All Comments on 'First Time at Men's Store'

by duke618

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
smith_will73smith_will73about 6 years ago
Then thrilling first time.

I remember my first. Next door neighbor. I knew right away he wanted more than a buddie buddies friendship. Watched porn together and jacked then one day he lowered his head into my lap. The rest is history

mybuttsursmybuttsursabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

Duke,

I would love to read more about your encounters with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap

Wrong category moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing your first time story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Another fantasy for me....more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tailor

I had a very similar experience with a department store tailor who purposely botched my pants, just so he could re measure my inseams and take subtle personal liberties of brushing his hand against my bulge, aiming straight for the head and tip of my penis. It would make me super aroused, and he would speak in hushed tones telling me that he could tell by the profile of my bulge that I had a big circumcised penis. My state of arousal was out of control so I let him have his way with me, sucking me off! In exchange, he would not charge me for his service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In the wrong section

Needs to be in the gay section

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep5 months ago

When I lived in San Diego I had a regular barber I went to up in LaMesa. Every time he gave me a hair cut his would rub his hard cock against my hand or my arm. I was really busy one Saturday and didn't get there as it was close to closing time. I didn't see him so I was a bit disappointed. The lady checking me in said I barely made it on time and the guy would be with me in about 10 minutes. As I sat waiting I noticed a door opening towards the back and he walked out. As soon as our eyes made contact he smiled at me. The woman who checked me in was finishing up with her client and rang him out. She said she was leaving and he bid her good bye. As she walked out the front door he walked over and turned off the outside lights and closed the metal door that covered the window. He then walked over and grabbed my hand and asked me to follow him. He led me to the men's restroom and propped the door open. He turned towards me and dropped to his knees. "I've been dying to suck your cock" he said as he pulled down my shorts and underwear at the same time. My cock was standing at attention as he slipped my cock in his mouth. "I've wanted you since the first time you cut my hair," I said as he slurped and sucked my cock. I put my hand on his head and fucked his mouth as he sucked my cock. "Your hot mouth feels so good," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. He was such a gorgeous sexy man. He then leaned back as he stroked my cock as he smiled up at me. As I bent down to kiss him I noticed he had his cock out and was stroking it. "Mmmm, such a gorgeous cock," I said, "Are you gonna fuck me with that gorgeous cock?" He asked if I wanted to go back to his place and spend the night. I answered him by kissing him and pulled him up to his feet as I pulled him against me. He told me he had stuff at his place to cut my hair and he would cut it for me tomorrow but for tonight he wanted me in his bed. We fucked and sucked all night long. He was an incredible lover and I was begging for his cock all night long. It was a night to always remember.

whtdad4hottimeswhtdad4hottimes3 months ago

Everyone remembers their first cum swallow. Mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous