All Comments on 'First Time'

by tgirl_Mary

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Yummy

Delicious adventure. Can't wait for my makeover :-)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very hot

loved it.. wish I was there with you so I could have Jerome next.. I would lick and suck him then start eating out while Jerome films.. minutes later I feel him behind me and then the tip of his hard cock after his tongue.. just ravish me after making me beg for each inch..

AngelaKAngelaKover 7 years ago
Loved it!

When I finally decided to give myself, it seemed I went full slut, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh baby!

Sizzling hot...love that it is your real life story! Wishing I could go get a makeover right now!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
This worked for me

Normally, I prefer the long, mushy, romantic seduction over stroke stories, but this one caught my fancy, and before breakfast, no less. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
New Dresser

My first night out fully made up and dressed was wonder full and fun.I was not sure how it would or when it would happen.I soon felt a pair of strong hands feeling me up.Then a voice in me ear said your breast are real and i cant weight to suck on them.He took me by the hand walked to a sex booth.Once in there off came my dress thong and bra.I could feel him sucking on my breast one then the other.He never stopped feeling me up.He turned me over and with one strong push in went his hard big fat cock deep in my ass.It hurt like hell but he kept fucking me harder and deeper.I could now feel him starting to cum.With that he turned me over pushing his cock deep in my mouth.He was shooting a load of cum and the taste of ass and piss down my throat flling me up.He kept fucking me filling my ass with cum and making me suck his cock.I find my self tied to his bed for him to use when ever he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous