First Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was definitely enjoying the lotion being rubbed on her body. When finished with the front, she turned over and I had to stroke her lovely ass cheeks before starting with the lotion at her shoulders. I worked my way down again and as before, Beth spread her legs a little which gave me a view of her little brown eye and some of her hairy pussy. As I rubbed, she moaned and her bush was getting wetter. I started working on the back or her legs and that was when the fun started. I rubbed the side of her ass cheeks and hips before squeezing more lotion in my hand and put some on the back of each leg. I would rub from the back of her knee up to her ass cheeks and I think it must have been my imagination because it sure seemed to me that her little brown eye was winking at me.

After several winks, I squirted a little gob of lotion at the top of her ass crack and rubbed the end of my thumb in it before using the flat portion to rub up and down across her anus. This immediately caused her to moan and spread her legs even more. " Oh fuck Doug, that feels so good! Keep doing what you're doing!"

I rubbed a little longer and then decided to up the ante by seeing if she would like my thumb in her ass. I inserted my thumb to the first joint and she started to moan louder and squirm under the pressure. "O.M.G. Doug, I love having my ass played with. Why did it take you so long to figure that out?"

"You should have told me, I would have been happy to give your anus the attention it deserves."

" There was another guy a couple years ago and when I mentioned it, he was disgusted by my desire and broke up with me shortly afterwards. I love you but I was afraid to say anything to cause you to break up with me."

" Beth, I love you dearly and will be happy to do what ever you like as long as it make you happy and satisfies your needs or desires."

" Does that mean you would fuck my ass?????"

I didn't respond, I just grabbed her hips to get her on her knees on the bed and with a little gob of lotion applied to the end of my cock, I placed it on the opening and slowly pushed forward. My cock didn't meet any resistance and went all the way in which had Beth begging me to fuck her fast and hard. I pumped hard and fast just like she wanted and she reached up to finger her clit and finger fuck her pussy. The feeling was incredible and for the first time since we had been together, I screamed to let her know I was cumming and shot stream after stream of cum deep into her dark tight passage. While she was surprised at how quick I came, she didn't last much longer and came all over the two fingers she had deep in her pussy.

Beth rolled onto her side and put the two fingers she just used to make herself cum into her mouth and cleaned her sweet nectar off. Now it was my turn to say, "O.M.G.,Beth that was unbelievable!! Your ass is so tight! I'm sorry I couldn't last longer."

"I'm happy you enjoyed yourself and I hope you will do this frequently and last longer. Your cock felt great when it was in my ass! I loved the feeling when it was sliding in and out. "

I curled up behind Beth wrapping my arm around her and juet because I could, rolled a nipple between my thumb and index finger. She showed her appreciation with a soft throaty moan and bending her knee, she lifted it so she could rub her pussy. I continued to squeeze her nipple and she continued to rub and moan. There was a stirring in my groin and with a little twitch, my cock rapidly swelled. To get a better angle for penetration, I pulled away from her and moved down a bit but not before noticing that I wouldn't need any lubrication because the cum I had deposited earlier was now oozing out of her ass.

Using my hand, I positioned my cock head at the entrance to her asshole. With a gentle push, I slowly entered until I was completely inside her. She felt incredible and tightly squeezed my cock with her sphincter ring. I looked past her shoulder and looking out the door to the balcony, I could see a guy sitting on his balcony watching us. When I told Beth, she turned her head and seeing him, gave him a little wave. She started rubbing circles over her clitoris and moaned frequently as I fucked her ass. Her orgasm came quickly and as each wave of pleasure pulsed through her body, her sphincter ring gripped and released my cock.

I continued to fuck her and she kept rubbing. Looking out the door, I could see that the man now sitting on a chair and had his cock out and was jerking it. "Beth, our watcher is jerking off on his balcony. "

A scream announced another orgasm and she gripped my cock again with her tight ring until it subsided. "Oh fuck Doug, look at how fast that guy is jerking his cock! Ooohhh fuck Doug it's so hot seeing him jerk off watching us! I hope he shoots a great big load for us! Ooohhh fuck I'm going to cum again!"

This time, when she orgasmed, I couldn't hold back any longer. The warm salty cum erupting from my cock seemed to happen when her sphincter ring relaxed. The simultaneous orgasms seemed to go on forever but of course only lasted about thirty seconds. We both looked up in time to see our watcher shoot several streams of cum into the air in front of him. He stood to go inside but took the time to wave and give us two thumbs up.

Oh fuck Doug, that was a lot better then the first time."

I was almost giddy with joy, because I was just like the proverbial kid in the candy store now that I knew I could fuck Beth in the ass anytime I wanted. We started the new day with my morning wood fucking a nice warm pussy. Since we hadn't closed the drapes on the patio door, we had an audience to our morning sex. The stranger was sitting on his balcony watching and wearing a robe that wasn't fastened and he was jerking off again. When I told Beth, she orgasmed. When the orgasm subsided she said, "Lets give him a special show! Let's go out on the balcony so I can ride your cock with my ass!"

Out we went, I sat on the chair and Beth straddled my legs facing toward the stranger. She used her hand to positioned the tip of my cock to the entrance of her asshole before sliding down. She watched the stranger watch us as she slowly slid up and down on my shaft. I reached around to cup and squeeze her lovely tits and pinch her nipples. She was moaning as she rode me when she inserted two fingers in her pussy, they went in far enough that she could feel my cock in her ass.

The moans were getting louder and she was leaking sweet nectar. The guy on the other side of the pool could clearly see Beth riding me and was furiously jerking his cock. Beth let out a little squeal of delight when his cock erupted and the first two shots of cum went over the balcony railing. The sight of this caused her orgasm and her tightening sphincter gripping my cock made me explode and I jetted deeply into her tight dark passage. Hugging her tightly, we sat enjoying the afterglow of fantastic sex completely naked on the balcony. My cock softened and popped out just as she started to rise to go inside.

Watching her walk towards the bathroom, I admired her lovely ass, the firm cheeks moving up and down in rhythm with each step. I also noticed the most sexy thing I had ever seen. With each step Beth took, a little bit more of my salty cum leaked out of her ass and was running down the inside of her legs. We shared the shower and spent a leisurely twenty minutes washing each other.

On the remaining days of our vacation, we spent many hours walking the beach and having sex in almost out of the way spots but did manage to be watched by strangers several times. We had many good meals, watched several shows and weren't happy to be going back to the cold and snow we ha left a short week ago. On the flight home with my girlfriend asleep next to me and gently snoring, I thought back on our time together. We meshed perfectly and really enjoyed each other's company. Beth was smart and pretty and had a sexual appetite to rival mine. The fact that she really enjoyed anal sex was the cherry on top. As I gazed at her relaxed face I realized just how much I loved her and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

12