All Comments on 'First Time Bi'

by Dragon Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot! my wish

nicely told, would love to be the middle man in your story. Also, a creame pie to eat would be great!

prersoilprersoilalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Wish I knew where this person is from and if he was the one in the middle

boonekellyboonekellyalmost 13 years ago
Well done

Very hot story. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

Loved my first time bi. It was very similar to this. I didn't know what I was doing, but wow, it felt amazing. Amazing to cum so hard and amazing to make another guy, his girl and my girl cum that hard...just with my mouth. This story brought me back and made me hard again in that way I had forgotten. Thank you!

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

How come I've missed this story untill now, it's just what I like. Thank you to Chuckminn who had it on his favorite list and made me aware of the fun. What a shame you've not written any more stories, I'd have loved to read of their shower too.

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago
My ultimate fantasy

Is to do your story in real life. One can only hope.

DorcDorcalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Thanks for the awesome story. Loved how the story evolved.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

That was a pretty hot story. For any man that has a bi-curiosity, this is the exact way to go about getting that bi experience. I have a curiosity myself, but have never had a chance to explore. If I did, this is the exact scenario that I would want to experience for my first time. Pretty much every part of the story would be how I could picture it. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous