First Time: A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Lady, you are incredible!"

There were a couple more scenes interspersed with disinfecting wipes and high fives among the crew, then the shoot came to an end.

"If I live a thousand years, 'Nikki Vee', I will never feel that again. Holy shit!"

6.

She walked back to her car, freshly showered and wobbly-kneed. She was spent and sore after the most intense workout she ever remembered having.

Fuck.

She did it!

She was a porn star for an afternoon! And -- she was fucking amazing!

They had given her a rough cut to take with her, and would be sending a special cut to her husband at her request. They had tried to talk her into at least four more shoots, had given her a bag of swag and vouchers to salons and fancy restaurants, and a bonus that was more than the max they had spoken about if she 'did everything'. She could actually do this!

But, 'Nikki Vee' had served her purpose.

She had done the 'not in a million years' impossible thing, and done it fucking well!

She had memories to last the rest of her life, and stories to share with Roger -- while they were watching the movie, her first and only porno movie, together.

This had definitely been a day to remember!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Hard Habit to Kick!

This was an interesting story that reminded me of a birthday gift my wife Susan, gave me about two years after we were married. We were only 20 when it took place. Actually, it was also a gift to herself!

We live in Boise, Idaho. My wife’s best friend, Debbie, was another newlywed wife who lived just down the street. However, Debbi was a California transplant who had grown up in Granada Hills. That is right across the I-5 freeway from San Fernando which, was the porn capital of the world.

I was happy that my wife had befriended Debbie because she was almost like a sex therapist to my wife. My Susan had grown up conservative Mormon but had left the church when she was in college. However, she was still a prude in bed.

When we got married, she gave me her virginity, and I thanked her. However, I was a former military guy who had sexual experience. As lovingly as I could, I told her she needed to learn how to fuck or, our marriage was not going to last. She cried, but she also wanted to please me. That was when Debbie stepped in and started coaching her. After reading plenty of books, watching videos, and getting advice from Debbie, my wife turned into a reasonably good lover.

Debbi frequently went back to California to visit her folks and friends. On one trip she invited my wife, who accepted. Many of Debbie’s friends from high school and college still lived in Granada Hills. Not surprisingly, it was an open secret that many of them worked on the business/production side of the porn industry, that was just across the freeway.

Through Debbie’s contacts, my wife found a place where wives could film a private porn shoot, to give to their husbands. The wife would retain all rights to the video, and it would never be uploaded to the Internet or published anywhere. The male actors were provided as part of the package. My wife did two different shoots with two different partners. And she received the DVDs.

On my birthday, my wife dressed in her sexist lingerie and took me to bed. We watched the DVDs and I was gob smacked at her performance. They were excellent. I was so turned on that I forgot to get angry about her cheating on me! We fucked like rabbits all night.

Several days later, her friend Debbie came over. As the three of us were talking about their trip to California, I continued to work on my laptop. I innocently asked how much it had cost to get high quality videos like those made for our private use. My wife changed the subject and blushed so; I knew something was up. Debbie just shrugged her shoulders, grabbed my laptop, and said to my wife, “Well honey, you better be proactive. I think its confession time!” She opened a website, found a video, and clicked on it.

The beautiful young woman was taking on five black men in a gangbang. It was an incredibly hot, well done video, but the woman seemed somewhat familiar. Then, I saw that it was really my wife, in the video. She had on a wig of black hair, tons of makeup, and some fake tattoos. I hardly recognized her. Debbie put the video on auto-loop, so it just continued playing.

My wife started crying and apologizing. Even though I was excited by this additional video, I put on a mean, serious face and said, “Damn, girl; you made three porn movies. You paid for the first two by making this third one, that they put on the Internet! My wife’s cunt is now all over the internet; you need a hard spanking.”

Standing up, I towered over her and said, “Strip off your skirt, panties, and lean over the back of this couch, right now! I am going to “beat the sin” out of you!” Her face turned pale and, as if she were a good Mormon wife, she obeyed. I walked around behind her, gave her cute butt a light slap with the palm of my hand. Then, I sunk my cock into her dripping pussy which was already juiced up from watching the video. Right there in front of Debbie, I fucked her as the three of us continued to watch her video performance.

They were muscular, tall guys with big cocks. They had my wife continually cuming during the entire video, and I knew she wasn’t faking it. She was actually crying and begging them to knock her up! As I fucked I said, loud enough for Debbie to hear, “You look happy in that video. You were liking it; weren’t you?” I slapped her butt hard and said, “Tell me the truth!” I slapped her ass harder and asked, “My petite, blond, blue-eyed, white, married wife loved fucking big black cock didn’t she?”

Debbie jumped in with, “I think you better tell him the truth before he blisters your ass bright red!” I yelled, “Yah, that’s right; scream it out, ‘Yes, your petite, blond, blue-eyed, married wife worshiped those big cocked blacks!” Debbie urged her on and my wife kept repeating it. Her eyes were glued to the computer and she was shouting it out! Finally, as she came one last time and collapsed, she moaned, “I gotta have black cock. Black men own my white, blond pussy! I gotta have black cum in me!”

After that, both my wife Susan and her friend Debbie made the trip down to California about four times a year. By then, my wife needed big cock and she discovered she was also an exhibitionist. Both wives continued to star in porn videos for about five years.

Both of us couples were able to pay down our house loans quickly. Then, we all started having babies and they became soccer moms! Needless to say, neither wife had difficult deliveries. Their pussies had already been “re-sized” long before we husbands got them pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That’s the way a

Cum-shit-milkshake is done for the sissy cuckold. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, I remember a girl about five years older when I was 17 many many years ago who saw an ad for tryouts for movie or tv spots . She had model type looks with a thicker more natural amazing body and the nicest best personality to boot . She went for the audition and the guy and two girls on the set said she was perfect but they were needing a girl with dark hair a different look but would definitely call her back which they did for a supposedly part in a major movie with big stars that she had four small scenes in . Maybe a big break for her in the industry. The woman showed her two other pics of beautiful woman as well but said they did anything and everything it took to get the part but they thought she was the better fit but how bad did she want it ? The guy came in and asked what she thought and that he would make his pick that day and it was hers to lose or win by how much she wanted it . So they got a good girl with only one boyfriend and sexual partner to comply . After she was ready to say yes they gave her water with something in it and asked if she did drugs and wanted any which she didn’t. Well the guy and then the camera guy took turns fucking the shit out of her on tape . They did it all to her and one with a fairly big duck also . It was as bad and rough as any porn you would see with lots of anal , Cum shots and her rimming ass. They even on the last pounding of her ass had her eat the one girls pussy. She pretty much consented on camera so they were sneakily s as fe from trouble and gave her a copy of the two hour filming with all faces blurred out except hers . Her cousin had told us that it took years of therapy before she could get back to normal. Her and the guy she dated at the time stayed together apparently got married eventually and move out west for a great job he had . People like that should all be punished to the full extent of the law as this still goes on today .

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Nice set up, good wavelength between the horny married couple, and great way to break through. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so

and what does cuckold hubby get out of it?

and when she does return what then?

what happens if hubby gets some strange on the side?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
How Blondie Became a Hotwife Beautiful Southern wife eagerly agrees to cuckold her voyeur husband.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories