All Comments on 'First Time'

by oneiria

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just like my first time

Your story really hit home with me because it was very much like my first time with a man. I too am married and couldn't hold back from my sexual fantasies about having sex with men. My first time was like yours -- I answered an ad and went to his place. I sucked his cock and he fucked me. It felt wonderful and so right. Now, I only want to be with men.

Tell us more stories of Josh's adventures.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
First Time

I'll never forget the first time I sucked my friend's cock and swallowed his warm sticky cum. I'm married and love pussy but there is something about sucking another man'c cock and enjoying the pleasure of feeling his cum slide down my throat. All guy's should try it at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

thinking about doing this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First penis

Never forget the first time I felt a penis penetrating me. I thought my own cock would explode! The pleasure of receiving the gift of semen is so special. All men should experience it. Best of all is receiving a cock in your mouth while being anally penetrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like Me

I am 75 years old and when I was 18 I had my first sexual experience with a man. He was a black man about 65 years old with a huge cock. He invited me to his apartment and I went because I was curious. It turned out to be a wonderful experience. This old guy taught me so many sexual things with a man and I experienced so much pleasure. It all started off by him sucking me off and me cumming in his mouth and then he taught me how to suck his cock which I definitely loved and he shot off in my mouth and I swallowed his tasty load.

That summer I spent with him he fucked me deep with his hot 9 inch cock. It was truly a wonderful experience being fucked by a hot black man. He started sharing me with all his black men friends and that was one of the hottest experience of my entire life. For about a year I was servicing about 20 very well hung black men. The biggest cock I was getting fucked by was 13 inches long and very thick. He was my favorite and I learned to take every inch in my ass hole and even learned to deep throat his wonderful cock and he always gave me a huge load of cum. I truly love sucking and fucking BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am 70 and still serviced by two well hung men in their 60's one is 7 1/2 inches the other is 9 inches.

I love it when I am being fucked having the other cock in mouth and when they both cum in me its the best feeling ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous