First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin groans and her head falls back on the couch cushions. "Just shove it in me so we can get this over with."

I shrug, and pull her thong aside. Her pink little slit is closed tight, with not a single hair in sight.

"You shave?" I look at Jenny, finding her eyes shut closed in preparation.

"The girls said you should shave before sex, so I did."

I roll my eyes. Jenny would always be a sheep.

I don't immediately shove my cock in. This was my first ever pussy, and I'll be damned if I don't burn it into my mind... even if it was my sister's.

My hands spread her lips apart, exposing the petal like structure of her pussy. Her hymen was in full view for me, and I can see her insides sort of... throb, I guess? Jenny's wetness coats my fingers as I explore her cunt, making sure my fingers don't break her hymen. I can sort of understand why a pussy was sometimes called a flower now, but the hard little nub on top didn't really fit into the flower sche-

"Ah!" Jenny lets out a gasp when I rub the protrusion. "What are you-ah!"

Rubbing it, squeezing it, or anything else that involves touching the nub incites a sexy gasp -a moan- from my sibling. Was this the legendary clit that my fellow man finds so hard to find? Couldn't they have just looked around for a bit? I would've kept going, but I honestly feel like cumming just by doing this.

I get on my knees and rub my cock on Jenny's entrance. God, even just being outside I could feel how hot she was, how hot would the inside be?

"Wai-wait!" Jenny stops me before I can thrust into her, one of her hands blocking my cock from pushing into her. "I just remembered! Condoms!"

I look at her and ask, "Do you have any?"

"I, I thought, that, you know, guys always had one around?"

"Jenny, this is my first time remember?" I snort, and take her hand away from her taint. "Why would I keep a condom on me?"

"I don't know, good luck-" "I'll just pull out." "-or something-!!!"

Her eyes screw themselves shut when she feels my meat pressing into her, my hands on her hips.

I thrust-! My dick glances and the underside rubs against her cunt, her clit hard against my shaft.

I push-! A little bit closer now, my tip stabbing into what was probably her urethra and doing the same thing as the first try.

Learning perseverance from playing video games on max difficulty, this was but another challenge! This time I guide my cock to her hole with a hand and stab forward, coaxing a whimper from Jenny's mouth and making her flesh part to make way for mine.

Fuck me! This feels so good and barely an inch is in!

I push in further, feeling her tight walls constrict me. When I feel that I've gotten enough of a foothold to not glance off, my dick pressing against Jenny's hymen, I place my hands on her hips again.

"How does it feel?" I ask her, a grin on my face to hide my want to just explode into her.

Jenny shakily replies, her green eyes still behind her closed eyelids. "I don't know. It hurts but I want you to keep going cause it feels good."

I push even further in, stretching her out around my tool rod, and her hymen snaps, making Jenny gasp. I pull back a bit when I see Jenny in clear discomfort, her head moving from side to side and her hands balled up into tight fists. She tries to blink away the tears forming in her eyes but I notice them as she fails, the clear liquid sliding down towards the couch.

"You okay?" I ask out of concern. The pleasure was immeasurable and I barely have any of my dick in her. I wanted nothing more than to forgo her feelings and just thrust in, but there was no way I could hurt my twin unless she deserved it.

"No," Jenny has tears in her eyes when she look at me. "It really, really hurts."

"Should I stop?" I make a move to pull out when Jenny's slender legs gently, but quickly, wrap around my hips.

"It-it's fine!" She barks, calming herself down when she realizes her outburst. "It's just my hymen. The girls said it would hurt the first time."

"Anything I can do to make it less painful?"

"Just keep going." Her right hand grasps the hand on her hip and her left rests on her eyes. "It can't keep hurting forever, right?"

I start pushing again, parting her previously virgin walls. Fuck me. Her insides squeeze me like a vice, her arousal evident from the wetness. Jenny is clearly in discomfort, but I continue going deeper until I can't anymore, my full balls touching her ass. There's a rubbery feeling at the tip of my dick, like I was hitting a donut-shaped ring.

"Oh God." I mutter, trying to stop myself from cumming. Fuck, this felt amazing. I was now starting to understand why sex maniacs were a thing. Even I, a hardcore geek, would get addicted to this wet, hot, slimy feeling I was feeling. Wait, maybe this felt so good because I was a geek? Did chads not feel this good?

"I feel so full..." Jenny says, her voice a whisper. The hand that was clenching my own moving to rub her stomach. "Oh, I can't believe this."

"That you're fucking your brother?" I joke, unable to keep thinking about my chad vs virgin debate, trying to keep my mind off the constant, immensely pleasurable feeling squeezing my prick. "Or that I fit?"

"Both, I think."

We stay like this for exactly 21 seconds, I know because I've been counting to try and not ruin this for both of us by cumming too early, before Jenny tells me to start moving.

I pull out until only half of my cock remains inside, before slowly sinking back in again. Just before I'm fully inside I make a quick and deep stabbing motion with my dick. My ballsack slaps against her ass as I push into that rubber-like ring again.

"Owwww." Jenny groans. She's stopped hiding behind her arm now, looking at me all teary-eyed. One hand grips the arm rest of the couch, while her other hand has a tight hold on my shirt.

"Sorry." I say, but then I do it all over again, this time a bit faster.

"Not so deep, Nate."

"Sorry!" I say as I do it for a third time, faster still, making my twin whimper once more. "You just feel so good."

Was this called a cervix? I grind my bell-end against the end of her pussy, making Jenny moan and tighten her grip on me. Her walls are pulsing, slightly squeezing my dick every once and a while.

"Ow!" Jenny yelps as I pound into her for a fourth time.

This felt really good. Unbelievably good. Jenny seemed like she felt good too, but every time I go 'balls deep' into her cute face scrunches up in pain. She'll get used to it, probably, but I just really want her to feel good for her first time. Except, I don't really know how to do that with my dick like the porn video showed, so I use my hand instead.

With me still fully sheathed inside her, I place my right hand on her groin. My thumb finds its way to her little bean and I start making circular motions with it. She seemed to like it when I played with it, and this time is no different.

Her pants and moans kick up a notch as I play with her clit. She's started to push back against me, her hips making tiny movements.

I look at Jenny enjoy herself, my own sexy vixen squirming around from sexual pleasure while impaled on my dick. I look at where we were joined, noting how her pussy practically sticks to me whenever she makes those tiny back-and-forth movements on my cock. Her lips are stretched so thin around my cock that even I wondered how I even fit.

Right, this is where babies come from.

Suddenly, a lightbulb lights up in my head. I've known it since we started but its only now that it really hits me that the hot babe I am having not-quite-baby-making sex, the very person who lost their virginity with me, with is my own twin sister!

My own twin, someone of the same blood, is panting and twitching while my cock is in her in an incredible act of taboo! Our parents would disown us (probably just me though), Carl would be disappointed in us, and our entire friend group would probably alienate us if this was ever found out!

The sense of wrong I get from doing this...

Is so hot!

I embrace the feeling of pleasure I get from doing wrong. Unable to resist, and with a rush of adrenaline, lust, and a grunt, I pull out until only my glans is inside Jenny, and then thrust deep into her again.

I'm still playing with her clit as I do this, so the pain of having her cervix mashed is mitigated somewhat... probably. She's moaning, panting, letting out cute yet sexy mewling sounds, and every time I thrust into her she thrusts back to meet me, so she had to be feeling good right? Her pleasure only fuels mine, and like a machine I batter my sister's cunt with my dick.

"Ohhhhhh Gggoooooodddddd~~~~!" A high pitched screech comes out of Jenny's throat and her soft thighs squeeze around my waist. The legs she crossed behind me so long ago to stop me from pulling out seemingly pressing me to go deeper, forcing me to keep my thrusts short, but making me pummel her insides even harder to keep up with the feeling of goodness overloading my brain. I don't know if she had an orgasm, as I've never felt a girl cum before, and the one porn video I recently watched wasn't informative of the matter either.

I wish I could last longer, but my virgin-ness is creeping up on me as I pick up speed. I feel my shaft stiffen as my balls contract, threatening to unleash a tide of white. A primal side of me tells me to unload as I bottom out again, the tip of my dick mashing against the entrance to her baby chamber. It tells me to breed this bitch, to make this girl mine and have her stomach swell with my seed and to keep doing it until we can no longer do so. I can picture it already, my dickhole lining up perfectly with that little dimple and blasting pure white semen, my sperm swimming their way to an egg just begging to be fertilized.

I almost give in to it when a rational, more logical side tells me that, while it would feel great to cum inside, I shouldn't. For one, we were barely adults who barely make enough money from part-time jobs and familial support. For two, incest was not only illegal, products of incest were the stars of birth defect stories.

The primal side tells me to do it anyways. Besides, my sister knew what she was getting into when she fucked without a condom. She was just begging to be pregnant. Plus, wouldn't it feel good to cum inside her, like what God intended?

It wasn't a contest at all.

Hurriedly, I thrust one last time, a gamble but I just couldn't stop myself, before wrestling out of the leg lock Jenny had on me. I make it out just in time for the first rope of cum to splash harmlessly against my sister's black panties, with the rest unloading all over my gasping twin. Streaks of white soar through the air before staining her shirt, the furthest spurts of my semen splattering itself on her hair and her cheek.

Holy shit that felt so good. I wonder if cumming inside would feel even better, and the primal part of me tells me that it would be more than better. However, as a rational, thinking human being who was blackmailed into incest, I simply couldn't bring myself to do so when thinking of the consequences.

Jenny lies on the couch, taking sharp intakes of air. I don't know when, but one of her hands is under her shirt playing with her right tit and the other quickly goes down to her pussy. I watch her spasm out, thrusting her hips blindly at the air, before her eyes roll back and her body goes limp.

I stare at my limp sibling, trying to get my breathe back.

"Jenny?" I pat her on the cheek that isn't cum-splattered, but I get no response. Her screech from early must've meant that she was close, and not an actual sign of orgasm.

A glance at the clock hanging from our apartment wall tells me that, from when she first lay on the couch up till now, roughly 9 minutes has passed. I'm a little bit disappointed that I couldn't ride out my sister's climax and that I probably only lasted 7 minutes, with a good chunk of that being me just staying still, but I can only chalk it up to being a virgin.

"Right." I laugh a little when I remind myself that I was no longer a virgin. That meant that I could last longer next time, right?

Probably. Not that I would want to bang my sister again of course, no matter how good it felt. Pussy was pussy, right? I bet another girl's pussy would feel the same. Just so that I don't fall for the temptation though, I slide the crotch part of her panties back over her recently fucked cunt. I'm slightly sad that the perfect pink slit from before was ruined now, labia stretched out with small flecks of blood around it, but then I remember why that was and all is good.

I tap Jenny on the cheek again, but she's still passed out from what may have been her first orgasm from dick. Technically, she came from playing with herself, but let's forget about that.

Another glance at the clock says that it's almost a quarter to 6pm already. After making sure that my platonic, blood-related, other-half and one-time sexual partner was as comfy as she could be, I get up from the couch to make dinner.

............

"Oh hey," I open the front door just in time to see Jenny sit up. "You're awake now."

"How long was I out?" Jenny asks. She brushes the cheek that was hit by my sperm, and the stuff sticks to her fingers. "Ewwww."

I laugh, watching her wipe off her hand using her shirt, and place the food down on the small coffee table that counts as our dining table. "Not that long, about 10 minutes."

I didn't actually make dinner. I knew how to cook, cooking was a basic skill after all, but Jenny disliked my cooking for some reason and banned me from cooking for our shared meals. The simple meal called Chinese takeout on the table was 'made' by me running to the Chinese fastfood place near our apartment in a little under 5 minutes.

"How do you feel?" I ask, opening the containers for the sweet&sour pork and steamed rice.

"Sticky, and my pussy hurts, but really good." Chuckling, I hand her her portion. "Chinese food? Again?"

"It's good food."

Jenny groans but takes her portion anyways. The cum on her hair slips just a tiny bit, forming a drop as she leans forward to take the spoon and fork I was offering her. I watch as the drop is brought down by gravity a few seconds later, landing by pure coincidence into the spoonful of pork and rice she was about to shovel into her mouth. "Ahk!"

"What?" I stop eating to ask. I knew what happened, but I pretended I didn't. She would be mad at me if she knew I could've stopped it.

"I ate some of your cum!" My twin reaches for the bottle of coke I brought while I try not to laugh.

Why didn't I stop it indeed? I let out a full laugh, this was too funny. A deeper part of me, the primal part, tells me it's because I wanted her to taste me, but I squash the feeling it like a bug. It's bad enough that we siblings just had sex, and I didn't need to feel anything that wasn't familial love for my twin at all. That would cause problems. Problems I didn't need.

"It's not funny!" She says after gulping down her drink. "Your spunk is really bitter!"

Even with her hair in a mess, shirt and inner thighs stained with my jizz and her juices, and mouth opening wide like a beast's maw to guzzle that sweet soda, Jenny looks lovely.

She's your sister. She's your sister. She's your twin. Jenny is your sister!

"But..." I figuratively stamp out those wants again. No need for that.

One meal and a bath later, we're both sitting on the couch again. Well Jenny is, I'm on the floor trying to finish Halo 2 on legendary. Both of us are wearing our sleep wear now, me in my boxers and a shirt, and Jenny in just a shirt.

It wasn't a big shirt either, but a normal shirt. Her legs were spread wide open too, and I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Normally, I would've told her to put on some clothes, or at least close her legs, but that would've been redundant as the same pussy I was currently ignoring was a pussy I intimately explored a few minutes ago.

Did having sex once just mean that we could go nude around each other now and not feel awkward? No, not really. Plus, I still felt more comfy walking around with clothes on that without. Same with Jenny, but going commando was probably more comfy for her. Probably...

"Hey, Nate." I don't even bother looking at her to ask what she wanted. "Do you think you'd last longer the next time you have sex?"

"No idea," I say, a pit forming in my stomach as I chew in her words, excitement rising but quickly dying down as I suppress it. "Why're you asking me this?"

"Kelly said girls can cum more than once during sex." Jenny's reflection on the TV shrugs while typing away on her phone. "I want to cum a lot while you're in me next time."

I lose focus and Master Chief immediately gets punched to death by a brute.

"Wait, wasn't this a one time deal?!" Jennifer, the twin I never realized I had, nonchalantly yawns before standing up and heading to our bedroom. "Jennifer!"

"Sex feels too good to be a one time deal, and you're the only guy with a penis I know who I feel safe doing it with. And don't forget to buy condoms next time. I hate trying to track my period, and I hate keeping track of pills too."

She turns to look at me with a sly, but admittedly very seductive, grin on her blushing face. "But for tonight... just keep pulling out?"

Jenny is your sister! The rational part screams at me. The primal part, this time mixed with something else, makes me practically mad with lust from the feeling of taboo.

Damn it! The bratty, blackmailing, twin sister I loved to death in a maybe-not family way was going to make sleeping really hard to do!

12