First Time

Story Info
First time I dress for someone else's pleasure.
2.3k words
29.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true, as I best remember it.

I have had a pantyhose fetish since a very early age. I love both women and men in pantyhose. Tan pantyhose have always been my weakness. I have always tried to keep it my secret. Eventually I got my own place, and well, I wore pantyhose as much as I wanted. At some point I started to add skirts, which I loved to wear. Then I finally got the nerve to by a pair of high heels. I was happy for years, until one day I thought about being with someone else. At first it was just a passing thought. But I thought about it more and more. Soon I couldn't stop thinking about it. So one day I built up my nerve, and put an post on Craigslist.

I wasn't getting many replies. So I decided to add a picture or two. I took some of me in a skirt, heels and pantyhose. That did the trick. My e-mail blew up that evening. I quickly weeded out the one liners, and strange replies. Then one stood out. It was a very polite, sincere reply. Soon we were chatting and getting to know each other. Then came the question, do you want to meet? I knew it would eventually come. I typed my reply, and sat there staring at it. I wanted to, but I didn't want to. My finger was hovering over the send button. I couldn't bring myself to touch the screen. Then came a whoosh sound from my phone. Oh crap. I just agreed to meet a complete stranger, while dressed.

After I accepted what I just agreed to, we agreed to meet in two days. I was a nervous wreck for those two days. The night before, I was so nervous that I had a difficult time sleeping.

I woke up an hour before Ben was supposed to arrive. I showered and shaved. Once done, I put on a new pair of tan pantyhose. As I slide them up my legs, I got hard. I did my best to not cum yet. I manage to get myself calmed down. I put on a blouse, followed by one of my skirts. I had chosen one that had buttons up the left side. I hoped that Ben would use them to gain access to more of my legs. Lastly I slipped my feet into my heels. I went downstairs and waited. I had about twenty minutes till Ben was supposed to arrive. I made some coffee for us, and did my best to pass the time. Time seemed to stand still. I was scared, nervous and anxious all at the same time.

I nearly jumped out of my heels when the doorbell rang. I walked to door, my heels clicking on the floor. I froze with my hand on the doorknob. Can I really do this? My nerves were on edge. The doorbell rang again. I took a deep breath. Was this what I really wanted to do?

I took another deep breath, and opened the door. I stood there in front of someone I had only met online a few days earlier, letting my life long secret out for the first time. He was tall, maybe 6'4". Black hair, and in good shape. He was a good looking man!

"Ben?" I asked.

"Yes. You must be Rick."

"Yes I am. Please come in.

Ben looked me over as I he stepped inside. He smiled as he continued to look at me. I led Ben into the kitchen, and poured us each a cup of coffee. I sat down next to him, and we began talking. He made me feel very comfortable as we talked. Soon I was wanting him to make the first move. I wanted to feel his hand on my legs. But he was being the perfect gentleman. I soon realized that knowing this was my first time, he was probably waiting for me. He wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with what I was I was about to undertake.

During a pause in the conversation, I casually crossed my legs. The swish of my pantyhose caused Ben's eyes to glance down at them. I knew my foot was inches away from the back of his leg.

'Now or never' I thought. I moved my foot the last few inches. The top of my foot came into contact with the back of Ben's calf. My heart was racing as I slowly slid my foot up and down on his calf. I saw a smile begin to grow on his face. We continued to chat as my foot continued to graze against Ben's leg.

"Would you like to move somewhere more comfortable?" Ben asked.

We moved to the living room, and sat on the sofa. Ben sat next to me. I crossed my legs. I put my right leg right in front of his legs. I was trying to make my legs as inviting as I could for him. I looked down at his hand, as it rested, oh so close to my thigh. Then he moved it. My mind was screaming ' YES! Touch my leg! Do it!' But in a slightly teasing manner, Ben began scratch his upper calf. I looked back at his face. He was looking at me. Then I felt the back of his hand on the bottom of my calf. My heart skipped s beat or two when his hand turned over, and was now beginning to venture up my leg.

