First Time Being Shared!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I confidently smiled back. I knew I could handle it; I knew I was going to seriously enjoy it too.

I kissed the base of his shaft, before licking the entire length and as my tongue reached his head I took the entire thing in my mouth, licking away his precum as I did.

My right hand took the base of it, leaving several inches still and I slowly moved my open mouth down it to see how far I could get. I was close to reaching my hand and then gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

As I slid it back out I made sure all the saliva from my mouth and gag transferred on to him. I stroked it several times, looking over at James as I did. He seemed shocked now. I don't think it was as much what Craig and I were doing, more that I was clearly enjoying it and putting in the effort I was. Which in all honesty, was more effort than I'd probably put into sex with James for a few months.

My head went back down, I slid my mouth up and down the shaft slowly for the first five or six times before feeling Craig's hand on my head. He didn't force it, he just placed it on top of my head as if to tell me to carry on.

I did. Obviously.

But my pace quickened and I was getting faster. My head was literally bouncing up and down now and as my mouth watered it got wetter and I began to slurp on the liquid in my mouth. After numerous very quick blows, I had to come back up for air!

His dick was now covered in my saliva and more pre cum and I continued to stroke it with my right hand, whilst wiping my mouth with my left. I looked over to James. He wasn't watching. He was lying on the bed, facing away.

Is he ok, I thought? Arousal levels aside, I cared for him. I loved him. I didn't want to hurt him.

"Come and get on your knees on the bed Nat, it's ready for some of that sweet wet pussy."

I hesitated, waiting for a response from James, but nothing.

Craig lifted me off my knees and stood up, walking behind me as he did.

He pressed up against my back. I felt his dick rub between my bum and legs and then his arms wrapped around my front, and he cupped my boobs.

"I'm going to make these tits bounce all over," he announced, shaking them in his hands.

With his hips he pushed me towards the bed, still cupping my boobs, still pressing his dick against me, which had now slipped further between my legs as I'd taken the slight step forward.

Still waiting for James to respond, I knelt on the edge of the bed.

Craig's hands were now firmly holding my hips and he was lifting my arse slightly to give himself the perfect angle to enter me.

It was silent in the room until I moaned deeply, as I felt the first inch of Craig's dick part my lips and slide into me. Craig let out a similar moan as he pushed it, slowly, making sure I felt every bit of its length.

"Ahhh that's all of it, Nat," Craig boasted as he went still and gave me a few seconds to just enjoy the feel of it.

My pussy had never felt like this before. It was full and I could feel it stretching me.

"Well, there's no turning back now," I uttered, after composing myself enough to actually speak.

"But be gentle, please," I added.

"Don't worry Nat, I'll break you in gently," he replied and then slowly started to slide it out to the point where just the tip stayed in, before sliding it all straight back in.

He continued to fuck me gently for maybe four or five strokes, my moaning returning for the last couple as I came all over him.

He slid it out completely, I think admiring the amount it had made me cum with seemingly little effort.

"Don't stop, put it back in," I begged.

"You can go harder now, please Craig, fuck me properly now!"

My pleading was too much for James; he quickly escaped the edge of the bed and walked out of the room.

I'd meant what I'd said, there was no turning back now.

"Fuck me already!" I instructed Craig.

And with that his left hand gripped my hip whilst his right directed his soaked dick back inside me.

"Yes that it's, right there! Fuck me right there!"

His entire dick buried inside my pussy again, he put his right hand on my other hip.

"You're bad, you are Nat! Bad, bad girl!"

Craig's motions were now far from gentle. It was hard. Hard and it was getting faster. It felt so tense. I felt my entire body shake and all parts of me rippled each time he pounded it to the back of me.

I could feel my bum cheeks shaking. My big boobs were clapping together in time with the sound of his balls and thighs smashing against my arse.

He literally was 'making my tits bounce all over' as he'd promised.

I was in a state of sheer ecstasy. I couldn't have hidden the pleasure I was getting, even if I'd wanted to. My eyes were almost rolling back in my head; my mouth was gaping as I felt this huge dick fuck me again and again.

My moans had turned into a soft scream. I'd not made this noise before. I'm a moaner, not a screamer! But each time the head of his dick crashed into the back of my pussy, my moans switched to a high pitched, short scream.

James must still be able to hear this.

The slapping of our bodies together, as his mate fucked me into another universe; my screams, which he'd never heard me make before and now Craig was getting vocal too.

His occasional groan had become more frequent and louder.

"You fucking love it, don't you know, you fucking love my big dick! Say it!"

"I fucking love it, I fucking love it, I fuckkkkkkk!" I screamed loudly as I came again but this time all strength left my body and my arms gave, my head and chest dropped to the bed, lifting my arse and pussy higher.

Craig pounded me one more time before quickly pulling his dick out of me. As he did, I felt his hands grip my arse cheeks slightly, parting them. As he did that, I felt him shoot his load. He shot three big loads, the first all over my left ass cheek, before he took hold of himself and aimed the rest right in the middle of my bum cheeks.

It was warm and I could feel it was every bit as thick as the load he'd shot all over my upper body the night before.

As Craig's hand lifted from my ass my body dropped to the bed, where I lay for probably two or three minutes, taking in what had just happened to me.

It was only towards the end of that time that I thought of James.

Craig headed for the bathroom.

Alone on the bed, I reached down between my legs. Still wet with my cum, everything felt swollen. I slipped my index and middle finger inside myself. Everything felt different, my clitoris was swollen, and my fingers slid in with ease.

I reached further beneath myself and felt the huge sticky load of cum all around my arse, some of it now running down me.

I needed a shower. My body just oozed sex. I could feel it on me, I could smell it on me. I don't just mean cum. But that feeling you get all around your body after you've fucked.

After my shower I got my dressing gown back on and headed downstairs.

James was in the front room, visibly upset and angry.

"Are you ready to talk James?"

"There's nothing to say, Nat."

"Babe, if you think I'm apologising for what's just happened, forget it, you started this. You encouraged it last night and again this morning."

"I hardly encouraged it, Nat!" he exclaimed.

"I asked you and me go upstairs and fuck in private last night! You insisted we fuck in front of Craig, you insisted I took off my dress, you made me face Craig whilst fucking you and you told me to wank him off!" I was ranting now.

"If you were testing me, I've failed James. Evidently. But maybe you've failed your own test. Test to see if you could handle living out your fantasies.

"Your fantasy to watch your girlfriend with another man, not just any man, your mate."

James butted in, "But you didn't have to make that much effort, Nat! I could see how much you were enjoying it! And those noises, what the fuck was that?"

"Did you see what he was doing to me! Did you expect me to suppress my orgasm? I was all on not just collapsing in a pile!"

"But how do you think I feel, seeing and hearing that, knowing I've not done that to you?" he asked.

"I don't know! But it was always a risk! Based on what you knew of Craig's dick James, you should have known the risk! Maybe next time set me up with someone smaller than you!"

"Fucking next time! What do you think this is, you slut!"

"Ah here we go! I'm the slut now. You know what James, go fuck yourself! And when you do, do it properly like Craig instead of your pathetic efforts, otherwise you'll disappoint yourself too!"

James stood up and stormed off.

I think we were finished. In every sense.

I hope you enjoyed my first story! If you did, please vote and leave a nice comment. It turned me on to write it. I hope it had the same effect on you!

...

Thanks for reading x

12