First Time at the Bukkake Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nice alliteration I think to myself, but immediately there are four or five guys in front of me. A larger guy with a fat cock is moaning and ejaculates first, his first blast hits my forehead and into my hair, the next one into my right eye. Fuck! The two places I don't want cum, but I don't have time to think about it as a skinny dark skinned guy is shooting all over my over side, mmm much better I can taste that one, I give him an appreciative smile as he leaves.

After that, I lost track of the cocks they were in front of me and cumming so quick, I couldn't possibly count them, but there were white, black, brown, asian, all sorts, cut uncut, hairy, trimmed, fat, thin, tiny and huge cocks, so many different shapes, sizes and colors I was in awe of them.

It seemed to be winding down, no idea how long I had been up on stage but I was wiping cum away from my eyes and feeding it to myself and I felt the urge to touch myself. Then I remembered I was still wearing my underwear, I got up and pulled it down, the guys were cheering as loud as ever as I stood naked covered in cum.

"Still some time left to cum on Christy!" Out of the corner of my eye I look at the clock, I think the first number was a six but it may have been a five or an eight, what the fuck is it?

I slingshot my thong into the crowd and guys are falling over each other to try and get it as I go back onto my knees just in time for a large shaved cock to be from me, I reach for it and stroke it, so hard, I pump it, I hear him say "Can I touch you?" I nod as his hand is on my cum covered breast, then he unloads, a lot of cum I wipe it onto my lips, I enjoyed that a lot. I became aware that I was rubbing my pussy and cumming myself as a BBC approached, I grabbed it with my free hand and pulled it closer as I took as much of it as I could in my mouth. I feel a load of cum hit me from the side followed shortly by another from the front but I am focused on my own pleasure and that gorgeous cock in my mouth. I pull it out of my mouth to catch my breath.

"Time is up for Christy!" There is still quite a crowd on stage and I wanted that black cock back in my mouth. "Unless of course Christy will continue?"

I nod at Cheryl, more cheers for me, another orgasm as I get that cock back in my mouth and suck it hard. Through the cheers I can faintly hear "Oh yes babe...fuck...so good...I'm going to cum...want me to pull out?"

I ignore it all and feel his cum hit the back of my throat, I swallow, then another blast, another swallow, this seems to go on forever until there is nothing left to swallow. I let it slide out of my mouth and the guy mouths a "Thank you" to me, I blow him a kiss. I am brought back to reality as another blast of cum hits me and sort of bounces into my eye. Fuck again, god that hurts I think to myself. I look to see who the shooter is and it is a bouncer!

"Down to one lucky guy!"

I'm all in now, it's the other bouncer, I pull his ass close to me and lick his cock, it's a big 10" cut cock, completely shaved and my dream cock.

"Thanks for keeping us safe!"

"My pleasure babe!"

"It's about to be!"

I take his cock in my mouth and suck it hard, his hands cup my breasts, he pinches my nipples and hard, his hands are covered in cum as it runs off my face. I take his cock out to lick the underside and his balls. I'm up on my knees now as he feels my pussy, I spread my legs apart he fingers my clit as I stroke his cock, I've tuned out the noise from the crowd, god that hand feels good on my pussy, will he fuck me? I want this monster cock in me, I want this whole bar to see this huge guy fuck me and fuck me bare back.

His finger enters my pussy, I return his cock to my mouth, he starts finger fucking me harder, I cum, he knows it. He takes that finger from my pussy and slides it into my ass, so good, his finger in my ass and his thumb on my clit, his other hand on my breast. I suck his cock like I've never sucked a cock before, so turned on, I feel his balls, he's close, I hear his moans, his finger stops fucking my ass and I taste his cum for the first time, blast after blast he fills my mouth until he can't cum any more. I look seductively up at him, other guy's cum still dripping down my face and breasts and I open my mouth to show I've swallowed it all.

The crowd is cheering very loudly again and I am brought back to reality, I look over at the clock and it is showing 57 minutes, I've been on stage for almost an hour!

"Well that is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time!" Cheryl pretty much shouts over the crowd. "Made me wet just watching, how are you doing Christy?"

I give her two thumbs up and start making my way to the shower. I really need it. I am so covered in cum. I start the water, nice and warm. I get in and find a puff, shampoo, and body wash there for me. I wash all the cum out of my hair and my body. I finish my shower and wrap a towel around me. Both bouncers are there, I smile and give them each a big kiss and hug, they both grab my ass, I rather enjoyed that. As I am walking back to the table I think if they would take me home for a threesome or if that is against the club's rules.

I sit down at the table and cross my legs, fresh drinks are waiting for me.

Tori is grinning at me, "slut!" She yells across the table.

"Whore!" I responded.

"Wow, that was incredible, I've never seen so many guys on stage or any gal be up there so long! You lasted longer than some of the couples!" Nancy says to me in amazement

"I was having fun, last track of time!" I say casually enjoying my drink.

Cheryl comes over and asks how we are all doing, especially the newbies.

"I had a great time, so much fun!" I tell her, Tori nods in agreement.

Cheryl puts four jars down on the table, one with each of our names on it.

"The guys were pretty generous tonight, but obviously you girls earned it. If you want to do this again, text me," Cheryl says as she leaves us with our jars.

I can't believe how full my jar is, there is even a brown bill ($100) in there, and no coins, all paper. I'm counting my money when Nancy says "$345, a personal best for me! Sorry to run ladies but I have to work in the morning. Hope to see you all again, you really know how to get the crowd going!"

Janet says "I'm going to get going too, pretty exhausted from all this but it was great working with you!" She gets up and get dressed and Tori and I each give her a hug, still only wearing our towels.

"So Blondie, you finished slutting it up or is there someone else you are going to blow?"

"Listen here you whore, I only gave two blowjobs, you sucked more cocks than I did," I respond but can't keep a straight face and we both start to laugh and continue with our drinks.

Another round of drinks is brought to us and Cheryl comes and sits down at our table.

"Are you sure you guys have never done this before? Because you outperformed the other girls by a lot!"

"No, definitely not, but in all fairness we have done glory holes and I did a gang bang but a lot less guys," I reply.

"It also doesn't hurt that you two are sexy as hell, that ending with the bouncer was so fucking hot, I almost came myself!" Cheryl continues to praise us.

"I couldn't help myself, I just wanted that cock so much!"

"Don't tell his wife, she's sort of jealous!"

"She won't find out from me, " I reply, laughing almost uncontrollably.

"Well you ladies make sure you text me to come back, and we do have a couple's night every so often, the two of you would make a ton of cash!"

Cheryl gets up to leave and I get up to give her a hug, she takes my towel off "I need these back!" she says and takes a good look at me naked in front of her before she hugs me and does the same for Tori.

I put my bra in my purse and put my top on and my skirt, thinking about my underwear for a minute then I remembered what I did with it, shit that thong is gone for good!

"You done? Ready to head out?" Tori asks me as I adjust my breasts in my outfit.

"Nope, just getting a little chilly, need to finish my drink or drinks!"

"That was really fucking hot, you and the bouncer, I thought he was going to fuck you with that big cock."

"I was hoping, but they probably have some rules against it, but his hand was pretty good too!"

"Yeah, as good as my hand?"

"Tori, no competition, you know how to get me off better than anyone."

"Is that an invitation for me to spend the night at your place?"

"Yes, you can come over and cum when you are over any time you like. Will you use the magic wand on me?"

"You want to squirt, don't you Christy?"

"Like only you can make me, then I can return the favor."

"Let's get out of here before I soak through these pants."

We get up and laugh, I pull out my phone and order an Uber, I have a feeling our night is not over yet.

12