Ben's hand passed over my right knee, and slid on to my left thigh. I was loving his touch. It was light, yet firm. Ben was taking his time, and I was loving it! I responded by gently gliding my calf along his.

I felt his fingers leave my leg, then I realized why. Button number one was undone. Then the second button. Now I was getting excited, and hard. Ben's hand was halfway up my thighs. He moved his other hand over to my skirt, and started to undo button after button. He stopped with only two buttons left. I felt Ben's right hand still on my thighs. But his left began to slip under my skirt. His fingers slid across my hard member. He lightly ran his finger tips up and down it. I soft moan escaped my lips.

"You must like that. Just wait, I've only begun."

Ben pulled my skirt back, exposing my hard cock under my sheer pantyhose. He moved so he was in front of me. Ben gently uncrossed my legs, and started kissing the inside of my knees. His hands massaging the top of my thighs. I was rock hard, and pre-cum was flowing out me like a river. I had a massive dark stain, that was growing by the second. Ben's kisses were soft and moist on my thighs. Then I felt his tongue lightly beginning to tickle me. He lightly flicked it a few times, then he began to work magic on me with it. He used it on my balls in ways I had never thought possible. When Ben started on my shaft, I was in heaven! He would take me to the edge of cumming, and ease me back down, again and again.

"Take off your shorts." I heard myself say. Ben reached in between his legs, undid his shorts, and pulled them off. I put my legs between his, so he was straddling them. When he lowered his hips I felt the head of his cock come to rest just below my knees. I pressed against it, and gently rubbed it with my pantyhose. This time Ben let out a low groan. He started to hump my legs. Soon I felt my pantyhose getting wet from him. I began to rub my legs faster and a bit harder. He wrapped his feet over my ankles, and started to thrust. My right heel slipped off from all the moving around.

Ben was thrusting faster and faster. His stiff rod sliding on my jizz soaked legs. I couldn't believe how long he was lasting! Ben was pumping away like a jackhammer, and had been for at least ten minutes. I pressed my legs a bit harder against his manhood. A low animal like groan came from him. Then another one, but louder. He pushed his lips hard against my dick as he groaned again. I suddenly felt my cum starting to boil, and look for an exit to blast out of.

I felt Ben's cock begin to twitch in between my legs. Ben moaned loudly, his cock felt like it was shaking. He let out a loud grunt, and then he reached orgasm. His cum forcefully shot out. Long ropes of his hot cum shot over and over, splattering all over my thighs.

Ben must have known that I was about to cum, because he quickly pulled his mouth off my cock. He pointed it straight up, and I came like I had never cum before. I watched in amazement as my cum shot through my pantyhose. The seam was right over the head, and caused it to spray in different directions. I gasped for air as more and more cum shot out. It seemed like forever before I stopped.

When I finally regained my senses, Ben was getting off me. I looked down at my pantyhose. His white cum was in long streaks all over my thighs. My cum was all over my hips and balls. I could feel all the hot cum soaking into my pantyhose. Ben's dick was going limp, but cum was still leaking out and dripping onto my calves. Ben sat back on his knees and looked at me.

"That was fantastic! I hope you enjoyed it as well?" he asked.

"God yes! I have never cum that hard."

I looked back down at his semi hard dick. As I looked at it one last gob of cum dropped out. It seemed to fall in slow motion as it landed on the top of my foot, leaving a string from my right foot to Ben's cock. He moved back, causing it to break, and leaving a thin white line to my toes.

Ben sat next to me on the sofa, and we regained our composure. We sat talking for a bit. I noticed that he kept looking down at my legs. The cum was getting cool and I could feel it starting to dry, at least where it wasn't caked on. Ben still kept looking at my legs.

"Would you mind if I continued to feel them?" he finally asked.

I turned a bit towards him, and put my legs on his lap. My calves came to a rest on his now limp dick. He put his hands on my ankles and began to caress them, moving up and down my calves a bit.

"Your pantyhose feel so good. I could rub them all day."

As Ben said this I felt his cock start to grow, and press against my legs. It slowly got harder and harder. I parted my ankles just a bit, and his erection sprang up between them. I could see the head standing tall, and start to turn purple. It really was a quite impressive sight. My tan pantyhose, with streaks of drying cum running down them, like it was pointing to the source of the mess. Then the head of Ben's cock standing proud from in between my legs. Ben then slipped my heels off. He began to rub my feet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the foot rub. Ben lifted my left foot, and brought it to his lips. His moist lips parted as he slid my toes into his hot, wet mouth. Then he started to use his magical tongue on them. It danced all over my toes, flicking them ever so lightly. He started with the tip of my toes, and made his way down, as he took more of my foot into his mouth. I soon felt my cock stirring in my pantyhose. Ben pulled my foot out of his mouth, and started in on the heel of my foot. and then up to the arch. It felt so good. I was now rock hard.

Ben put his other hand on his rod, and began to rub it on my ankle. He lowered my foot from his mouth. I had one foot on either side of his cock. I knew what he wanted, so I began to slide my feet up and down his shaft. Ben held my feet against his hot, throbbing cock. I started to massage it with my toes. Ben moaned as I did this. I looked up at his face. His eye lids were flickering, and his eyes were rolled back. He began to thrust his hips up and down. With one last moan, Ben came again. I watched as it shot about two feet into the air, and arced down, landing on my calves. Long streams of cum kept shooting, one after another. I counted at least seven shots before he slowed down. A couple of shots landed on my ankles. Ben then rubbed the bottom of my feet across the head, smearing the remnants on them.

Ben sat there for a few minutes. We talked a bit more, then he said he needed to get going. I put my heels back on, and walked Ben to the door. He said he would be in touch, and off he went to his car. I closed the door, and went up to my bedroom. I showered and changed. I was looking forward to seeing Ben again. I now wanted to take the next step.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
ikaiyooikaiyooalmost 3 years ago

I just read all your stories and they were excellent. Thank you for taking the time to write them. I do have a suggestion, add the tags for the foot fetish content in the stories it applies to. I would have never found these if i hadnt been looking for pantyhose stories. I love the foot fetish content and am sure i would never fnd them looking for that as im just running across them now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Dressers World

After years of dressing i wanted to go farther with becoming a women.Wearing pantie hose was not enough for me.I went on line and found help dressing and having a womens body.Now after hormones i have that body wider hips firm butt soft skin long hair hair less bodyand now 38d firm female breast.Nice eye brows eye lashes .Eye make up red lips with lip gloss and red toe and nails.So now what to wear for my first time out.A sheer black full body stocking no panties a skin tight low cut dress with sheer black stocking gloves and red thigh high 6''high heel boots Hear i sit i a glory hole booth hoping for my first cock to come thru the hole.But it came thru the unlocked door.A older man with a smile and a bigger hard cock in his hand.He told me to remove my dress as he did not want to get cum on it.He told me i now was his girl and he was going to fuck me and fuck my face and throat.And i was going to swallow all his cum.He started to fuck my ass hard and deep.Just as he was going to cum he pulled out of my ass and pushed his cock deep in to my open mouth and filled me with his load not once but twice filling both my mouth and down my throat.Now he fucked me and filled my ass with a load of more cum.I put my dress on as he placed a collar with leash and took my home with him and fucked me and made me suck his cock all night.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 4 years ago
hot

Love your story remember my first time with a man all dressed up. I was wearing stockings and garter belt with heels in a dress. I was so hard the first time dressed with a man my cock hurt. I love giving pleasure to men while dressed.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
Sexy story

And I share your love for wearing pantyhose.

Hornybim70Hornybim70over 4 years ago
Love it

Absolutely loved that story and hope to hear more stories like it. Love wearing nylons and heels for other men as well!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Seduction into CD'ing & Gay Sex Young college age boy learns the joys of CDing & Gay Sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Bestfriend's Girlfriend How I became my bestfriend's girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
FWB A friendship becomes more when crossdressing is revealed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Homecoming Queen A high schooler helps a friend who doesn't have a date.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories