First Time

Story Info
A new sub submits to her live-in lover for the first time.
1k words
3.87
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Time

I was quiet. No, that's the wrong word: if a body can be mesmerized, mine was. My arms crossed across my back and I heard the click of the key, binding my wrists with the new leather handcuffs. He lowered me to my knees, my face turned to the wall. He placed each cuff around each ankle.

Click. The key turned in the lock.

I slowly closed my eyes and felt my mind draw deep inside. I took in each touch, each new sensation ... and somewhere behind the pain and unexpected pleasure, another part of my mind was watching. Noting my body's responses with almost scientific interest. "That hurt. I'm wet. What else don't you know about you?"

Almost like he was running a lab, and finally had the subject of the experiment right where he wanted her, he proceeded with his experiment ... but I knew it was affecting him in a most unscientific manner. I could hear it the comments he made under his breath. "There, that one." His voice was huskier than usual. He began to apply different stimuli ... partly so he could show me what he instinctively knew I didn't know about who I am - and partly to reassure himself that he had been right all along. He increased the pressure on a nipple clamp, ran his palm across my shoulder, lightly flogged my ass and let the leather strands snap across my pussy. It was almost nothing, but still I whimpered. He plunged a finger into me and I literally dripped down to his wrist. I heard his throaty observation, "Good." He stuck his finger in my mouth. His voice whispered right beside my ear, "See how good you taste?"

I sucked obediently and moaned, just a little. I heard him breathe in sharply.

And that got to me more than anything. I could hear the "want" in that intake of breath. I wondered if it was a surprise to him that he wanted me, if I'd be able to see it in his eyes if I could see his face. But I did not have permission to move, so I remained still. Already, it did not even occur to me to turn my head without his permission.

I was totally present in that room and totally gone at the same time. There was nothing to say. No noise I could make. No way to move in that erotic stillness. My body was his. My mind was his. I trusted him.

And, there it was - that absolution. If he makes me enjoy it, it isn't my fault. If I tremble because it feels so fucking good, it's fine because it's beyond my control. If I struggle and beg, he drove me there. I was released from the responsibility I held myself to. This is new information. There was no guilt - my body had taken control away from my mind.

I had permission.

Self-will gave way like a dam breaking, and I turned the power over. Not just from me to him, but from the background noise of "good girls don't" to the heat of "this is all that matters."

Constraints vanished. I recognized the burning want I'd been able to feel years ago - before the wrecking ball hit my life, shattering my ability to feel. But that desire was nothing like this. The naked truth became clear: if my body likes it, my mind will justify it all. I had other lovers take me to that place of acceptance, but so long ago and none like him. Never like this. In that moment my universe shifted. Clarity and color exploded into my previously blurry sexual existence.

I hadn't understood myself, so how could anyone else possibly have understood me?

The last of my inhibitions left the building, and I no longer even remembered their existence. I felt warmth and thickening inside, tongues of fire flickering from my hips up to the bottom of my ribs.

I heard the vibrator turn on low. The Big one. He meant business. With the perfect amount of pressure he covered all of my pussy, the edge nudging up against the butt plug. My body felt a jolt of pleasure that subsided into warm waves, and then those waves began to build.

I knew that sensation.

I felt the first plug come out and the next go in. I was beyond concern. Then he replaced it with another. Better. I felt myself relax completely. Confident that the climax headed my way was a barn-burner. My body was still, enthralled. That voice in my head, oddly distant, seemed to chide me a bit. "How much of this is because you like it, and how much is because his sexual attention is one-hundred percent on you?"

Did that matter?

For a second I thought maybe it did. Porno chicks feigning the "O" mouth flashed across the screen in my mind. I felt the fear creep in. The one that tells me I can never compete with illusions and, worse, that illusions are what he really wants. Illusions are quick and easy - there's no responsibility attached to them, just mindless getting off by the path of least resistance. I wanted him to want me "real", And I had never been more "real" than that moment.

The voice in my head blankly stated: "You need him to want you."

I Knew I did.

I Know I do.

Unable to move.

Unable to speak.

Just wholly ready.

I came, and it was a fire, consuming all of me. Wave after wave washed over me and every muscle in my body convulsed. The voice in my head whispered, "I wish he was inside of me so he could feel this." The liquid heat of him cumming inside of me was the only thing that could have made it more perfect.

And I then knew it ... I was his, and for him I was broken. No shame, no remorse.

Just beautifully broken.

And then he left me there.