First Time 3-Way Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian then removed my leash and blindfold, asking Harold to untie my ankles.

"Turn over Suzanne," said Brian.

As I turned over, I could see the puddle of my pussy juice that had streamed out of me while being fucked in both ends by two men. A fantasy finally comes true.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy now while Harold watches up close," said Brian. I knew I wanted Brian's cock inside me this time, not a toy. "Harold, come over here and get me hard again," Brian ordered.

I laid on my back and watched as Harold got down on his knees in front of Brian and put Brian's cock in his mouth. He cupped Brian's balls and kissed his perfect cock head.

I was finally able to reach down and rub my clit. I was so wet. I instantly began to cum and scream in ecstasy. My sounds, along with Harold's tongue and mouth fuck, got Brian hard again fast.

"Now, Harold, stop and come watch closely as I fuck my dirty cocksucker slut."

Brian crawled on top of me and Harold put his face so close, he said softly, "Your pussy smells so fucking good."

Brian slid his perfect cock inside me and I threw my legs up, wrapping them around my lover's body.

"You're so soft, wet and tight, Suzanne," Brian said in a higher voice than usual, "you feel so fucking good I don't think I can hold back cumming in you."

Harold moved up the bed and began kissing me. He didn't kiss as well as Brian but again, the feeling of two men trying to pleasure me, and taking their pleasure from me at the same time, was overwhelming me.

Orgasm after orgasm wracked through my body until it hurt with a pleasure that made me drool and roll my eyes backwards. I was disappearing into my personal pleasure zone again, where there's no thought, just feeling, just pleasure beyond words.

As my eyes closed, I caught a glimpse of Harold jerking himself off and smiled. Brian moaned, he was cumming inside me and it felt hot and wonderful as I came with him, still rubbing my clit and literally screaming high pitched in ecstasy.

Brian pulled out, and quickly put his face next to my cunt, knowing what would happen next. I squirted. I squirted a fountain of pussy juice onto Brian's face. He made a guttural sound and I smiled in satisfied pleasure and relief while sucking my fingers. I love how my pussy tastes.

Harold had cum again into his hand as soon as he saw me squirt. "I've never seen a woman do that before," he said.

I smiled at him and said, "Now you have, did you like it?"

He smiled back. "This has been the most singular amazing night of my life, Suzanne, and nothing could end it better than watching you squirt."

Harold got dressed and hugged Brian, giving him a small kiss. I stood up naked from the bed on wobbling, shaky legs, and hugged Harold. Harold thanked us, returning to his original shy voice, and left.

My handsome lover Brian, naked, glistening with sweat and cum, came towards me and gently picked me up in his arms kissing me long and deep. He laid me down on the bed and we laid in each other's arms facing one another, both smiling.

We'd finally lived one of our many mutual fantasies. As we fell asleep holding each other, we both dreamt of the next fantasy we would make real together.

12