First Time Being Shared!

Story Info
He wanted me to have fun with his friend but regretted it!
5.5k words
4.47
27.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatXBoo
NatXBoo
41 Followers

It might be obvious to some, I hope note, but this is my first story here. Writing something suitable to be published on LE has been a steep learning curve and I couldn't have done it without P_Anderer. As a volunteer editor he has been amazing in helping me on this and I don't think I would have got it published without him, so Thank You.

As this is my first story on here, I'd better introduce myself. I'm Nat. I'm a pretty typical, horny northern lass. If I do say so myself, I'm not bad looking. I've got long, brown hair which reaches halfway down my back; big brown eyes to match my hair, nice legs and a curvy big bum. But my best feature has to be my boobs... They are a 34F and caused a lot of jealousy when I was growing up. I do love to have my nipples sucked, and if a guy can be bothered to make the effort, can cum just through having them stimulated. I'm not a fan of 'bush', so keep my kitty clean-shaven, with just a little landing strip. In other words, I've got the kind of body that guys lust after.

I've always been into sex. I don't just mean enjoying having it, I mean talking about it, reading about it, researching it, experimenting with it. I suppose you could say I'm not your typical vanilla type girl.

This story started when I was about 23 years old...

James and I had been together for around 18 months at this point. We weren't officially living together but spent most nights together at either one of our places. We both considered it to be a serious relationship and it felt like moving in together was on the cards. James was a keen sportsman, playing football for a semi-professional team locally. His sporting background meant he was very fit. He stood about 6ft tall, had short ginger hair, piercing blue eyes and had a great body. His footballing kept him slim whilst his time in the gym kept him toned.

Now, anyone who's dated someone who plays a team sport like James, will know that they're not normally shy in divulging who in the team is blessed and not when it comes to the trouser department.

On a couple of occasions, James and the other guys had joked about the size of Craig's dick when in the company of me and the other girlfriends/partners, making it obvious he was big. It was common knowledge amongst us all.

At the end of the season James' team won promotion, and as a celebration they arranged a big party night out around our city. It was a 'dress to impress' occasion for all the players, their other halves and volunteers and friends of the club.

James had asked me to dress up, so I took my time getting ready. I grabbed a shower and took the opportunity to shave my legs and pussy, leaving my usual little landing strip but it all otherwise being smooth. Hair blow dried and a full face of make-up all applied, I moisturised my entire body and then picked out my LBD, under which I wore my bright red lace thong. The dress only had tiny straps, so I opted to go without a bra, which I don't normally do, being a 34F, and finished with my sparkling Jimmy Choos and matching clutch bag.

James commented on how good I looked and noticed there was no bra, which made me feel great - and he was looking fantastic too.

It was a great party but there was far, far too much alcohol. It was getting messy as these things do, and I was ready to head home but James didn't want to leave, so we carried on partying. Myself and all the other girls were on the dance floor and a few of the guys were at the bar chatting. I saw James and Craig talking a lot and they kept looking over, with them looking back over at me on the dance floor.

Craig was taller than James but not by much, perhaps 6ft 2 but was much stockier. He wasn't as quick or ran as much as James when they played football but he was in amazing shape. His shorts were always so tight to his legs because of his super thick thighs. He had a six pack, but I'd only seen it on holiday photos when he'd been away with James. He was dark haired and always had a short beard or stubble.

Eventually James came over and said he was ready to head back. Great. I grabbed my bag, and we headed off for a taxi. Just as we managed to get a taxi, Craig rang James - he was heading back in a similar direction and asked if we'd not left yet, could he jump in with us? A few minutes passed whilst we waited and then a fairly drunk Craig came piling into the back of the taxi.

On the way home, James was being very heavy with his hands and kept kissing my neck. James knew my body well enough to know that I find it hard to resist my neck being kissed and nibbled. I was desperate to fuck him but kept telling him to wait until we got home. My nipples were rock hard with how turned on I was, and James made sure Craig noticed that you could see them through my dress, to which Craig just smiled at me.

The taxi dropped Craig off first. But as he got out, he patted himself down and couldn't find his keys anywhere. We searched all over the taxi, but they were nowhere.

"Mate, don't worry about it now, come back and crash at ours tonight and we'll sort your keys out tomorrow," James offered Craig.

"Are you sure?" Craig replied.

"Yeah, it's fine, honest. Nat doesn't mind do you, babe?"

"No, but I'll need to make the spare bed up unless you're happy on the sofa," I confirmed.

So that was that.

We got back to ours, then James and Craig got a second wind for drinking and decided they were going to have another few.

They put on some music, we all got a drink and we were sat in the living room chatting. Craig excused himself and headed to the toilet, which James took as an opportunity to get heavy handed again and start kissing me.

At this point I'd had a good few drinks and had been wanting to get him home all night, so my resistance lessened and I reached down to feel his rock hard dick through his trousers. James took that as the ok and his hand slid up my dress and his fingers found their way inside my thong.

I heard Craig coming back downstairs, so moved away from James, but he came across and carried on.

Craig walked in and saw what was happening.

"Hey, don't let me stop you, you guys crack on," Craig joked.

The drink, how turned on I already was and James' fingers teasing me, meant I'd lost any ability to resist and with that, James picked up right where he'd left off and within seconds my hand was rubbing him on the outside of his trousers.

James stopped teasing my clit.

"Stand up babe and take off your dress."

"Babe, Craig's sat right there!" I protested.

"You know you want to Nat, stop playing hard to get!"

"But, seriously! James, lets go upstairs!"

James stood up with me and started kissing me; he slipped the straps over my shoulders and pulled my dress down over my boobs and then let it drop to the floor after he lowered it past my bum.

James spun me around fully so Craig could see all of me, with nothing on but my red thong. I was blushing, but in truth I was so turned on.

He sat back down, unbuttoning his trousers and zip as he did, then took out his rock hard dick.

Without any hesitation and with no thought at all of Craig sat across the room, I knelt in front of James, stroking him two or three times before taking him in my mouth.

I worked James' dick with my mouth for a little while; all while Craig was sat behind me, watching my head going up and down on James' dick. Knowing he was watching, I made sure I was bent right over, and my ass was in full view. I made sure my legs were parted as they would if I was being fucked from behind. There was no hiding how I wet I was, and I felt it soaking into my thong.

"Stop babe, come up here and ride me," James urged.

I took him out of my mouth, stood up and faced him, as I started to climb on to his lap he said,

"No Nat, face the other way..." I knew exactly what he was doing, but I'd lost all inhibition. I turned around so I was looking straight at Craig. I lowered my thong to the floor and then my ass onto James' lap. We were past the point of teasing and as I lowered down, parting my legs allowing Craig a clear view of my shaven pussy opening. James slid straight inside me.

It felt so good. It was deep and with me on top facing that way it was really on the spot. As I lifted myself up and down and ground my ass back to push it deeper, I started to feel myself cum. I let out a moan as I did. As I opened my eyes, I could see Craig was rubbing himself through his trousers.

James started to thrust in time with my own movements, making him go deeper and harder in me and my moans were getting deeper and longer. I looked over at Craig again...

"Ohhh fuck!" I shouted.

Sat a few feet away from me, Craig had now taken his dick out of his trousers and was stroking it slowly and hard, each time he stroked it down, the head got more prominent.

James and the others weren't making the comments without reason. It was BIG! Both in length and thickness...the type of dick you always see in porn, and I was looking straight at it, as James squeezed hard on my hips - his sign he was close - and then James let out a big sigh and I felt him explode inside me. I came again with him, moaning several times as I did.

I sat for a few seconds, before I felt James soften and then I slowly stood up off of him, his cum leaking out of me.

James sat for a few seconds and then composed himself.

"I'm off to clean up," James said

"I'll come up too," I murmured.

"But Craig could do with a hand, Nat. You can't just leave him like that!" James joked, or at least I thought it was a joke.

Shocked, I looked at James, not knowing how to respond. Was I being tested? Was he genuine? Or did he really want me to 'give Craig a hand' and help fix his not-so-little problem?

I made one last attempt to bale out, before things got weird. Behave James! I'm sure he'll be fine, let's grab a shower."

Craig stood up and took a couple of steps towards me. He put his hand on my bum cheek and his mighty dick was only inches from me now. Whilst squeezing the bottom of my arse cheek, he said, "Go on, just feel it if you want, we don't have to do anything."

And as he did, he took my hand in his and placed it on his dick.

I instinctively wrapped my hand around it. God, I remember thinking how different it felt, it seemed like my hand could hardly grip it and it seemed heavy.

Craig moved my hand over it, encouraging me to stroke it, and I hesitantly let his hand control my own.

Craig's hand left my mine to continue stroking, and found my right boob and nipple. He cupped it first, it more than filling his big hand, and then he played with my hard nipple.

I looked over to James, but he'd gone, leaving me alone with Craig and his monster penis.

Craig guided me over to the sofa and sat me down at the side of him. My hand barely let go of it!

With us both sat on the sofa, I slowly started to stroke it.

Craig wanted to continue to play with my boobs whilst I stroked him, but it was awkward, so I knelt up at the side of him; my right hand was now wrapped firmly on his shaft and he buried his mouth in my cleavage; as his tongue found my hard nipples, my hand got quicker. Seriously, I haven't found the words to describe how it felt in my hand.

His right hand was behind me, and he was really squeezing my arse and his fingers were getting closer and closer to my pussy, where I still had my own and James' cum everywhere. His fingers slipped inside, and I moaned again. As I moaned, I felt his body tense. Craig was getting close. His headed lifted from my boobs, his fingers pushed deeper in to me, and I moaned again...

"Nat, I'm cumming!"

I was still moaning from the feel of his fingers inside me.

"Cum for me!" I urged, and as I did, he shot a huge, thick load all over my stomach and boobs. My hand still gripped to it like it was glued, a second shot followed and covered me even more.

I gasped as I felt it squirt all over me. Slowly releasing his dick from my hand, I stood back up; we were just staring at each other.

"Now can I go get cleaned up?" I said, with a grin.

He smirked at me. "You've definitely earned it!"

I walked into our room just as James was walking out of the shower. He looked me up and down. My pussy still covered in his and my cum, tingling from feeling Craig's hand inside me, his friend's cum all over my stomach and boobs. He just smiled and said, "You look like you've had a great night! What did you do with him?"

"I gave him a hand, like you said," I replied.

James smiled and got in bed; I got cleaned up and crashed to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.

The Next Day

In the morning, I was the first to wake, so headed downstairs to make a drink.

As I walked back through the living room, I could smell the sex. I had so many flashbacks.

Craig was still fast asleep on the sofa, his back to the middle of the room showing a fairly delicious looking firm butt. His clothes were all over the living room and my dress and thong were still right where they'd been taken off.

I flicked the kettle on and as I stood against the kitchen side I noticed a pile of stuff on the sideboard. Craig must have put his phone on charge. Then I saw them. Right there, next to his phone and wallet, was a set of house keys...

Craig had turned over on the settee now, revealing his flaccid dick and balls, which was every bit as impressive soft as it was hard.

I marched upstairs to James.

"James, what the fuck is going on?" I demanded, standing in the bedroom doorway.

"What's the matter babe? I feel rough, don't start!" he replied.

"Craig's lost fucking keys! On our sideboard!"

James' face went red, and he look embarrassed.

"So he hadn't lost them, he could have gone home?! What the fuck was that, some ploy so he'd come back here and have me wank him off?"

"Babe calm down, it's not a big deal."

"Big deal is exactly what it is James, his big deal came all over me!"

"You enjoyed it didn't you?! I'm surprised you weren't tempted to let him fuck you!"

"Is that what you wanted, James?"

"I'm not saying that Nat, but I thought you'd want it and yeah if I'm honest seeing you with another guy would drive me wild. Especially if that other guy was hung like Craig!"

"So if last night let's say, you'd left me down there with him and that's what we'd done, you'd have enjoyed lying up here listening to me get fucked by your mate?"

"No," he said with a smirk, "If I'd heard that, I'd have come back down and watched."

I heard footsteps on the staircase and then Craig walked in, still completely naked.

"You two, chill, will you? I can hear you shouting. Nat, calm down, I'll explain."

"We were watching you dancing last night, and I'd said to James how amazing you looked and how I'd love to see you naked."

"Really Craig? You thought that?" I replied, sounding surprised.

"Of course, look at you!"

"Well, that's all good Craig, but it seems James had other ideas. He wants to watch you fuck me!"

James stepped in. "Hang on, I didn't say that, I just said if that's what you'd done, I'd have to come and watched."

