All Comments on 'First Time Bi-Experience'

by mwm61ont

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poor writing.

You probably write how you talk which doesn't lead to good reading. Why are there missing words at the start of a lot of sentences?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good idea for a story. I suggest more details and maybe pair with another writer to help you along.

SunseekerFlorida01SunseekerFlorida01almost 3 years ago

I can see this story being very real to men my age either married or single seeking to live out their wanting to be bisexual with another man. I've been single divorced now for 7 years. Since divorcing and becoming a social nudist too my curiosity of looking at men's cocks while at nudist resorts or at the locker rooms & showering with men close by is quite exciting for me. I think I'm going to jerk off just fantasying.

mwm61ontmwm61ontalmost 3 years agoAuthor

And I will take that as a compliment lol. I was curious for years and when I turned 50 decided it was now or never. Glad I tried and continue to explore.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

please write about the next meeting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story...when is the second one coming? I'm also a very curious mwm that loves wearing women's panties and pantyhose...I'm wearing my tanga's now. My wife is aware of my panty fetish and has bought me some to wear, but that's another story. I used to meet an Asian guy for massages that would end with me sucking his cock. He was only about 3" when hard, so I didn't have to worry about gagging. I'd put him in my panties and tease him, then I'd suck him through the panties to tease him further. When I finally took him into my mouth, he was ready to shoot...which I always took into my mouth and swallowed. Boy do I miss those sessions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad i started my bisexual journey as a teenager in fact my first sex was with a friend leading to sucking and fucking each other just horny teens needing our cocks drained. I do enjoy girls as well but love having a stiff cock fuck me and orgasm in my bum cunt

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillabout 1 year ago

I really relate to your first time feelings here. I would love to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous