First Time

Story Info
Milo and Absol break a growing tension between them.
3.4k words
4.8
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo had known Absol for YEARS and had now been on the road with her for nearly two, so why was he starting to get so tense around her? They'd both turned 19 a while ago, was that it? No, why would that change anything? They'd found some lodging just outside the main part of town, a small place renting single room cabins. Milo slipped in the key, and the lock clicked. He pushed the door open, relieved to be out of the rain, with Absol jumping in behind him.

"God, I'm filthy."

Absol looked herself up and down, her white fur stained with streaks of mud.

"Well that graveler had been in a pretty bad mood."

"Yeah, but why did it have to be raining? Just gets mud everywhere."

By the time Milo'd popped off his muddy shoes, Absol was still trying to wipe her muddy paws off on the door mat, a disgusted look on her face.

"You... want a bath for this one?"

It felt intrusive to even just ask, regardless of how many times they'd been through this exact scenario. And yet it feels weird now. She hesitated a moment.

"Y-Yes please. I JUST- I don't want to spend hours trying to get this out of my fur myself."

It was getting dark out, the day having been spent mostly trying to find and deal with a grumpy graveler that had been taking rocks from the walls of people's houses. The mountainside town had been a nice, quiet place. Certainly quite the contrast from the cities Milo had been spending so much time in as of late. It should feel nice to have a break between their big tournaments, get some rest before training up again. Then why does it feel like something is stuck in the air? Milo slipped into more comfortable clothes, ditching his dirty casual wear for sweat pants and a loose tee. He met up with Absol in the 'bathroom', nothing more than a small, tiled corner of the lodge with thin fiberglass walls. But it had a toilet, a tub, a sink, and a shower so it wasn't too bad.

Absol had the water going, but the tub wasn't filling. She was pawing at something on the floor of the tub. Walking in on her felt... wrong. Like he'd just walked in on his sister, or someone showering.

"There you are! I-"

She noticed something, probably the way he was nervously looking around, or maybe she just fully realized the scenario. Regardless, the feeling spread to her too and she looked away, suddenly embarrassed. Her gaze locked to the floor of the tub.

"I can't work the shower."

Milo walked up and peaked over the edge of the tub. She'd managed to get her forepaws mostly clean with the bar of soap she'd been struggling to grab when he came in. The soft bar had a few gauges where she had gripped it with her dull claws. Her lower half was wet, but on account of that she'd only managed to get the spigot on and not the shower head, it'd be difficult and uncomfortable to soak her whole body. Looking above the spigot made it obvious why she hadn't been able to switch on the shower herself. It was a stiff metal lever, slightly depressed into the wall of the shower. Impossible to get a grip on without proper fingers. She waited, sitting in the tub like a toddler. Milo could practically feel the heat of her shame as he reached over her. Milo wanted to reassure her, but no words came to him.

He swapped the handle over to 'shower' and the detachable shower head sputtered to life. Warm water rained down, comforting Absol for a moment. Milo started to take off his shirt, not wanting to get it wet. Getting the garment off, he tossed it away and turned back to Absol, who jerked her eyes off him. Milo pretended not to have noticed. He awkwardly reached behind Absol to the other side of the tub, grabbing the shampoo from a shallow ledge. Absol locked up while he did, holding her breath. He came back around, and popped open the shampoo bottle. Water ran down his arm in small trickles, reminding him he'd have to put even more of his body in the tub with Absol to fully get her clean. Tilting the bottle and emptying a glob onto his hands, he looked back to Absol.

"I'm gonna start now."

He reached forward, running his hand along Absol's side, trying to get the shampoo under her fur. There was nothing but the sound of running water and the rain above. Absol tensed up, stiffly looking forward as Milo worked. He didn't dare press too hard, or go any lower. So he just kept awkwardly rubbing her with the soap at arm's length, barely making any progress. It all felt wrong. Suddenly, Absol collapsed onto the floor of the tub with a troubled whimper. Milo knew why. He let his hand rest on the edge of the tub, stray drops of water slowly washing off the suds.

"What are we doing?"

She lay defeated at the bottom of the tub, resting her head against the fiberglass. Water slowly rolled down her fur.

"I... I don't know." Milo answered.

He dropped the shamoo on the floor, letting it fall from his hand.

"We've known each other- LIVED with each other almost our whole lives, and it turns into this?"

Absol gestured forward with a paw, to the shower handles. Milo frowned. She was right, neither of them wanted this.

"It's... everything's so awkward now. And we've been together our whole lives, I don't... I don't want to do something wrong."

Milo stared at the floor.

"It's like I only just realized how uncomfortable everything is we've been doing for years."

The silence of running water returned. Milo didn't know what to do now. He felt like he was waiting for the world to stop.

"What if it doesn't have to be?"

Absol's voice caught him off guard. It was nearly the last thing he'd expected to hear, but it put something in him. Something like a fluttering in his chest. Like maybe she was right. He looked back to her. She had her head buried between her front legs, something she'd done when she'd been scared as a pup.

"Like, try to accept it? Or..."

Milo's heart was racing, and his palms felt cold. Every fiber of his being telling him not to, but he forced the words anyway.

"Lean into it?"

Regret filled him as the words left his mouth. But they were gone, and it was now up to Absol to decide what to do with them. Was this how she felt too, after saying what she did?

"Y-yes."

"To... to which?"

"Both."

Milo hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath. How long had I been doing that? Absol stood back up, and turned to Milo. Her eyes still on the floor.

"You-"

Milo cut her off with a hug. After a moment, she leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"We've been incredibly close our whole lives. I think, I think this is what's next, right?"

Absol suddenly felt calmer, all her previous tenseness replaced by relaxation.

"I think so too."

Milo pulled back, both of them feeling as though they'd dissipated a mountain's worth of stress off each other.

"So, um, where do you want to start?"

Milo felt himself get a little rosey. Absol couldn't help herself either.

"Well, I still have to get clean. And-! and I wanna be rubbed. Like, all over."

He hadn't done something like that in... well... not since he accidentally... She looked to Milo, trying to wipe the nervousness from her smile. Milo smiled back, trying to not look nervous himself. If she was trying to get back to her usual self, he would have to try too.

"If I'm getting in there with you, I'll have to take my pants off."

"I know, but, you see me naked all the time don't you? Isn't it about time we got even?"

Her usual confident nature was starting to return already. It reassured Milo. Like, maybe this would help make things normal again. Absol watched intently as Milo slid down his sweat pants and boxers, revealing himself to her. He was half hard just from anticipation, which put a nervous, but lusty look on Absol's face. He tossed the clothes onto the same corner as his shirt, sending his shaft into a subtle bob, one Absol followed as if hypnotized. She tore her eyes away, embarrassed, Milo half covering himself. Milo grabbed the shampoo bottle off the floor and climbed into the tub with Absol. She tensed again as he got behind her, but soon relaxed again as Milo started washing her back with long, firm rubs. They way he knew she liked.

The warm water helped Milo work the semi-dry mud from her fur, its warmth running down their bodies. Milo was full mast at this point, all this anticipation, being so close in proximity to Absol, and the acceptance they'd come to with the sensual nature of their relationship, it had all built up and culminated in his now raging erection. But Milo didn't let it distract him, he had agreed to clean her first. He worked his way across her body, moving up her back to her shoulders, massaging just below her fluffy mane. He worked his way up through the long hair, getting all but what was on her front.

"Close your eyes."

"I know."

Milo added more shampoo and attacked her head. Half petting half cleaning her hair-like pelt, and getting a few happy leans from Absol. Once sufficiently clean, he began rubbing down her fore legs, leaning into her back to do so. She leaned back against him, pressing herself into Milo's length.

"We'll only do what you want."

She huffed.

"Funny...."

She glanced at him over her shoulder.

"I was about to say the same to you."

Milo slipped his arms down, wrapping them below hers and hugged her from behind. They managed to crane their necks just enough for a small kiss. Nothing crazy, but enough to give both of them a taste, and a first. Milo took another dollop of shampoo and started working on Absol's belly fur. It was slightly longer and softer, but only slightly from the rest of her coat. From behind, he couldn't get the best belly rubbing angles, but her request had been to be rubbed, so he did his best. "Mmhh!" Milo realized he'd never heard Absol moan before. And now that he had, all he wanted to do was make her do it again. His washing started with her chest, his hands getting below her mane and washing it from the inside out. Her front had easily been the dirtiest part of her body, and Milo made sure no dirt remained in her chest floof. Absol was enjoying the contact, smiling and making little noises every once in a while. Her sudsy body was still pressed against Milo, so he made sure to move more of his upper body that he needed to. She did say she wanted to be rubbed all over.

Once done with her chest, he started moving down her front. Milo put his thumbs together and slid both hands down her belly, brushing all the way to the tub floor. "MMmm~" She'd enjoyed that. He applied some more shampoo and did the same again. She pushed heavily back into him.

"Milo..."

He ran his hand along her inner thighs, now working on them too.

"Yes?"

"You're... getting awful close..."

He knew her canine-like vulva was likely just underneath her, just shy of where he was touching.

"Do you want me to stop here?"

"Fuck no, just... making sure you know."

Milo finished washing her lower stomach, and brought his hands back behind her to work on her hind legs. Absol let out a small sigh of what sounded like disappointment, but she let Milo do his job. He worked on her legs one at a time, getting her to stretch each one out in front of herself for him to clean. Soon he was finishing up between her last pair of claws, and the only part of her to remain uncleaned was under her ass.

"If you want me to get all of you, you'll have to stand up."

Absol hesitated, but soon stood, presenting herself to Milo. She was rather clean already, but this wasn't really about washing anymore was it? No, this is about warming up to each other. Her dark vulva puffed with arousal, stuck just beyond the slightly shorter hairs on her groin.

"You keep this rather nice back here."

Absol seemed to shy up at the statement, her confidence suddenly drying up. Absol tensed even more so as Milo ran a shampooed hand over her. Did I go too far?

"I, it's one of the places I keep as clean as I can. You think I wouldn't?"

Milo sifted through the soft hairs, soaping her thoroughly. Fair enough. Even her back door was well cleaned. Every time Milo bumped something sensitive, she'd flich, or suppress a gasp. It was kind of adorable. Even with how things were escalating, Milo felt more normal with her than he'd felt in months! This is actually working...

He finished with his soaping, but clumps of suds still clung to her fur, the broken streams from the detachable showerhead not strong enough from that far a distance. She needed a rinse. Milo stood up, reaching over Absol to grab the nozzle above them. She froze as he pressed his hips to hers, his stiff dick rubbing on her puffed up puss.

"Milo!"

"What?"

He grabbed the removable head, and made his way back down, taking his spot behind Absol again.

"Don't- Don't tease me like that. If you're gonna mount me like that again, you'd... you'd better actually put it in next time."

The words stopped Milo dead in his tracks. DAMN. This really IS working out. He gave Absol a once over, making sure he rinsed away all the remaining bubbles. Running his free hand through along with the warm water for any particularly stubborn suds. He arrived at her rear last, like before. Absol jolted at the sudden rush of water over her sensitive parts, but remained mostly still. Even as he finished up, Milo couldn't take his eyes off her honeypot. She had told him she didn't want him to stop... The last of the bubbles flowing away, Milo wet one of his fingers, and lightly prodded her.

"OH! Oh Milo, you're going to have to push a lot harder than that."

"Ok..."

Milo hadn't really done this before...

"Alright."

He pressed forward and his finger slipped in easy.

"Theeeere you go~"

Absol had leaned downward, putting her forelegs forward and giving Milo a better angle. He felt around, pushing against her soft clingy walls, trying to feel his way deeper. But he didn't want to be too rough. He tried to let her guide his finger on where to go.

"You can push back, you know. I'll love it if you do that."

Ok... Milo cautiously pressed harder, pushing back against her contracting muscles.

"MM! Yes! OH YES!"

Milo managed to worm his way deeper, getting his whole finger in. She trembled at his insertion, the experience something she'd never felt before. But Milo was pretty sure he could fit more than just one. A second and a third finger later, Absol had her face firmly planted into the floor of the tub, and had maybe gone through several orgasms at this point? Milo knew she'd cum at least once, but she may have had more beyond that. At some point she'd stopped moaning and just ended up grunting into the floor. After what Milo thought was probably another orgam, he pulled his slickened fingers from her canal, letting her juices wash off in the water. She didn't react. Absol held her ass up face down pose, seemingly unable to move herself.

"Absol?"

Her voice came out groggy, half slurred from her orgsmic high.

"Sho... Sho mush bedder than juss rubbing."

Milo was still rock hard, kind of had not to be after that display.

"Hey Absol?"

She still hadn't moved, basking in her immense afterglow.

"Mmm, yeah?"

Milo stood up, his crotch lined up against Absol's.

"The real deal?"

Her body locked up, like she was nervous, but you wouldn't be able to tell from her voice.

"I meant what I fucking said, Milo. And you've gone and done it again."

Milo took her by the hips, more to steady himself than her, and lined himself up.

"Don't tease me."

Milo took a deep breath, and slipped himself into Absol. The water and Milo's previous work made penetration easy, allowing him to sink in all eleven inches in one go. Absol gripped him so tightly he couldn't move, her vice-like contractions holding him hostage. But Milo could care less, it felt like heaven. God, she was so warm and wet he felt like he could cum just from letting his dick sit inside her, letting her internal muscles massage him to climax. Absol finally moved, but in the form of a guttural moan.

"UUUHH! GOD Milo!"

He held still for a while longer, letting Absol get used to his size. She slowly loosened around him, and as soon as Milo could pull back, he did. Only to plunge back in moments later. FUCK was it good. Her walls squeezing back against his shaft's attempts to spread them open, her warm core heating his length, the way her textured innards ran along his sensitive skin. He pulled back and thrusted again, both of them grunting as their groins collided. Again and again, Milo slowly built into a rhythm. Each thrust inward being marked by Absol making some gutteral noise facedown in the tub. Her puss would ripple over him and tighten each time Milo bottomed out, but she never got enough grip to stop him. She was probably cumming from the way her body would lock up each time and her legs would tremble, but she kept her hind legs up. It was all she had to do for Milo to fuck her silly. He was getting close.He'd fucked Absol into a semi-standing puddle, all but her hindlegs going limp. And in doing so, he'd brought himself rather close too. With one of Absol's weakening orgasms, Milo decided to bring it home. With one final driving thrust, Milo pressed himself as hard as he could against her. He reached her deepest point, and came.

Absol shuddered, whether it was another orgasm or an extension of the one she was already having was unclear, but the result was a spasming of her whole body. Even her previously stiff hind legs threatened to buckle. Milo emptied into her, her muscles too weak to do anything but gently massage him at this point. Gout after gout filled Absol, each one being pumped from Milo's cock before pushing its way into her womb and giving Absol a nice bulge. Milo eventually fell from his high, and softened his grip on her waist. He found he had been holding her up on his own, her whole body having gone limp. Milo pulled out his big softening dong, lacing strands of cum following him. He gently lay Absol down, who'd started cradling her stomach, feeling herself lightly sink into the liquid-taught bulge.

"Absol?"

She hardly moved. Her mind had reverted to a simpler state, one consumed by pleasure and afterglow.

"A-Ab, sooool~"

Milo smiled, reaching again for the soap. He cleaned them both off, letting absol keep what wasn't leaking out (she seemed to be enjoying it). Absol had never been very heavy, so after Milo had gotten her dry, he carried the love drunk pup back out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

"Mmm, Milo~"

He laid her down, the soft foam mattress molding to her shape. She was still rubbing her stomach, running her fore paws in slow circles over the small hump. Milo turned out the lights, and laid next to her. To his surprise, she quickly pulled the two together, her soft fur touching his warm skin.

"Mmm... Milo."

Yep, definitely working.