All Comments on 'First Time Autofellatio'

by CumLust

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Self Sufficient

The relatively small percentage of us who are (or were) able to do this often don't find the position that comfortable. Having your cock-head in your own mouth, however contorted it is, does remain an extraordinary rush, a turn-on of immense dimensions. As a piece of 'foreplay' for a more extended conventional wank, it is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I was able to do this in my younger days. I did it often. The first time I discovered I could do this was by accident. My aunt was actually roughhousing me as a very small boy and she pushed my face all the way down to my crotch. She was amazed how flexible I was. I didn't think much of it for a few years. Then one time when I was 13 I tried it. I was jerking off, then I remembered back and tried it. I could lick it! Then I figured out that if I laid up against the head board with my feet in the air, and lowered my legs down, I could lower my cock almost entirely in my mouth. I came in my mouth many times.

Then one time I told a girlfriend about this.....she of course wanted to see it. So, with her help, I got into position, but she supported me instead of the headboard. She was pretty turned on herself, and when I got my cock in my mouth, she put my balls on her mouth...we were like that for awhile when she dipped her toung in my ass. That was it. I came in my mouth while looking right in her eyes....fuck that was amazing. She kissed me deep right after then ground her pussy on my leg to her own orgasm. Still probably the hottest sex I ever had.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Hot!

Great story! I've cum into my mouth, and all over my face, many times. It's very hot and I love auto-eroticism of it (and the taste of my cum). I'm not quite flexible or long enough to get my cock in my mouth though. Verrrry close, but not quite. But it's fun to keep trying ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reach for the stars

Good story! I'm not there yet, but it's pieces like this that help sate my fetish in the meantime. Love to see more stories of this nature.

red99m2red99m2almost 4 years ago
Memories

I remember being able to do this as a teen, I could just reach my lips with the head of my cock. I first discovered I could do it on a blanket in my basement, the feel of my soft tip on my lips was so arousing I came in moments, and was very surprised at how hot (temperature) my cum was. Later, I found the shower was the best place, the hot water relaxing my muscles, and stroking until just before my orgasm, the grabbing my thighs and pulling my cock to my mouth to taste and swallow all that delicious cum.

lrgvanmanlrgvanmanover 2 years ago

I missed out on the chance, being very limber and erect at about 9 inches, I'd have probably drowned on my own cum but I only finally tasted it after filling my cupped hand. I wish that I could've drank from the tap but was unaware and can't do it now.

NathanButlerNathanButlerabout 2 years ago

LOL, I've tried. Oh, I've tried...

madmorriganmadmorrigan10 months ago

Loved this. Really wish you would write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumLust@CumLust
My name is Jacob. I really prefer developing lasting connections with ongoing chat partners. Flirting. Passion. Longing. I have a thing for cum, specifically my own. I can suck myself, which I am quite proud of and love chatting about. I love all things cum related. I lo...