First Time at the Bukkake Club

Story Info
Tori and I go all in to get as much cum as we can.
5.6k words
4.67
8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a fascination with it cum for as long as I can remember and I seem to be drawn to large amounts of it. Group sex, orgies, heavy cummers, a gang bang, glory holes, I've done all of them.

When I found out there is a Bukkake Club in town, I was more than a little excited. I researched it and women who would take part got in free and had drinks on the house.

In other words, I would go to this club, have as many drinks as I want, let a bunch of guys cum on my face without the expectation of me being naked or having sex with any of them, it seemed too good to be true!

When I spoke to the person at the club she told me they usually get anywhere from 75 to 200 guys there and three to six women. Each woman gets half an hour on stage and the guys are likely naked and jerk themselves off and when they are ready to cum they move close to the woman on stage and shoot their load on her.

I ran the idea past one of my BFFs, Tori, as she was the one who got me started with the glory holes, so I knew she would be up for it. As much as I really wanted to do this, I was not going to go alone so when she jumped at the chance, I felt like I had won the lottery!

We booked our spots, it seemed as though we could have gone any weekend night but we decided on a Saturday when her kids were with her ex. That day she came over to my place so we could take an Uber there and not have to worry about driving, we planned to be drunk, very drunk!

I wanted to wear the perfect outfit, this was something pretty slutty so I needed to dress the part. White pushup bra was an easy choice as was a matching thong, I slid those on and looked through my closet at the options. I found a low cut, sleeveless crop top that not just showed off a lot of my breasts but also my midriff, I love to show off my pierced belly button. I searched for a skirt, needed to be pretty short I figured and decided to go with a burgundy pleather one, which came halfway up my thigh.

I showed my ensemble to Tori and she whistled, she had gone with a blue tank top and tight leather pants, I wanted to jump her as soon as I saw her, but knew I had to wait!

We got our Uber and as he pulled up to the club the driver asked "What kind of club is this?"

"It's a bukkake club, " Tori answered very matter of factly.

"A what?"

"A special sort of sex club," I tried to explain, not sure it helped as the driver just looked at us in the rear view mirror and nodded.

We went to the door and told the woman with a clipboard who we were, turns out she was the one I spoke to on the phone and she introduced herself as Cheryl.

"First time for both of you?"

"Yeah, Christy dragged me here."

"Well by the looks of you, both of you are going to be popular. A lot of the women who perform are a little on the larger side. Some of them will fuck the guys after they leave the club, but that's up to them."

"Have you ever, uh, performed here yourself?" I struggled to remember the nice way she had phrased it.

"Oh, yeah, lots of times. I enjoy it and the money is pretty good too."

"Wait, the money?" Tori blurted out.

"I may have forgotten to tell you on the phone, you each get a portion of the cover charge that the guys pay and there are tip jars that they get pretty generous as the night goes on. You'll probably each get between $3-400 tonight."

"Holy shit, I should quit my day job!" I said, only half serious.

We sat down at a table where two other women were already at with a reserved sign on it. We introduced ourselves and soon found out that they were the other ones who were going to be on stage tonight.

Nancy was one, a BBW for sure probably early thirties and her boobs were falling out of her top. She had been here about 5 or 6 times previously and said she likes the attention and can't find anything better to do on a Saturday night sometimes.

Janet was the other woman, quite the opposite of Nancy, small breasted, but what an ass on her! I guessed she was around 25 and this was her third time here. Her first time was a sort of revenge thing after her boyfriend had cheated on her so she went to the club to meet someone, not realising what bukkake was! She said it was the most insane night of her life, she had to do it again and again!

As we told the women about us, our first drinks were served and Cheryl sat down with us. The club was starting to fill up with guys, and there was some good rock music playing.

"Okay, so here's what we are going to do: Nancy, you are up first, show the new girls how it is done, Tori, you go next, do what Nancy does and if nothing else just catch cum! Janet you're third, you've been here before so just do your thing. Christy, I'm putting you last, I rarely put a newbie last, but I think you can handle it. Each of you get half an hour, then the music stops which is the guys' cue to leave the stage."

We all take a drink and start to concentrate on Cheryl's advice but then she continued: "Remember the guys can't touch you unless you tell them too, if they do, call a bouncer, there are two on stage watching at all times. If you want to suck one or jerk it yourself, go ahead, but nothing in your pussy or your ass on stage. You can remain fully clothed or strip as much as you want, up to you."

Cheryl looks around at the crowd forming, takes a gulp of her drink and says "The shower over there is for after, put on a good show, that's when the guys give the most tips. Ladies, any questions?"

The waitress stops by with fresh drinks for all of us and I look up at the stage, it's quite large with mats like from gym class, should be comfortable and probably easy to clean I think to myself. I look over at the shower, it's a glass enclosure that offers no privacy, no wonder the guys love it so much, they will see everything!

A short while later the music stops and Cheryl takes the mic.

"Okay guys, who's ready to cum?"

The place is deafening with cheers as the guys come alive. A lot of them are completely naked, mostly older or overweight or older and overweight but a few fit guys. Cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors are on display.

"Gentlemen, we have four gorgeous women here for your cumming pleasure. Before I introduce them, remember DO NOT TOUCH THEM, unless they say to. Stroke yourself on the stage if you want to cum on the woman that is currently there and get close only when you are going to blow your load, make room for the other guys, don't push or shove. You don't listen to the rules, you will be thrown out and cumming on your own."

Cheryl has a real way with words and a no bullshit attitude that I love.

"Ladies, as I call your name, stand up and give the guys a wave. Up first is someone who is no stranger to the stage, it is the nympho, Nancy!"

Nancy stands up, waves to the guys and as they hoot and holler, she starts to blow them kisses.

"Next up will be the Tasty Tori making her first trip to the stage."

When Tori stands up the bar goes nuts, they admire her sexiness, she turns around and shakes her ass, god are those pants tight and she looks amazing.

"And making her third appearance here, Juicy Janet!"

Janet is a little more subtle, stands up and gives some waves and a curtsy before sitting back down.

"To end the night, we have a blonde bombshell, Christy!"

I guess there aren't many sexy words that start with "C", just glad she didn't use the word "cunt" when describing me. I really hate it! I stood up and waved and bent over in front of the table beside us, showing them almost all of my breasts before winking at them. I'm only a couple drinks in and already having a lot of fun!

Another round of drinks hit our table and the music starts.

"Shit, I'm up!" Nancy says almost choking on her drink as she more or less sprints onto the stage.

"Okay guys, Nancy is there getting ready to take her place, go ahead and get ready to blow your loads!" Cheryl's voice booms over the speakers and the guys are cheering and whistling. I guess there are about 20 or 30 guys on stage, most naked, some wearing masks, not like pandemic masks but more halloween masks, not sure why, but they are all jerking off. Meanwhile Nancy has pulled off her jeans and top down to just her lace underwear, which are quite sexy and it was then I noticed no bra!

"Nancy's timer starts when she is in position and gives the signal!"

A few more guys have made it to the stage as Nancy's underwear hit the stage revealing quite a hairy pussy, she is completely naked now and ties her hair back. She grabs her own breasts and nods towards Cheryl.

"That's the signal, time has started, guys cover her with cum!"

It doesn't take long before there are a couple of guys on either side of her really jerking themselves hard and then I see the first blasts of cum hit her face, soon after the second from the other side. Nancy has a big smile on her face and is giggling as she fondles herself. Some of these guys are cumming quickly, I look at the clock down to about 23 minutes left, her face is pretty covered, I would estimate about 10 or 12 have shot their loads. She is pretty much completely surrounded by guys and cum is flying everywhere, she's a big girl but a lot of it isn't hitting her at all! Nancy licks her lips trying to get as much cum as possible before a fresh coat replaces it. She adjusts her position and is now sitting on her ass, her hand disappears under her belly, obviously she is now playing with herself as the guys keep on cumming.

"Two minutes left, come on guys if you want to cover Nancy, time is running out!"

I can hardly believe that it has been almost half an hour, I've been enjoying the show. Wait, how much have I been enjoying this, yep, I'm wet, not just a little, I am very wet and my turn is a couple hours away!

"Time is up, guys return to your seats and if you enjoyed Nancy as a target don't forget about her tip jar," Cheryl instructs as there are only three or four who didn't finish in time. Nancy is pretty well covered as she starts feeding herself the cum off of her face and breasts. She heads over towards the shower and tests the water before getting in. Meanwhile a crew is mopping up the mats on the stage, cum cleaners, literally!

"She did pretty well, I thought." Janet leans over to tell Tori and I as she sips on her drink.

"She really seemed to enjoy herself." I commented, not really knowing what else to say as I had no basis of comparison.

Tori is silent, I can tell she is trying to take it all in and more chugging her drink than sipping now, she's nervous.

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked my friend.

"Oh yeah, this reminds me of the glory hole in Jay's basement, except I don't have to suck any cock!" She laughs as she says it. She's right, our job those nights were to make guys cum on us or ideally in our mouths, but we sucked them all and fucked a select few.

Nancy joins us with a towel wrapped around her as she sits down, seemingly out of breath. More drinks hit the table and we each grab one, they are really good!

"Looked like you were the life of the party!" I say to Nancy.

"The guys are always pretty tame at first, once they get a little more booze in them they'll be rowdier, sorry Christy you'll be getting the worst of it"

Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but maybe I will be so drunk I won't even notice or even better they will have all blown their loads and nothing left for me.

Before long Cheryl is back on the mic, "Torrrrriiiii, it's your turn, love!"

Tori takes one more gulp of her drink, smiles at me and walks up to the stage, she is really moving her ass in those tight, tight leather pants, the guys are eating it up.

"Guys, go easy on her, this is her first trip to the stage!"

Tori unzips her pants and turns away from the crowd as she pulls them slowly over her ass, the stage is filling up with guys, her ass is so nice and round, she pulls her pants off and turns around showing off her gorgeous legs and her blue T-bar thong. Her tank top comes off, she is wearing a very sexy black bra that is struggling to hold her breasts in. The struggle is over as she pulls the straps off her shoulders and reaches back to unclasp her bra and lets it drop to the ground. She pulls the front of her underwear down giving everyone a very good view of her bald pussy before pulling it up.

"Ah, fuck it!" She yells as pulls down her underwear and tosses it to the side. The guys love it. They erupt with cheers as if their favourite team just scored the goal of the year, can't blame them, she is a sexy beast!

Tori is on her knees and Cheryl starts the timer. I am nervous with anticipation thinking what did I get my friend into, obviously she's not completely comfortable with this, but there is no turning back now. There has to be about 50 guys looking to cum on her, and I wait to see how she will react.

To my surprise she seductively uses her finger to signal the guys to approach, I doubt a minute has even passed when there are two loads on her, she moans in pleasure, then she spots a cock very close to her and she sucks it! I can't believe my eyes, without a warning she took his entire length in her mouth, gave it a few sucks before releasing it and then got blasted with a massive load, more cheering!

I shouldn't be surprised but Tori can't keep her hands off the cocks, helping the guys get off, a cock in each hand while others shooting cum at her. I know her well enough that isn't going to be enough as I see her say something to one of the guys whose cock she is holding, she rises up to her from her kneeling position and his hand goes between her legs. Of course, she wanted him to get her off while she gets him off!

I feel myself getting into it as well, cheering everytime a fresh load of cum hits my friend who seems quite content jerking off the guys and having some hands on her breasts and pussy!

"Two minute warning guys, cum on!" Cheryl's double meaning gets the guys pumping themselves harder.

I watch as the clock is down to five seconds but still a crowd of guys on stage.

"Tori, do you want to give these guys a little longer?" Cheryl asks.

Tori gives the thumbs up and signals "five".

"Tonight is your lucky night guys, five extra minutes, so get up there and cum!"

The last few guys finish cumming on her face as she is rubbing the cum all over her body, mostly on her breasts and pussy. I can't help but think how I would like to clean it off of her. She seductively looks at me as she feeds herself a handful of cum, she knows it's killing me that I can't get any of it, at least not yet!

"You guys should come on couple's night then both of you could be up there, probably be really hot!" Nancy says to me, obviously having seen the way Tori and I were looking at each other.

"Never knew that was a thing, sounds like a great time!"

Cheryl heads over to our table just as Tori returns from the shower.

