All Comments on 'First Time'

by Pantyhoseheels

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story. Wish I had a picture of your legs and cock in pantyhose.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable - nice start 5/5

Honest, straightforward, hot and wet.

xoxo, Di

One question having nothing to do with story. I wanted to leave you 5 stars but didn't see the usual rating configuration. Has Literotica changed something or did you just opt to turn it off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love too

I would love to clean up your nylons you got me so hard right now. Tammi

Hornybim70Hornybim70over 4 years ago
Love it

Absolutely loved that story and hope to hear more stories like it. Love wearing nylons and heels for other men as well!!!!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
Sexy story

And I share your love for wearing pantyhose.

jackbirdjackbirdover 4 years ago
hot

Love your story remember my first time with a man all dressed up. I was wearing stockings and garter belt with heels in a dress. I was so hard the first time dressed with a man my cock hurt. I love giving pleasure to men while dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Dressers World

After years of dressing i wanted to go farther with becoming a women.Wearing pantie hose was not enough for me.I went on line and found help dressing and having a womens body.Now after hormones i have that body wider hips firm butt soft skin long hair hair less bodyand now 38d firm female breast.Nice eye brows eye lashes .Eye make up red lips with lip gloss and red toe and nails.So now what to wear for my first time out.A sheer black full body stocking no panties a skin tight low cut dress with sheer black stocking gloves and red thigh high 6''high heel boots Hear i sit i a glory hole booth hoping for my first cock to come thru the hole.But it came thru the unlocked door.A older man with a smile and a bigger hard cock in his hand.He told me to remove my dress as he did not want to get cum on it.He told me i now was his girl and he was going to fuck me and fuck my face and throat.And i was going to swallow all his cum.He started to fuck my ass hard and deep.Just as he was going to cum he pulled out of my ass and pushed his cock deep in to my open mouth and filled me with his load not once but twice filling both my mouth and down my throat.Now he fucked me and filled my ass with a load of more cum.I put my dress on as he placed a collar with leash and took my home with him and fucked me and made me suck his cock all night.

ikaiyooikaiyooabout 3 years ago

I just read all your stories and they were excellent. Thank you for taking the time to write them. I do have a suggestion, add the tags for the foot fetish content in the stories it applies to. I would have never found these if i hadnt been looking for pantyhose stories. I love the foot fetish content and am sure i would never fnd them looking for that as im just running across them now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous