First Time: A Furry Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A gay love story with a Wolf and Fox.
4.2k words
4.64
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First Time" by Orange Okami

It has been three years since the world first found out about Red and Max, and it's been a wild ride ever since. After all, they are the world's only 'furries', the only anthropomorphic lifeforms to have even been known to exist; Max, with a sleek mix of human anatomy and form and the features and fur of a fox, orange with white and black paws, and Red, the wolf, with his strikingly well defined body covered in silver and brown fur.

When the world found out of their existence, it was huge news. Humanoid animal hybrids were real!

Max walks across the room, passing by the fox who is sitting on the couch in his boxers, looking up some latest news on the pair, who have since become movie stars, celebrities, singers, you name it, and all of this fame thanks to them being the only anthropomorphics in the world. For a brief instant Max thinks about how warm Red's buttocks must be, sitting on that couch for so long, and catches himself glancing at the smooth white fur of his inner thighs. He mentally shakes his head. What the heck?

There has been artwork and fiction of furries for dozens of years, before these boys were known, so you can imagine the ripples it caused when they were discovered. Wow . . . and also imagine how easy it is to find work and fame. You don't need special effects for your werewolf movie, when you have a walking talking anthro that you can makeup up to look mean. Presto!

Max heads to the bathroom, takes a shower, and throws on a pair of boxers. The two are in California, shooting together in the same film, which sometimes happens. And this is one of the off days where they can relax. They typically lounge about in shorts or boxers unless they go out, as most of their clothes are expensive in design and meant for their business and roles. They were even given a rental of their own private house not far from the set. Lucky them! Treated like royalty, now. But life on the road does get lonely.

Max is pacing around the living room, his large bushy orange and white tail swaying back and forth.

"Haha, hey Max . . . there's a few more I found by the way."

"Oh geez, you looking that up again? We need to ban you from google. What is with people?"

By 'a few more' and the inflection in Red's voice, he knew what he had found. More erotic fan fiction involving Red and Max. There was plenty of it produced in the last three years. Did you think these two could avoid Rule 34, sexy, in shape, gorgeous rare models. Laughable odds.

Despite all of the artwork and raunchy stories about them, Sam and Red rarely discussed sex, and had definitely never come close to making it a reality . . . so far.

They had admitted that each had taken advantage of some female fans, human ladies, but had not gone into the details.

Max coughs, usually nervous about this topic but curious. "Aheh, what have we got this time?"

The wolf is always more forward. "Kinda a boring hot tub scene . . . human penises in this one, ahaha, and then the other is some kinky bondage. We have canine dicks in this."

Max laughs, and can't help the thought that pops into his head. They have never asked each other what the other actually has for a penis. Why would they, it's a weird question to ask a friend or co-worker for sure.

Max looks over at Red who is leaning forward, concentrating on the laptop on the glass coffee table in front of the couch. He takes note of the way Red's abs twist, and the sleek curve on his torso as he is bent to reach the keys and type. He really does have a nice body, no wonder there is just soo much fan work of these two, and it seems its more sex than innocent works of art. Max himself is also a finely toned, trim, and appealing specimen. They have to keep in shape, being movie stars after all.

But Max had sensed something different about Red recently. He caught him looking at him when he thought he was being subtle, and would bring up the sexy fan art more frequently. Was it just his imagination?

"haha," laughs Red, his wolf muzzle pulling back in a smile. "All these different versions."

"Of stories?" Max asks.

"Haha, no, of our penises. Only we know what the real deal is. Well, about our own that is. You haven't told me anything about yours."

Max is standing looking out the window at the neighborhood, and he feels a strange warmth float up through his body and across his neck, a flush of emotion he can't rightly recognize at hearing the words Red spoke. He can't believe it, he was just thinking about this, and now Red boldy asks that question. No wait, he didn't really ask, he just stated that they hadn't discussed it.

Why did Max suddenly feel disappointed when he realized Red didn't actually ask him? He expected to feel relieved.

"Oh, um, yeah. haha. Guess they'll never know."

"Unless the ladies we've been with tell them, haha."

"Oh shoot," Max said, "you're right, we are lucky so far, but maybe they have told and nobody believes them. We're kinda famous after all."

"Oh yeah, true."

Red stares at him, meeting eyes. He has such a striking dark shade of amber, and Max's own are a dark shade of blue, that the ladies loved, of course. Red's wolf face regards him a moment longer.

"So what kind of penis did you put in them, any way?"

Max literally lets his jaw drop for a second, then caught it. He feels his pulse beating faster. What should he say?

"Oh," Red says, "Sorry, secrets I guess, I was just curious."

Max walks into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water, which threatened to slide from his furred paws. Made for humans to hold. He doesn't know what to say but doesn't want to make things awkward.

"There's not much fan art of us with humans, isn't that weird?" Max asks from the kitchen. "You'd think since they make the stuff, they'd want to fantasize about being with us, not us with each other haha."

"It's all fur on fur, sometimes even with some fictional furries thrown in for threesomes or foursomes." Red sighs. "Man, could you imagine if we had someone like us, though?"

"Oh umm, like a female anthro?"

"Sure. Or whatever. You know." The Wolf says, casually.

Max feels his heart skip a beat as he is drinking his water, even feels the flush of embarrassment seem like it is heating the liquid in the glass from his lips. Sure, or whatever? What ever else is there? This can't really be happening, Max thinks. Can it? And suddenly he feels more aware of his boxers, hugging his trim waist, and the feel of the fabric against the fur of his unmentionables. He adjusts himself to avoid it.

Max chooses not to respond. Then he was hit with more, and it seemed like unless he found a way to derail this topic it would escalate.

"Do you want to know what the truth about mine is?"

"Um, what, Red?" He asks, glancing at the silvery brown wolf sitting on the couch in only his boxers. Always soo casual around him, that part is nothing new. The next part is.

"About my penis, man." Red says, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Aren't you curious? It must be hard to picture me with those human women if you don't know what I'm packing, so to speak."

Max is stepping slowly into the room, his black feet bare on the carpet, his soft paw pads making no noise. "Oh, no that's no big deal, I guess." Suddenly he realizes he wasn't trying to derail the topic. He can't understand himself. Then he realizes something else. He feels a cool wetness inside his boxers. A tiny bit of pre-ejaculate at his penis tip, even though he isn't erect. That only happens when he is being mentally stimulated by his own thoughts.

Oh dear, Max thinks to himself, I'm actually becoming excited by Red's talk. His heart races more, but he tries to calm it down. He walks past Red to get to the other side of the couch. But Red stands up and moves as if to walk past him to the kitchen. Okay, that's good, it would have been awkward at the moment to sit down next to him considering...

Then the fox feels pressure on the front of his boxer shorts. Something is pressed against his scrotum and testicles. He looked down, and saw Red's silvery paw there, the fingers curled underneath and reaching the area beyond his testicles, the large wolf's thumb rested above his shaft. He had groped him! And he wasn't letting go.

"Oh, sorry," Red said. Max didn't move or reply. The fox can feel tingling and shifting inside his sheath. There is no passing this off as an accident with such a grip.

Red's paw explores higher, pressing the boxer fabric around the tubular shape that ran a few inches above Max's balls. Max inhales, and senses warm blood begin to beg for entry into his loins, to engorge his member. He doesn't know what to do or think. But he also doesn't do anything to diffuse this situation.

"So it IS a sheath, just like mine. We both have canine penises! I had to know!"

"Is that . . ." The fox's throat is amazingly dry for one who just drank a glass of water moments ago. ". . . all you are checking?"

Red's hand continues to rub harder against the front of Max's boxers, his large wolf paw feeling up the two inches of sheath, and squeezing at the canine penis that lay hidden within it. If he has satisfied his curiousity, why was he still rubbing his friend's innocent fox crotch?

Red the wolf lets go of his friend's genitals after a few more seconds, then walks to the kitchen. Max feels very awkward. How is he just pretending like this was natural? Has Red been thinking about this for soo long and finally decided it is time to act?

Max sits on the couch, the blood draining out a little from his member, but his breathing is still tight with excitement and confusion. He looks at the laptop, which is lit up with a very detailed and professional looking artwork of Max down on his knees, orally pleasuring Red. Oh my gosh, he thought. He left that open on the screen? But the fox could feel his boxer fabric shifting again, his penis once more pushing against it and growning as he stares at that art.

Red returns, his tail wagging slowly, and stops there by the couch, arching his back so his furry silver abs were prominently displayed. And he runs his paw around his waist band on his boxers, lowering it some and showing the attractive definition of his pelvis area.

Max looks from the corner of his eye.

"Oh man, sorry I left that up, I was just looking through what is going on out there, haha. Artists, right?"

"Yeah, haha, it was well done at least."

Red plops down on the couch next to him quickly. Then he leans over and reaches across Max's lap to get at the keys, resting his elbow on his crotch. The familiar tingle and warmth fights to fill his foxhood at the close contact and warmth of the wolf's elbow upon his groin. Red closes the browser window.

"What are you doing, Red?"

"Hmmm?"

"You've touched me down there twice now. It's not very subtle."

Red smiles. "Are you implying that I am doing it because I enjoy touching you?"

"Well, it's not very common for you to do this."

Red pulled his arm back, the furry silver forearm dragging along Max's right thigh and crotch as it went.

"Sorry," Red says, and the wolf's voice actually sounds shaken and embarrassed. Max realizes he might be taking the hints selfishly slow, and leaving Red in a terrible position. He needed to make up his mind.

"No, it's . . . okay. I like it."

Max's body feels like it is trying to turn itself inside out, he has just cleared the air and made no doubt about his feelings . . .

"Wouldn't it be a dream come true for our fans if we really did something?"

"That would." Max has a lump in his throat. And he is starting to feel more precum crawling through his shaft. My god, Max thinks to himself, we both want this. Is it because Red is making it easy for him, and because he is such a handsome and sexy example of a male anthro? Even compared to all of the artworks that are out there.

"I know you're shy, Max, don't worry, you don't have to give me permission with your voice, I'll know by how you react."

"Oh?"

Red runs his paw along Max's knee, his silver fur contrast against Max's orange thigh, white on the inside. Max allows for it, not wanting to stop or ruin this moment, finding out new feelings within himself. Then Red slides his large wolf paw up to the lip of Max's boxers. Max leans back some, his trim abdomen straightening out.

Red nuzzles the boxers away from the white belly fur of his longtime fox friend, and sends his finger tips sliding in. The strong wolf's hand crawls down and cups his white, furry fox scrotum, and applies gentle pressure, the fingers alternatively moving, joyfully playing with the scrotum's contents. Blood rushes into his testicles as if unable to contain the very excitement Max feels now, a hot flow followed by tingling. This is really happening. Red is making physical contact with his malehood underneath his boxers.

Red reaches down and rubbed a bit against the area beneath his testicles, which is always very clean and smooth, as the fox is so fit. He gives human females a run for their money with the curves and crevices on his body. Max's breathing becomes heavy in his chest, and he lets out a little moan.

"Your balls feel very nice, Max. You're a handsome young fox."

Max blushes at such talk from Red, wondering if he's ever had those words in a word balloon in one of their fan arts. Sometimes sweet, sometimes very dirty. He doesn't know what to expect from Red in reality. He had never even read the comics before, but now he desires to . . . another time.

"Higher," Max says, and couldn't believe he has the courage. He guesses Red has always been the unspoken Alpha in their friendship. Typical fox and wolf.

Red doesn't seem phased, and rubs him on the base of his sheath, teasing at the fox penis and baculum bone beneath the base, pressing in to explore his deeper anatomy. The wolf's paws are forced to loosen its grip little by little as blood fills the fox's cock and expands within the sheath. Max rests his head on the couch back and moans. The sensation of himself becoming hard while a hand is wrapped tightly, lovingly around his shaft was something he didn't think he could ever live without. The slick wet tip of his penis emerges slightly from the furry sheath, and Red massages through the sheath at the thickening shaft. Max feels his boxers becoming a little wet.

"You're soo adorable, seeing you enjoying this." Red says, looking at Max with his head tilted back. Max opens his eyes, and Red leaned in slowly, then their lips met. Max doesn't fight it. The pulse of his heart beat can be felt through the muzzle, and surely Red can feel it through Max's penis. With how hard the little fox's heart was pounding, how could he not? Such a strong, excited pulse. They kiss for a moment as Red rubs at the young fox some more.

This was heaven.

Red reaches over and pulls Max's boxers down a bit over his curvy, sexy fox thighs. He rubs some more, and inch after inch Max's sleek and nicely appealing red cock emerges from his sheath, shiny with more warm precum on it's surface. Max gasps in pleasure as the paw slips up past the white fur sheath and strokes up and down the exposed penis, his paw pads slipping easily up and down the warm member. It feels good, too good. Already something else is coming out of the furry white casing, and begins to engorge. His knot, at the base of his penis. The poor fox must have been quite pent up.

"I'm sorry, I have never been this turned on before, Red, I don't think I have long left. I dunno if you want to still be . . . um . . . holding me like this, when . . . you know . . . it happens."

Max is surprised when red leans forward, and licked his cheek with his long wolf tongue. "You're right."

Then Red leans down, and Max can feel the wolf's breath against his member. Oh my god, he thinks. Is he really going to do that? The idea always seemed soo dirty, but now the thought of a muzzle wrapped around his red penis turns him on more than anything. He feels tingling beginning to climb from beneath his testicles. A building orgasm. My gosh, this is soo hot, it's only been minutes and he was getting ready to cum! Max guesses it has been too many days since he's been pleasured.

"I want it, Max, don't be shy."

Max moans. Then he feels warm lips slipping down over his penis. My god, the mouth was soo warm, he didn't expect it to be soo, absolutely lovely, and the way the toungue and roof makes a little suction against his cock, pulling at him as the wolf's hot muzzle rises each time . . . he knew he can't possibly last long. Red's paw toys with Max's testicles while he pulls the fox's dick further in, his muzzle bumping the large knot, which was hard and thickening, wanting to tie with something but having nothing to tie with.

The roof of Red's mouth feels good but the tongue is soo twitchy and alive. And soo many thoughts were going through his head. Had Red done this before? Well no, there's no other anthro's in the world. What does Red think of the taste of his precum, and feel and texture of his penis against his tongue. He hopes Red wasn't disappointed.

The wolf pushes the fox's thighs farther apart, their amazing curves angling away, allowing the goods maximum freedom to be explored by Red's mouth.

The warmth and movement of the tongue is too intense. Max starts panting harded and breathing faster, feeling the pressure building high and higher, as if his penis structure is hugging itself, while at the same time engorging and pressing against Red's muzzle on the inside. If he were knotted with something the orgasm would be a very long one, but with nothing squeezing his knot he knew it would be a quick, powerful one. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna, Red."

Red sucks faster and harder, his gorgeous wolf head bobbing down below Max's view, his cute pointed ears perky as ever. It was soo warm and amazing. The feeling intensifies and Max couldn't help but vocalize, throwing his head back. His orgasm strikes, and his cock throbs powerfully inside Red's muzzle, which continued to bob up and down on it's length. He felt warm cum spurt forth from his length, and can even hear it hit the back of Red's throat. A tightening pressure follows, pulling at his cock. It was Red, swallowing the load, and then the next, as it came. The wolf tries to wrap every conceivable square inch of the fox's cock up with his tongue and muzzle, feeling the flesh expand repeatedly with the orgasm.

Max can't believe this, this was amazing and he wanted to do it again and again. His balls thrum in Red's grasp. As the orgasm nears completion, Red briefly touched his taint, and Max felt a more intense tingling sensation for a second. What was that? He'd never touched down there during orgasm. Red rubs at it. It feels great, instantly intensifying the orgasm as each pump came. Wait, was that the prostate? Max only knew a little about such a thing. Then the orgasm is over, and Red slurps along his length. He sits back up and smiles, while Max pants.

"That was hot as hell, Max," Red says. "You did great, don't worry."

"I...want to do more."

He really does. My god Red iss beautiful, those flows of fur all over his body, his confident nature. He is more attractive than even the human females Max had been with. The fox doesn't have the energy to move, even tho his cock and knot are slick and exposed and still hard. It takes awhile to retreat into the sheath.

"There's more we can do."

"I want to return the favor."

"Oh?" Red asks, and his wolf tail wags a little.

Red stands up and grabbed the waistband of his boxers, and begins to pull them down. Max notes there was dampness on the front. Red couldn't contain his excitement either.

Max watches Red reveal the silvery white glory that he had within. Large balls with fine fur covering them, on an attractive scrotum. And Red's sheath is thick, as there is already a few inches of red penis peeking out, it's point glistening with precum. Red tosses the boxers aside and sits back down.

12