First Time 3-Way Exploration

Story Info
My lover and I explore a 3-way with a man for the 1st time.
4.3k words
4.71
10.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INDYink
INDYink
8 Followers

I laid on my back, my long shapely legs spread as far apart as possible exposing my juicy pink pussy through black, lace crotchless panties. My ankles were tied with red satin sashes to the corners of the bed posts. My hands were tied together at the wrists; another red satin sash securing them to the middle of the headboard. I wore a black lace kami over my small but sexy breasts, my nipples so hard they poked up through the lace. I was in a semi sitting up position so I could see the room. I had a collar on. My cunt was wet with anticipation, and I was moaning softly waiting to be touched, licked, and fucked. My mouth salivated as I looked across the room at the two men standing at the foot of the bed.

The men were still fully dressed, but I could see their arousal through their pants, and I wanted to see their cocks; wanted them to fuck my mouth and watch them give each other head. I wanted everything. My clit had so much blood in it, I could feel how engorged it was and longed to rub myself off to orgasm. It was the ultimate torture and I knew I'd end up begging the men to make me cum.

I wanted a cock in my mouth and another cock in my pussy at the same time while a dildo was shoved up my ass. I wanted the men to put a lead on my collar and one spank my ass while the other held the collar so my mouth was ball level to suck his balls into my mouth and then lead me to suck his cock with the collar until I gagged and could barely breathe. I'd desired to be with two men for years and now it was about to happen,

But first, I wanted the sweet tortuous anticipation while I watched the men together. I hoped they would make one another cum and share that cum with me, shoot it in my hair, my mouth, on my face, my breasts and my belly. As long as they could quickly get hard again for my pleasure.

One man was Brian, my amazing lover with his beautiful cock I loved so much. I loved the way his head is so big it would gag me and make my saliva explode down his shaft while his cock was down my throat. It made my eyes water.

Brian is so handsome, with light hair down to his shoulders and exotic green eyes. He could eat pussy like no one else. He devours my pussy, as if I am a gourmet meal. His tongue on my clit and his teeth biting down make my eyes roll back in my head. He tongues fucks my pussy and sucks up my orgasm juice then kisses me so deeply, running his tongue along my lips then putting it in my mouth to suck so I can share in the sweet taste of my pussy juice.

I wanted him now, right now, I wanted him inside every part of me, and these thoughts alone were making my pussy juice run down my inner thighs. I was in pain of desire.

The other man was Brian's height with dark hair that was turning salt and pepper. His eyes were hazel and wide. I'm not sure what he expected when Brian invited him over to play with him and his lover, but he kept staring at my exposed pussy and couldn't look me in the face for more than a second.

I wasn't sure if he was simply shy, or just entranced by my vulnerable position. I wanted him to tie Brian up too; the night was young. His body, although still clothed, seemed to be well taken care of, athletic in a cyclist sort of way. He looked handsome and at least five years older than my lover. Yet he seemed unsure of himself or what to do next.

I decided to take control even from a position of tied up vulnerability. "What's your name?" I asked the stranger standing in front of me, still entranced by my pussy.

"I'm Harold", he answered, his voice a bit hesitant.

"Harold, put three of your fingers inside my pussy please, and then put them in Brian's mouth." He looked at me as if for confirmation that I meant it, and I yelled, "Now!" He complied. His slid 3 narrow fingers into my pussy and I ordered, "Push them as far in as you can, move them in and out some, fuck my wet pussy with those fingers until you have my cream on them." He moved his 3 fingers in and out, in and out and I moaned.

I was desperate to start my waves of orgasms. I wanted to push his hand deeper and deeper and it was pure ecstasy not to be able to move my hands and to strain and writhe against my bonds.

"Now stop", I almost whispered, "and put your fingers into Brian's mouth." He turned to Brian and Brian opened his mouth without hesitation and moved towards Harold. He took his wrist and guided Harold's fingers into his mouth where he sucked on them. Harold made a sound from his throat. "Both of you, take off your clothes, I want to see your cocks and your balls." They started to undress. "Look at each other while you remove those clothes", I ordered.

Harold and Brian slowly undressed facing one another, still at the foot of the bed. When they had nothing left on their bodies other than their boxers, I could see their cocks were both hard. I ordered again, "Harold, take Brian's cock in your hand, pull down his boxers and stroke the head of his cock." I nodded my head towards the lotion I had set out on the dresser by the bed. "Use that," I said.

Harold put a small amount of lotion in his hand as Brian pushed down his boxers on his own and stepped out of them, displaying his erect, perfectly shaped and sized cock. His head was shiny, his cock bounced as he stepped towards Harold. Harold took Brian's dick in his hand and started to rub the lotion on Brian's cock head with his thumb. He circled the rim of his head and then moved his hand up and down his shaft slowly.

Brian leaned forward and told Harold, "Show me your cock."

Harold stepped out of his boxers. His cock was semi hard, I think he was shy and a bit scared of us, but it was a nice size. His balls were shaved and I liked that they were.

"Brian, get on your knees and make Harold's cock hard", I ordered. Brian kneeled down and I had to strain against the collar around my neck, but I could see him as he reached for Harold's cock and guided it deep into his mouth and down his throat.

Harold moaned. He leaned over and grabbed the back of Brian's hair.

"Fuck his mouth, Harold, fuck Brian's mouth until you're hard as stone", I said, hearing the arousal in my own voice. "Brian, hold the bottom of Harold's shaft with your hand like a cock ring, don't let him cum, make him pre-cum so you can bring that taste over to my mouth."

Harold's cock going in and out of my gorgeous lover's mouth made me arch my back and moan. I didn't know how much longer I could stand being more of a watcher than a participant.

Brian got up at that moment and crawled naked across the top of me on the bed and kissed me deeply. I could taste Harold's pre-cum on Brian's tongue. I could feel the hardness of Brian's beautiful cock on my body as he lay on top of me. I couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to cum.

"Brian, please fuck my pussy with your mouth and tongue and Harold, kneel on me and put your cock in my mouth", I sighed.

They obliged. Harold's cock was in my mouth, but again he was hesitant, so I strained delightfully against my collar as I gave him a blowjob.

I was moaning loudly as Brian first licked the pussy juice off my inner thighs, then ripped my panties off me and began flicking my hard as rock clit with his tongue. I immediately came. I erupted; I could feel a river of juice leak out of my cunt.

Brian put his mouth on my pussy, drinking me up, as I continued to fuck Harold's cock with my mouth. Harold was bent over holding onto my wrists that were still tied to the headboard. I could feel him getting ready to cum so I pushed him back with my mouth and head and said, "No, don't you dare cum yet, go and rub Brian's asshole while you watch him eat my pussy."

Harold got behind Brian and started to massage his asshole. Harold's cock was still shiny from the saliva of my blow job. I told him to jerk himself off, but don't cum, and if he needed it, to wear a cock ring I left on the dresser. I explained I left a few sizes so he could choose.

He slid a black cock ring down his shaft to the bottom, cutting off the cum that was eagerly wanting to shoot out. He continued massaging Brian's adorable asshole and ass with both hands and I ordered, "Now Harold, lick Brian's asshole", and he bent over and started licking.

Brian made sounds from his throat as he shoved his tongue as far up my cunt as he could, moving it back and forth inside me.

Brian continued to eat my pussy and the familiar, wonderful waves of orgasms began. Then he abruptly stopped eating me and sat up and kissed me long and deep, wide mouthed, letting me taste a mouthful of my pussy juice.

"You're cumming too much, it's not fair," Brian said.

I moaned, "Let me cum more, I can cum all night."

Brian said, "No, not yet, we've so much more to do."

Now it was time for Brian to take more control. "Harold", said Brian, "come sit on her chest and fuck her mouth".

Harold slowly crawled up the bed, naked and glistening with beads of sweat, his cock straight out hard with that slight curve to it.

He kneeled on either side of me and I felt his smooth, shaven balls on the base of my neck as he approached my mouth with his hard dick. I opened my mouth and strained against my collar so Harold would understand I wanted him to push himself in deep down my throat.

This must have excited him, because he grabbed my hair to pull my head farther forward. I loved it. Back and forth he pulled my face as he fucked my throat. He couldn't make me gag like Brian does, but he tasted good, and I began sucking in my cheeks against his shaft and flicking my tongue inside the top of his head.

I put my lips over my teeth and licked his head while mouthing it, knowing only the cock ring kept Harold from cumming instantly.

I could feel his veins in my mouth and as he threw back his head to moan, he almost yelled, "Please let me cum!"

Brian said, "Not yet Harold, go slower, but keep fucking her mouth." Harold slowed his thrusts and I kissed his cock head slowly with my tongue circling.

Brian then straddled me with his back against Harold's back. I could feel Brian's gorgeous ass on my body and the weight of his beautiful balls. He reached around and cupped those shaved balls of Harold's momentarily, then turned his attention to my wet and quivering exposed pussy. I was sopping.

Brian started by cleaning all my pussy juice up, licking it off and saying, "Suzanne you taste so fucking good", over and over between breaths.

As soon as he'd lick it up, more would just flood out. I was still working on Harold's blowjob, but started to moan, my mouth stuffed full with his hard pulsing dick. Cock ring or not, Harold was going to cum soon.

I sat my head back, pushing Harold's cock almost out of my mouth. "Harold is going to cum, Brian," I announced, voice muffled by Harold's cock head. "Let him cum in your mouth - please", I begged Brian.

Brian ordered, "Harold, you heard Suzanne, get your dick out of her mouth and put it in mine."

Brian and Harold, both still straddling my body turned to face each other. Harold stood up on the bed, and I watched with delight my clear view under Harold's ass as he slid his cock into my lover's mouth.

As soon as he put his hand on the back of Brian's head and pulled his face closer, Harold let out a guttural scream and he came. Harold came while Brian reached behind me sliding 4 of his lovely fingers deep inside my wet, ready, tight pussy. I did a pelvic thrust to meet his fingers.

I was cumming hard, thighs shaking, as I watched Brian struggle to swallow Harold's cum. It was leaking out Brian's mouth like liquid white treasure. Harold finally finished shooting his load into Brian's mouth.

Harold stumbled off the bed and sat on the floor breathing heavy saying, "Oh my glorious fucking god," over and over.

Brian didn't wipe Harold's cum off his face. He crawled back up my chest and ordered, "Lick the cum off me Suzanne, clean me up."

I was more than happy to do so. Once again, I strained against my collar, a feeling of ecstasy in itself, and licked every drop of cum from Brian's neck and face where it had leaked out of his beautiful lips and poured down in a stream.

I could taste Harold's cum and Brian's sweat, and wanted more. "Kiss me," I half ordered, half begged, and Brian kissed me wide mouthed and hard, long and deep. I tasted Harold's cum on Brian's tongue.

Our kisses went on and on, and suddenly I felt a magnificent dildo slip into my soaking wet pussy. Harold had rejoined our game.

I felt Harold slide the dildo smoothly into my still sopping wet pussy. He'd turned it on first, and its head was rotating wildly inside me. I came instantly from this pleasurable surprise, letting out a deep throated moan.

My hands were still bound, and I was desperate to rub my clit; it felt as though it would burst any moment from the amount of blood engorging it again.

"Please, Brian," I begged, "put the wand on my clit full force while Harold fucks me with the dildo."

Brian turned the wand on its fastest speed and pushed it on my clit. He knew me well enough to know if the vibration was placed right on the tip of my clit, the waves of intense orgasms would begin.

When I start multiple, strong, orgasms, I go silent first. My eyes roll back in my head and I disappear to some world of my own.

Brian knows this, and both men could see my contractions, and my pussy juices flowing like a river. Brian wasn't ready for me to be done - although I'm rarely done. The intensity was beyond words.

"Take the dildo out of her hot whore cunt," Brian ordered Harold, as he removed the wand from my clit.

Harold slid the dildo out. I could feel a river of juice coming out with it. I wanted to cry at the sudden stopping of my euphoric orgasms. I looked up and strained against my collar to see Harold licking my white cum cream off the tip of the dildo.

On the dresser, I'd laid out more toys. Brian reached for two black satin sashes. He tied one across and inside my mouth, and another he used to blindfold me. He pinched my hard nipples then bit down on one nipple.

I let out a muffled moan as Brian said softly, "You're my hot, little slut, and you're going to be fucked by two men now like a sweet Suzanne sandwich."

Brian grabbed my leash off the dresser and attached it to my collar. "You're going to do exactly what we want, and we are going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked."

I was so excited; the juice wouldn't stop running out of my pussy down my legs. I couldn't speak through the gag, only moan from my throat.

"Harold, come here and untie her hands, while I untie her ankles. It's time we put this hot cunt in a new position," Brian said.

Harold, speechless, obliged. The blood rushed back into my hands and arms as Harold untied them.

I instantly reached blindly for Harold's cock. He put it in my hands.

"Make me hard," Harold ordered. His first order of the night. He was learning.

I teased my fingers lightly under his cock head, bouncing it slightly.

He took my hand and put my fingers tightly around his shaft and said, "Make me HARD, no teasing."

I liked this new, confident Harold. I reached down to wet my fingers in my pussy juice and began giving Harold a hand job.

Brian was untying my ankles and sucking my toes. His mouth closed around each of my toes while his fingers lightly stroked the bottom of my feet. It was pleasure torture.

"Turn over on all fours, Suzanne," Brian said hoarsely. "Harold, now that your cock is hard again, get off the bed and take the lube off the dresser. Put it all over your dick then massage her asshole with it."

My excitement grew as I turned over.

I got on my knees and elbows, spread my legs slightly, and stuck my ass up high. Brian took my leash and pulled up on it.

"Backup some you dirty slut," he commanded.

I wriggled down the cum and sweat soaked mattress.

Suddenly, I felt the cold lube being rubbed onto my exposed asshole by Harold. He was rubbing it slowly, inserting what felt like his thumb inside my ass. The lube warmed up fast. I moaned a long, drawn-out moan. My clit was on fire again.

Brian tied my leash to the headboard so my head was raised and straining against the collar. I heard Brian reach for something else I had laid out on the dresser.

"Slap her gorgeous whore ass, Harold", I heard Brian say over the sounds of my moaning.

Harold began slapping my ass cheeks, tentatively, then harder, and I tried to scream through the gag. I loved it.

Realizing my legs were still free, Brian ordered Harold to bind my ankles again with the long, red sashes. Harold managed to tie them to the bed posts with just the right spread so my ass was still high and my asshole exposed. I was in heaven.

Meanwhile, Brian found the nipple clips and attached them to my long, hard nipples, they hurt in an amazingly erotic way I enjoyed completely. I tried to say, "Thank you," through my gag. I started drooling. Brian put his lips on the corners of my mouth, kissing and sucking up my drool.

"Dirty whore mouth," he whispered.

Harold had returned to sliding his lubed thumb in and out of my asshole. With his other hand, he was finger fucking my cunt. Soon I would go back to sub-space if they kept this up. I couldn't wait.

Brian removed my gag but not my blindfold or binds. I felt him standing in front of me on the bed, He must be straddling the leash, I thought, straining to see, but the blackness of the blindfold kept me blind.

I felt the head of Brian's cock touch my lips. He pulled my long, dark hair upwards and said, "Suck my cock, you filthy gorgeous fucking whore."

I opened my mouth wide and Brian, holding onto the headboard with one hand, and my hair with the other, thrust his dick hard down my throat. I gagged, my eyes watering in a stream.

"Fuck her ass, Harold!" Brian yelled, pushing and pulling my head back and forth as I sucked his throbbing cock with all I had.

He was moving me so fast; I was gagging with every single thrust. I could feel his balls swinging back and forth, slapping into my chin and neck. I could barely breathe. It was glorious.

Harold's lubed up cock slid into my ass as I purposely relaxed my asshole to allow him entry. He felt incredible. The sensations of him thrusting his hard dick in my ass while Brian simultaneously fucked my mouth so hard, straining against my bonds, I was slipping away into my private sub-space.

Harold held my hips, thrusting in and out of my ass. I felt my pussy juice still flooding out and my clit was beyond engorged. I was so in need of cumming, but the anticipation of waiting while being fucked on both ends was incredible.

After what felt like an eternity of exquisite torturous waves of pleasure, Brian let out a guttural yell.

"Drink it all down you dirty little slut," Brian yelled, and I felt his hot, salty, delicious cum shoot into my mouth.

He had so much cum, I was struggling to chug it down and not waste a drop. I secretly saved the last of Brian's cum in my mouth as I sucked the last of it out of the tip of his dick.

"I'm going to explode in your ass, Suzanne," Harold said almost questioning.

"Do it! Do it!" Brian yelled. "Shoot your load into this whore's ass now!"

Harold did. I could feel his hot cum inside my ass, and I loved the feeling of it shooting up into me. I whispered, "Harold, that is amazing." I don't know if Harold heard me, but Brian did.

Cum was leaking out of my mouth as I whispered. Brian must have noticed. He kneeled down and kissed me, running his tongue all over the inside of my mouth, then along my lips. He enjoyed tasting his cum as I moaned softly.

Harold pulled his cock out of my ass. He leaned down and laid the side of his face on my back, spent again.

"Should we stop for the night now then?" asked Brian almost laughing in a slightly evil way.

I almost screamed, "No, I'm not finished!"

INDYink
INDYink
8 Followers
12