"First times, can be tough, but you looked great up there, you okay, darling?"

"Hell yeah! I could have sucked them all!" Tori said without hesitation. The truth is, she probably could as I think back to the glory hole, she was a cock sucking machine.

Tori takes a big gulp of her drink, "Good lord that was fun, shit so much fun!"

Another round of drinks arrives, can't recall how many I have had but am feeling tipsy for sure. The drinks are going down easy now, not sure there is much vodka in it, but so refreshing. I feel overdressed, other than Janet and I and the staff, everyone else is naked, but that will change in a little bit.

Cheryl takes the mic again "Okay guys get ready for Janet! She's been here before and out to get her share of your cum!"

Janet heads up to the stage and immediately strips naked, very quickly she is naked and tying her hair back. The crowd on stage is definitely smaller than for Nancy and Tori, the guys must be running out of cum.

As if she can read my mind Nancy leans over to Tori and I "These fucking guys! Most of them only want big titted women, this honey isn't going to get much action. Sons of bitches, she's a beautiful woman!"

She's right, maybe 20 guys on stage and Janet gives the signal, the clock has started. She looks hopeful around at the cocks around her, the guys are jerking themselves quite rapidly. Janet's breasts, although barely a B cup are quite perky and her nipples are quite large. She is playing with herself as the first guy steps up and blasts her with a really big load right across the middle of her face and runs down her nose. She smiles, she loves it. This seems to have set off a chain reaction as the guys on stage are all gathering closer to her and painting her pretty face. So much cum is hitting the ground as her breasts cannot catch much on its way down.

Down to the last couple of guys on stage, still five minutes on the clock.

"A few minutes left to get nice and close to Janet, step right up guys!"

Janet pumps the two guys that are left and nods to one who plays with her breast, must have done the trick for him as he cums soon after and then the last shoots her other cheek.

Janet starts feeding herself cum, she is alone on stage with about a minute and a half left.

"That's it, nobody else?" Tori asks Nancy.

"I guess not it happens sometimes, guys are done before the half hour, they'll run out the clock in case someone decides to jump up at the last minute."

"So I guess there will be even less for me?" I ask Nancy.

Nancy almost chokes on her drink at my question "No dear, they are likely saving it for you! You are a hot blonde with big tits, I wouldn't be surprised if every guy here is on the stage trying to cum on you!"

Shit, thought I might get off easy, but I can't let my nerves get to me. I'm trying to give myself a pep talk in my mind. I wanted this, I dragged Tori here, she had a great time, I'm going to have a great time.

Janet returns to the table from the shower, her towel is around her waist which I find quite odd.

"Don't feel like covering up your girls?" Tori asks first.

"Nah, not much there, I'm comfortable like this," Janet says as she starts a fresh drink.

My eyes follow Cheryl around, waiting for her to make her next announcement knowing that is the signal for me to get up on stage, strip and take who knows how many loads of cum from complete strangers. Holy shit that thought is getting me wet!

I look around the bar, there are a lot of eyes on me. I thought at first they were looking at the other women at my table since they are all still just wearing their towels, but they are smiling at me. I try to smile back, and can't help but think that they are all just waiting to cum on me.

"And now for the final woman of the night, let's bring up Christy!" Cheryl announces and the men are cheering, cheering really loudly. I am a little shocked by this as they didn't cheer even half as loud for Janet. I get up and make my way to the stage.

"Look at how fine she is, and you all have the chance to cum on that pretty face, if you saved any for her."

I am in a playful mood and as I walk up the stairs I pull my skirt up, revealing my thong and mooning the guys who aren't on stage.

The stage is packed, I can't even tell how many guys are there but I spot the bouncers, it makes me feel safe, they are nearby. Here goes, I pull my skirt down, a lot of whistling and cheering, which only gets louder as I pull my shirt over my head. I strike a pose in my bra and underwear, then another, the guys are getting restless as I tease them. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and undo my bra, giving it a little shake as it falls off my breasts. The whole bar seems to really appreciate that move.

I kneel down in what I think is the middle of the stage, pull my ponytail tight and look over at Cheryl to signal her to start the clock.

"Time has started guys, let's cover Christy in cum!"

12