First Time: A Furry Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max loves the shape his thighs made, the area between his legs, so well defined, so 'private' feeling, soo sexy. Damn it. This is an unbelievable night.

"If you feel comfortable, go ahead, but not too long, I don't want to finish the same way you did."

Oh? Max thinks. Max slides down off the couch and positions himself on his knees, placing his orange paws on the wolf's thighs. He wanted to be in a more submissive, intimate position for the wolf.

Max slowly leans forward, and runs his black fox paw over that white pouch and the round orbs within. He massages them as if worshipping their existence, rolling them around, as Red smiles at him. The wolf caressed his cheek.

Max had touched his own testicles and sheath plenty of times, but is surprised how different it feels to touch another's. And Red is bigger than him. He can feel the flesh expanding and becoming excited by his touch.

He runs his paw up the sheath, feeling the thick meat and the solid bone within that shaft, just as Red had done. How he likes touching Red, and knowing that the pressure would feel amazing to him, delivered by another. Red's member slids higher, now five inches exposed of red, shiny shaft, the knot still hidden below.

Max suddenly can't wait to get that beautiful wolf cock into his own muzzle, to see what it feels and tastes like, and to give such amazing pleasure back to Red.

Max leans forward, and extends his tounge. The wolf's member is so warm! Even against the heat of his tongue it is surprisingly warm. He slowly licks upward as Red places a paw on the top of his head gently, and the wolf moans.

Max smooches his lips around the tip, and slides the length into his muzzle. It's girth pushes against his mouth and tongue, and feels so smooth and sexy, such a great texture to it. The pre-cum leaks stronger and also tastes sweet and pleasant. The sheath expands a little, still hiding the wolf's knot.

The fox's petite head bobs up and down, and he lavishes the wolf meat with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure to his friend. The wolf arches his back, thrusting forward to really get deep. Max gags a bit but soon gets used to relaxing his throat so he can pull the wolf cock all the way in, at least now while there is no knot.

But after a time, the wolf places his paws on the fox's shoulders and eases him back. The lips depart their treasure.

"I think that is good enough. Now, how about you get that sexy ass up on this couch for me."

"My . . . ass?"

"Yes," Red says, grinning. "I want to have that cute little ass of yours. I promise I will be gentle and you will love it, Max."

TO BE CONTINUED


12