All Comments on 'First Time Bi'

by f_stop

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very nice

That is just what I want.. a nice but strong masculine guy to seduce and make love to me like his woman .. but be in charge and strong

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Agree with Brenda

I feel the same way. The way that he took control and would not have taken no for an answer is thrilling. I fantasise about a Frank every day and long to go from "bi curious to bi sexual"

Antoinette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Made me more curious. Got me turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE BEST BI-CROSS DRESSER FIRST TIME STORY EVER

WOW!! This is a perfect description of my life's fantasy. This is a 5 star story. MORE! MORE!

couzincouzinalmost 7 years ago
Curious

Wow now that's how I want it to happen for me again!!!!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Not good

If you want to suck cock let your wife into the plan. She will add to the arousing atmosphere of the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot cd story!

I like feeling sexy by wearing bra and stockings. It makes being a slut even more fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Turned

My friend came to stay with me.His job closed down so he asked to stay with me until he finds a job.He knew i was a sissy cross dresser and bi.It worked out fine as he is also bi.But not a dresser but i am going to change that soon.It did not take long before he was wearing garter belt stockings thong bra and heels.Now face make up nailes lip stick and wig.I make him dress and in full make up when he is home with me.I have made him a sissy cock sucker.I fuck him often each week and do ass to mouth and make him swallow all my cum loads.I now have him on hoarmones to change him in to a women.I now own him he is now my sex slave wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous