All Comments on 'First Time at the Sauna'

by BottomBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Hitchiker69Hitchiker69over 3 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks for sharing this excellent story. Makes me want to go to a men's sauna, as if I had the nerve.

Years ago, before I was married, I was actively, openly bisexual and versatile.

I used to cruise gay parks or go to gay bars. I always got the cock I needed.

I miss those days (and nights!)

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
Ad

What a great advertisement for the gay bathes. Enjoyed the story. It left me wishing there was one in my town.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

What a great story. I love visiting the sauna. I can relate and remember each of the various areas you described. I love it all, the glory holes, the steam room, the dark room. On my last visit I placed myself over a bondage bench and it wasn't long before I was being spit roasted. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I love cock and cum and can't get enough. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I can't wait to have this COVID behind us so I can safely visit a bathhouse and be the slut that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
MADE ME HORNY

Wish I could have fucked you for sloppy seconds -mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My last time.

I was relaxing in the sauna late one night. When I felt a hand rubbing my balls, I looked over and there was a guy about 40 sitting beside me. He moved his hand under my swim shorts and began playing with my balls. You like this he asked, I'm loving it I replied. He was naked. I started to wank him off. Slip off your swim shorts and we can have more fun. I took my swim shorts, he started wanking me off. I started playing with his balls and running my my tongue around his mouth. I was getting very horny now as could feel his pre cum seeping from him. He started moaning in my mouth, he pulled right back my foreskin and began to suck my nipples as he continued to wank me off. I could feel my pre cum leaking out of me and running down my cock. You want to fuck me he asked, I was so horny yes I replied. He got some lub and we lubed up as I started to enter him. Oh your fucking tight as I started to ease myself into him. Soon I was deep inside him and fucking him I started wanking him off as well. He started mo move up and down my cock as l fucked him I could feel his prostate oh I 'm fucking cumin he said. Oh fuck so am I as I emptied myself into him. Would love to go for another sauna soon.

Stiffwriter14Stiffwriter144 months ago

Loved it ! Keep fucking !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best sauna story I have ever read. So discriptive, I was so hard the hole time. I's always looking for gay saunas in the Los Angeles area. Please write more, I am your #1 fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous