First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 01

Story Info
My rapid evolution from Shy to Exhibitionist.
5.6k words
4.52
34.3k
37

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
160 Followers

Maybe I should explain a bit about myself: I am Diane. At a certain point in my life I realized I was in an unsatisfying marriage. Then I saw the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" (I can recommend all women to watch this beautiful film with Julia Roberts), I got inspired, packed my bags and got solo on a plane, without a return ticket, far away from home. One day later I met my current boyfriend, just when I was starting a long trip spread over Europe.

I noticed him when I got lost in the tube of a big city and while nobody else could understand me to explain my way back, he brought me to my hotel. 24 hours later I spent 24 hours in bed, with jet lag and him. We kept in touch and he jumped on a plane to catch up with me a few times while I hopped around European cultures and countries. I had a perfect guide: he had a lot of experience in the old continents' history and culture and local dishes and showed me beautiful pearls in different places I didn't know about.

He made a few simple dreams of mine come true like putting me in the middle of a field with sunflowers and another between lavender that resulted in memorable pictures... I fell in love and after several years, after that first time that I thought would just have been a one night stand, we are still (an alternative) couple that manage our long distance relationship beautifully with friendship and... sex.

I am a "petite Asian woman" - short (not a surprise) with long black hair, small waist, the weight of a big bag of potatoes and for Asian above average sized boobs. I love fashion, good healthy food, and don't smoke or do drugs. I like a good glass of wine but after one I feel tipsy already. Since I met my boyfriend we have tried to travel together as much as possible. Europe has a lot to offer and I will never forget the many beautiful moments and memories we created on the road with a big camper (RV).

My boyfriend Christian is almost 15 years older than me and still making a profit from the fact he did a lot of sport in his life. He is 1.80 and I fell for his V-shape upper body and even with a few kg too much on his tummy, nowadays still an attractive man in my eyes. When we see each other after being separated for a while, we always have a lot of sex, one of the advantages of long distance relationships I guess.

So let's start my first story:

After leaving the boot of Italy that impressed me a lot with Lake Como, Milan, Venice, Triëste, and without explaining or warning me while we were cruising with our camper my boyfriend and I arrived at a beautiful naturist resort in Croatia several summers ago.

For me it was my first time staying at a naked resort. It was not planned at all. My boyfriend drove to that place without telling me a word about it. At the gate he could no longer hide his surprise: a lady asked at the window at the driver's seat, as a kind of formality, if we were aware this was a naked resort.

Christian answered, "yes, sure, we know".

So she opened the gate and let us drive in.

I felt my mouth falling open. "Can you explain what was going on?"

He really needed to give me comforting information as I was not even aware places like this existed. And to say at the least: I was not amused!

"So we have to be naked all the time? In public?", I asked with a terrified voice.

"Yeah, only when the weather is cold, and when you are inside the camper you can also wear clothes," he said with a grin.

Christian explained to me in a funny way about the "dress code" but I didn't see any reason to laugh about it.

I thought this was a very bad and awkward idea and I will always remember when I said to Christian, after arriving the first evening not to be disappointed if I wanted to leave the very next day if I did not feel right at this place.

He respected me because he knew I come from a very different culture, raised in a very conservative family but he also felt very confident that I would like it.

"Give yourselves one day and I promise you will not want to leave this place and you will regret we did not came earlier!"

He knows me also better after a few years, as someone who is not afraid to try new things out or take a few risks, like going on a trip with a camper, where before I only visited hotels on holidays. Or having sex in the car in a parking lot or in the fitting room of a big store, to mention a few. After all, I am in a relationship with him, while still being married which is also a "not done" and risky thing.

The first evening I did not notice a lot of difference because it was getting dark just after we arrived. Christian already wanted to do a naked stroll with me to find out if we could find a better place to park the camper than the temporary spot we took now, like a better view or bigger space.

I was wearing an oversized t-shirt with the excuse it was a bit chilly outside and since it was long enough to cover my ass and front, I didn't wear anything under so I pretended I did comply with being naked, just not visible. It was funny to see Christian naked in the evening, while most other men we crossed were also covered with a t-shirt, just like me.

I really had to pay attention and needed a sharp good look to see some dicks hanging under those shirts! But to be honest, I looked away trying to avoid awkwardness.

We realized the resort was huge and went back to the camper and chose to discover more of the place in the morning, while using our bikes we carried with us on the back of the camper.

The next morning was quite confronting! Everywhere I looked outside the windows I saw naked people! The spot we were parked in was crowded and surrounded by a lot of other campers and it was almost like you could shake hands from one window of a camper to the other!

While traveling with the camper we got used to the fact that Christian used the public showers and toilets while I always used the one in the camper. So Christian had already taken his morning "nude-walk" to the showers while I seemed not to get out of that camper for the obvious reasons.

One time, the year before I did some topless tanning on a beach in Spain but getting completely naked in front of others is a different story.

Still in the camper I enjoyed a simple breakfast and coffee with the left-overs from the last trip when Christian asked to go with him to explore the resort on our bikes.

"So I have to be naked out there?" I asked him again.

"Sorry, you don't have a choice, this is not a clothing optional resort where you can choose. Everybody is equal and that means naked during day time."

"Oh I hate you!" I heard myself saying.

Since the sun was already warming up the site I had no excuse to wear a t-shirt.

I only had to take off my bottom bikini part because I was already half naked all the time in the camper. Christian prepared our bikes and because we didn't know what to find, sand, rocky etc we both were wearing our sneakers to take the ride. Christian also had his little hip-bag for the keys and with some money in it, just in case.

I grabbed my hat and sunglasses and after we put on some sunblock I took a deep breath, stepped out of the camper realizing I was exposing my self completely nude for the first time!

I didn't know where to look first - so many naked people! The resort was really like a little village. I decided to focus on Christians ass in front of me and followed him on the bike. It was a good decision to have a look around, not only to orient the stores, restaurants and swimming pools but also because we found a much more relaxed place to park our camper.

Not a lot of shade but with a great view over the sea and to my ultimate satisfaction, only a few neighbors. Next to the spot we liked, there was a German couple, parked with a car and caravan. Christian had experience with camping and knowing it is peak season he wanted to be sure to get this beautiful spot and asked the couple, in case others came while getting our camper they would inform them that spot is taken.

It was my first casual conversation, being a naked woman with a naked man. There I was, on my sneakers but nothing else. I noticed the tall German guy scanned me with his eyes and said it was not a problem. I just looked him in the face, didn't dare to look anywhere else. He took the keys of his car and moved on our spot so it could not be captured by others. I was happy to jump on my bike again. I felt safe on it and didn't need to talk to anyone. Just follow Christian.

After we moved our camper I could not let Christian do all the work by himself and teamed up with him to install the vehicle and organize our equipment, like our bbq, chairs and table etc. I was used to helping him and now for the first time I was naked while doing all that and felt the German, who had an open view on our corner, was observing me.

I had to let go of the worries and stop thinking too much. I was longing for a swim and got ready to go to the sea. We had to take a five minute walk down a slow hill to the beach and had to pass other campers, caravans and... people!

I had a big towel around my neck hanging over my breasts and in front of my pussy, so only my bare ass was there to be seen by the others. We walked hand in hand, Christian obviously not disturbed by anybody or anything and no need to hide his little cock, wiggling between his legs and apparently enjoying the walk with me.

After laying down for a while Christian found it was time to go for a swim which gave me no other choice than to reveal everything.

He got up and reached for my hand to pull me up from my towel.

"Common baby, let's go into the water, and feel how nice it is to swim without bathing stuff," he said like a salesman, doing his best to promote the nude lifestyle.

"Okay, okay, I m coming!" I said while getting dragged by Christian in a gentle but compelling manner.

He was right! It felt so nice to feel my boobs moving free as I swam around in the crystal clear water. Even between my legs, and around my pussy and ass, the feeling of the softly caressing water over my skin made the experience so enjoyable in a way I did not expect.

When I came back out of the water, I had the feeling all the eyes of the world were looking at me! But I relaxed more and more and started to enjoy the light sea breeze and sunbeams over my naked body. I was surprised I got comfortable so quickly to be naked around other - fellow naked people. I admit I did (still do) watch people and the more I looked at others, the more confident I got.

"Is it rude to lay with my legs a bit open? Coz it's nice to feel the wind also there," I asked Christian with a hesitating voice.

"Not at all, just enjoy, nobody will feel offended," Christian reassured me.

After a while I didn't think anymore about which pose is appropriate and which not. It was time to go back. I went to the waterline to rinse some sand from my legs and feet while Christian was clearing our stuff. He put everything in the big beach bag. He refused to give me my towel back so I would not have anything to cover me to walk back.

"It will help you to get used to being naked," Christian explained and took my hand.

I felt I had no choice and with a beating heart we walked back to the camper. Underway we crossed other nude people and I felt I dared more to look at them and return the frequent "hi, hello's" and friendly smiles.

After hesitating to come here it turned out I loved it! For a woman, living in a big city I felt free to walk around without clothes. Riding naked on a bicycle was also a favorite feeling for me, the sun and wind on my but and breasts felt so fine. Looking around at other nude people made me feel more and more secure because I saw I had no reason to be shy and more and more I was proud to show my body.

After the first day I admitted that I felt very much relaxed without the clothes or bikinis; in fact, I hate clothes! I was so fond of being naked that I was so disappointed in some of those naked resort rules.

For example: when you go to a store in the resort - compare it with a little supermarket - there is a rule you have to wear clothes and also in their restaurants you need to get dressed. I did not agree but had no choice than to follow those rules.

We always arrived with our bikes naked - my boyfriend then put on a pair of shorts and gave me something as skimpy as possible. After having paid the cashier, I got out of my top, even before passing the exit door. My favorite thing I was wearing to go shopping, was a short see-through fishnet dress, light and hiding almost nothing.

I would never have thought I would be wearing that one as a one piece-only because normally it's something I wear over a tank top or t-shirt while wearing a pair of short jeans. As long as I did not get disapproving looks from Christian I felt confident to wear it.

Suddenly I became aware that something excited me. I saw my own hard dark nipples peeking through the holes in the net. They felt hard and I guessed it was not because I just visited the cold-store department.

While sunbathing naked at the beach my boyfriend told me he knew I would like the concept of the naked resort, but never could have hoped I was so into it. He saw, for my personality, an almost revolutionary behavior that he did not expect.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but it's like you are showing off to anybody that wants to look at you," he said with a smiling face.

"You are just imagining things!" I said and waved away his comments.

But actually, I was trying to hide that it did excite me to be naked in public. Every time Christian was face down on the beach I sat straight up and looked around to see how people, especially the young men looked at me (or not). Some looked indifferent and others didn't hide it at all.

They were looking at me covering their thoughts with dark shades. When I got up to get my feet wet in the water for some refreshment I could even notice more, how their eyes followed me. It started to become a little game. I got more up, visiting the waterline, to see who gave me more than coincidental attention, than as a reason to refresh myself.

After doing this a few days I already knew who was drooling at me. I was wondering what they were thinking about me? Would they fancy me? I couldn't tell Christian my naughty way of thinking but I enjoyed it and was getting a little wet just thinking like that.

I liked that some guys gave me more than average attention, even with their wives or girlfriends next to them. I noticed that I behaved a bit as a tease towards the guys of whom their body language confirmed my suspicion. I looked at them longer straight in the eyes than normal (as far as it's possible with shades but when the heads are at the same height and not changing direction it's so obvious). Or I walked by, proudly, just showing off my tits.

One day I went again to the local supermarket to buy some food. I told Christian I could manage to go alone since it was not a lot to carry back to the camper. I drove away naked on my bike and when I arrived I pulled something out of my bag to wear: another piece I normally only wear on top of something else or at least with a bra or bikini top under it.

A 100% see-through sleeveless T-shirt and a very short miniskirt of course without knickers, which shows the beginning of my ass while walking. I was wearing my sandals on heels and now, for the first time, seriously aware I was really showing off! Bending over to show my complete bare ass or going down with my knees open squat so you could see my pussy, or reaching high to fetch something, until I felt the hem uncovering my ass and eventually my pussy from the back.

I realized I changed from a shy person to someone that was tending to put her naked body on display in the best way possible and that only in a few days! Every time I did something like that I felt the tingling in my pussy and at the same time my heart was beating faster. After I felt the excitement is gone I couldn't wait for the next exposure.

I began to wonder whether this was normal. Acting innocent myself, while wanting men to know that I actually do it on purpose gave me a clouded mind. Am I abnormal? Or is this a form of awareness of my sexuality? If the latter is the case then the way I try to express it is quite exciting and challenging!

One afternoon we went to one of the restaurants with big outdoor terraces. We had a late breakfast and skipped lunch but now around 5pm we got hungry and decided to go to one of the restaurants. When we arrived there were not many people, only 3 or 4 tables occupied.

"Such a pity we have to wear clothes," I sighed.

I complained to Christian that I could not be naked. We did dress up a bit with light clothing but it was still too warm. When Christian came back to our table after getting the menu he told me that he asked the waiter if it was possible to take off our clothes since there were not that many people.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He said yes, that it's okay and took off his own shorts but of course the only thing you see from a man sitting naked at a table is his upper body. After hesitating for 10 seconds I was happy to follow his lead and got naked so I could feel free again and inevitably showed my proud breasts to everybody in the place who wanted to have a look at them.

When the waiter came to our table to take our order he was clearly surprised I was naked. Then Christian admitted he told me a white lie about asking permission, because he did not, he just wanted to get himself excited by getting me naked in a place you normally can't.

After the waiter left I was about to get back in my clothes but Christian stopped me. He said that nobody seemed to mind and the waiter did not complain, on the contrary! He continued his arguments:

"How would anybody mind having a view on such a sexy naked lady?"

My boyfriend's efforts paid off and I kept my clothes in my bag.

We stayed there for a while and ordered several things to drink and to eat and I noticed every time the waiter had a chance to check me out he stayed as long as possible around our table so he could enjoy the view. After him, the cook of the restaurant, and another waiter we didn't see before, came to our table asking if everything was alright etc.

It was so obvious they came spying on me in the most inconspicuous way possible. After all, due to the dress code, the staff of those restaurants did not have much chance to see naked people, even though they were working in a naked resort. Or was it because of me? Several times I had eye contact with the young guys, unfortunately all dressed in their long black pants and white shirts. If I would run a naked resort they would have to be naked as well!

For me it was also new to see my boyfriend was not jealous at all when he noticed other men were looking at my naked self in a way you know they only look at women with sexually loaded dirty minds. After a while he admitted to me that it even made him horny seeing these guys making an effort to get a good look at me.

I was happy he told me about it, because I experienced several times men lurking at me, not only in that restaurant, but almost everywhere, at the beach, at the stores, along the trails etc. I did not tell him at first because I thought he would get angry or envious. Now that I knew he kinda liked it I thought I should show the guys, and eventually some of the guests at the restaurant, if they wished, to have a better look at me than only my tits.

I was thinking about getting up to go to the restroom that was located in the back of the inside of the restaurant and pass the kitchen. I know for me it was a hot idea to get myself on display that way but I was very nervous and had to grab all my courage to get up and start my walk. Since this was initially a dressed visit to a restaurant where I arrived with clothes and my heeled sandals, my footwear was now the only thing I was wearing. After all, my boyfriend got me out of my clothes, so I see it as a kind of a challenge to "forget about the dress code". After all, I don't think they would put me in jail!

Chridi
Chridi
160 Followers
12