First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian was surprised and looked at me with a big smile on his face. Meantime more people had found their way to the restaurant and I was really the only one walking around completely naked. Yes, I know we are in a naked resort but I can promise you when all the other guests are dressed it feels very uncomfortable but apparently my exhibitionistic feelings I was not aware of before, took the upper hand.

I had no shades to hide behind, so I saw all those eyes staring at me - few I had eye contact with because they were all, women included, looking lower than my face.

It was like having sex! But without sex. I had sex more than once in my life where I was much less excited sexually than that moment. I recognized several guys from the staff that passed me and they just smiled big time at me! You can't believe how thrilled I was having all these eyes over my bare body.

When I got in the toilet I had a quick pee and couldn't wait to put a finger in and feel my own wetness. It wasn't a surprise, after the last horny moments that I was soaking wet. The urge to masturbate was strong and confined in that toilet my fingers started to caress my inner pussy and clit between my spread legs. I was convinced I was alone and didn't care about my loud moaning in this enclosed space.

After a short, but intensive exposure of several minutes, to my fast finger works I came with higher notes, like a siren, quivering on the toilet bowl. I was catching my breath, cooled down a bit and came out of the toilet to wash my hands.

There was another woman that just entered, standing next to me adjusting some of her make-up. At first she said nothing and in the angle of the mirror she was staring at me. I wondered if she was on time to hear me. When I left before her, she suddenly made a remark in a language I did not understand. So I replied in friendly English I didn't understand when she said:

"Girl, you need to wear clothes in the restaurants!"

"Ooh, so sorry, didn't know that!" I lied to her.

I didn't wait for an eventual new reply of her and left the restroom.

On the long way back to my own table I enjoyed my second proud solo parade.

My boyfriend applauded silently when I came back - took my hand under the table and let me feel his dick! Impossible for him to get up now! Apparently I liked the fact he enjoyed it as much as I did. I feel supported in this, for me still a strange and weird behavior. I started to play and experiment in my mind with that thought and confessed to Christian I already flirted discreetly with a few other men during the past days.

"Ooh? Really? With who and when?" Christian asked me with a very high level of curiosity.

I gave him a few examples of moments during the last days and he was surprised he didn't noticed.

"I told you I was discreet baby," I said with a wink.

It didn't seem to bother him, so from now on, when it happened when he was with me I told Christian about it:

"Look, that guy; he has been watching me for several days now; when I look back at him long enough, he is getting half hard.

"By the way, the young man that works at the butcher store came from all the way in the back of the store to the exit, following me, just to watch me take off my top when I leave the store!"

When Christian felt I was not joking, he asked me to tease that same guy again the next day while ordering fresh meat at his counter and Christian wanted to enjoy watching. I promised Christian to do my best! That night we had great sex in the camper and after we finished I was thinking about tomorrow and how I would approach it.

The next day when we went over there again. Before entering I pulled on my famous fishnet with more holes than covering. The combination with my heeled sandals made it complete and sexy as hell. Christian gave me a thumbs up and followed me from a distance.

This store was a little one, compared to the big supermarket in the center of the resort. For us, this one was much closer and convenient when we didn't need a lot. Now we really didn't need much from the store but just for the purpose of putting up a sexy show and tease we went in.

I saw from afar the young man was back on duty and before I came to his counter I pulled my fishnet in a way both my nipples were peeking through some of the bigger holes. I squeezed them a bit between with my fingers to get them more hard and pointing than they already did.

I was satisfied with the dark and firm result and when I looked down to myself I saw clearly my black bikini waxed pubic hair triangle. Then I went over to him.

He saw me arriving and immediately gave me a great smile. I saw he noticed my nipples because he couldn't hide the look while being so near to me. I ordered some sausages to put on our bbq.

"Would you like that I make them fresh for you? I can do it right now," he asked.

"Yes please, and if possible you can make them a bit bigger and with more girth, the way I like them best."

Same time I was showing the size of the girth with my hand. He had his sausage machine in front of him, a bit more at the side of the counter so I just moved with him to see how he makes them. The counter was not that high, even for me, so I was bending over it to give him a better view on my attention-seeking breasts.

I think he is offering fresh ones to me because I would stay longer to let him watch me because I saw others just laying in the refrigerated counter. I saw him looking down on me, trying to see as much as he could behind the holes of the net, then my face and a few seconds later down again.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Christian observing us. Behind me, there was a rack with herbs to use for cooking and while he was preparing the meat I thought about showing something more than my nipples. I turned my back to him to check out the flavors, knowing he could see my bare ass very well. I decided to go all in and expose myself to him as much as possible.

I rehearsed this in the camper where we have a full size mirror at the inside of one of the cabinets and bent over with straight legs, feet a bit apart. I felt the hem of the net going up, towards my waist, just as planned and giving an opening to view my pussy from behind. I guess the chance was very likely that he saw some wetness right under, or on my legs because I felt something dripping!

It was the very first time I did something like this, exposing my prize to a stranger like that. My heart was racing! After what seemed an eternity, I slowly got up and turned around myself towards him, with a random picked little glass jar with herbs in my hands. I felt I was blushing.

He could only conclude that what I did was intentional and gave me an approving look while he handed me the in paper wrapped sausages. I wondered if it had an effect on his personal sausage but his apron was hiding everything!

Christian witnessed the whole thing and told me after, that he was lucky to be wearing shorts because he got turned on by my seduction of the young man and got hard when I bent over with my ass towards the guy.

There was a lady at the cashier to do the payment but she didn't even look up and pretended or did not see anything "offending". After paying I got to my bike right in front of the store.

The young butcher followed me as expected and was staring at me through the large window, his hands on his hips, still smiling. I rolled my bike to Christian, who was waiting for me outside, already sitting nude sideways with his half hard dick on his bike.

I showed the guy that I knew he was watching me. With a slow graceful move like only a stripper does, I took off that one piece of clothes so he could enjoy watching me completely nude this time. Beside my boyfriend I saw nobody else in front of the store so I dared to move, in very slow motion and rotated around my axis while I had my arms up in the air.

The feeling of showing off and putting my nude body on display this way to that guy, while my boyfriend was watching me, made me so horny and excited. I could see the guy appreciated because I gave it all to have him admire all sides of my naked me!

I got up, turned around a last time and waved goodbye to the guy that in the meantime had an older colleague next to him. They both waved back and I got on my bike.

Behind my boyfriend there was a small hill where I suddenly spotted a few other guys, a bit hiding between trees, who were also enjoying how I was flaunting and playing with my nude body.

I pointed by moving my chin up in their direction, to let my boyfriend know other men liked the show as well.

We drove back to the camper and we did not need to say anything: we got on the bed and had some short but steaming sex before going to the beach!

12