"It's the same thing, James," I replied. "If we fucked right now, you'd want to watch!"

"Well yeah...I would."

"And you wouldn't feel bad? Watching me do that? You wouldn't be jealous?"

"I don't think so...I think I'd... like it," he muttered in an unsure manner. James was usually fairly confident in both life and the bedroom but it was as if that had left him. His entire demeanour had switched. He seemed shy, unsure and reserved. Was it suddenly dawning on him that this was real now, not just an idea in his head?

"Let's get this straight, James, 'cos there's no going back from here... you want to watch Craig shove that huge cock into my tight little pussy... watch him fuck me, yes? Because he won't make love to me like you do. He'll fuck me, hard. Harder than you do, with his cock that's much bigger than yours."

I untied my dressing gown, opening it and then let it fall to the floor. "Ok babe, it seems all three people here want the same thing then?"

I turned to face Craig. "Is that right Craig?"

"Definitely, but James...are you sure?" he questioned.

"Don't worry about him Craig, he's just said, if we fuck he'd want to watch."

I signalled Craig to come closer and has he did my right hand reached out to take his now semi-erect, thick big dick.

"Nat, you're twisting... what... I'm saying," James stuttered as Craig lifted me up off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his middle, and he carried me over to James' bed.

"Let's just take this slow, guys and see where it leads," James said as he moved over on the bed, making room for his naked friend to lower his naked girlfriend down. He looked on, unable to speak as Craig opened my legs at the side of the bed and dropped down to his knees on the floor.

"Slow, yeah guys," James repeated.

"Ok James, slow. Take all the time you need Craig," I replied smirking as I'd twisted what James had meant, to give Craig the green light to spend as long as he wanted pleasuring me.

"I'll be slow with her mate, don't worry," Craig added.

He kissed up the inside of my thigh and then I felt his mouth gently move towards my clit, his tongue glided over my smooth skin and then circled my clit. I moaned.

Craig started to really work my clit, circling it with his tongue and occasionally running it down my pussy and circling my anus. Each time he did that my moans deepened. I'd had my ass played with before and always enjoyed it a lot.

I looked over at James, who seemed to be enjoying the view. His hand was on his lap and he'd started to stroke the outline of his dick through his shorts.

A minute or so more of feeling Craig's tongue teasing my clit, pussy and ass, with his stubble adding to the feeling, I tensed up. He felt it and I started to shudder. Craig buried his face deep in my pussy and I reached my hand over to James, grabbing his leg as I came hard, letting out a high-pitched moan as I did.

"You didn't say she likes her asshole teased, James," Craig said.

"I didn't....know....she did, not like that anyway," James replied, embarrassed.

"I do when it's done like that, Craig. I hope you're every bit as good at fucking as you are at going down," I replied.

Craig stood up from the floor and sat beside me on the bed. He leaned back on his elbows proudly showing off his beefy dick, which stood pointed to the ceiling, his stunning footballer's body behind it.

I knew from how he sat it was an invitation, fuck, an instruction almost, to get on my knees in front of him and take it in my mouth. No second invitation was needed.

I dropped to my knees, smiling, wide-eyed at the sheer size of it. Secretly I was worried I'd have jaw ache within seconds, having to work such a thick long shaft with my mouth.

His dick head was fully exposed and covered in pre-cum.

"This is what you wanted James, isn't it..."

James' expression was different and his hand had stopped stroking the outline of his dick. Instead his hands were clasped together and he was moving them together nervously.

I was expecting him to say something. For him to tell me to stop, or wait but it was as if he couldn't speak.

His mate had just brought his girlfriend to orgasm with his tongue and now she was about to suck his dick.

Had he realised this was a mistake? Was he realising that some fantasies are best left exactly as that? Fantasising about his girlfriend taking his mate's huge dick was one thing, but watching it happen?

Whilst he'd not said he wanted us to stop, his entire demeanour screamed it. In my mind, it was too late. James had two choices: continue watching or leave the room and wait for us to finish. I was past the point of no return and there was no way I was going to quit now.

I focussed on my own thoughts until they were interrupted by Craig. "Come on then Nat, let's see if you can handle it in your mouth!"

NatXBoo
NatXBoo
41 Followers
12