All Comments on 'First Time'

by bbob82

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Good start

Good start but we can't leave this with him having his one and only gay experience.

I wonder if this story is pure fiction or has some autobiographical portions to it?

Tommy

tgb0183@yahoo.com

bbob82bbob82almost 13 years agoAuthor
its true

This is actually a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Soldier Sex

Brings back fond memories of my time in the army. Even in the age of "Don't Ask. Don't Tell" there was no shortage of young soldiers eager to avail themselves of my services as a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so good

I wish I were your neighbor. I'd Fuck your ass nightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmm

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As someone who was in the military, this is pretty hot. This reminds me of when my medic sucked me off, One of the best blow jobs ever.

ManlyDesires69ManlyDesires69over 2 years ago

When I was in the Marines I was on duty one night. I was in the Navy/Marine Corps unit in Camp LeJuene. North Carolina. I had to make my rounds and called the driver. Fortunately for me I knew he was gay and in the Navy. We drove to all of the posts and I made sure everything was going as planned. On the way back to the barracks Nettie and I made small talk. Out of the blue I asked him if we could pull over down this deserted road I knew of. I told him I had to piss and couldn't make it back to the barracks. I stood in front of the jeep and pulled out my cock and started to piss. I glanced over at Nettie and he was stroking his cock. He had a nice 7" thick cock and was leaking lots of precum. I walked over with my hard 5" cock sticking straight up. "You know you want this cock," I said to him. He dropped to his knees and engulfed my hard cock. He was slobbering, sucking and inhaling my cock down his throat. He had me coming in less than 3 minutes. I filled his mouth with 3 weeks of pent up cum. I slowly pulled my cock from his mouth and leaned down to kiss him. We shared my cum in one of the hottest wet passionate kisses. When I pulled away I noticed his cock was still hard. With the jeep having no doors I turned around and put my hands on the seat. "Fuck me Nettie " I commanded. He moved up behind me and started eating my asshole. I never had anyone lick my asshole before and fuck it was hot. After about 10 minutes of licking, sucking and slobbering all over my hole he stood in and practically shoved his cock inside of me. It hurt like hell but I tried relaxing my ass. He was slamming his cock hard and deep inside of me. "FUCK MY ASS FAGGOT, FUCK IT GOOD," I yelled out. His grip tightened on my shoulders as he fucked me harder and faster. By now my hole was used to it and I was moaning out loud. "Here it comes," he said, "Take my hot cum up your ass whore." I felt his cum shooting deep inside of me as I rotated my ass on his spasming cock. He tried pulling out but I clenched my ass tightly not letting his cock escape. Finally he slipped out and I turned around and dropped to my knees sucking every drop of cum from his thick beautiful cock. We both stood up and adjusted our clothes as we smiled at each other. "I never fucked a marine," He said. "You can fuck me anytime,"I said. I pulled him towards me and we kissed like long lost lovers. We got back to the barracks eventually and he gave me his room number. After my shift I headed to his room and knocked. His roomie opened the door and let me in as Nettie had his ass in the air waiting for me. I quickly undressed and eased my fat 5" cock up his well lubricated hole. As i slowly fucked him his roomie crawled underneath us and sucked Netties cock. He would occasionally suck my balls until I shot a huge load inside his Netties hot ass. Nettie turned around to kiss me as his roomie sucked both our cocks. We all fucked for about 4 hrs until we passed out from sheer exhaustion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous