First Time Bottoming

Story Info
My first time was great.
1.3k words
3.89
41.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been bisexual I have known this always attracted to girls, and with a very very high sex drive had my first male experience with a class mate shortly after our eighteenth birthdays in high school (please read my first time if you want to know the details). This story is true and all of my stories will also be true.

I had been married to a great girl but the sex was gone after a while and I was always craving sex. Shortly moving to our new house I found an adult book store that had peep shows and video booths along with a small theater. I would buy my tokens drop them in the slot tip the girls and jerk off that was fun but I began to want more. They offered private shows and lap dances but the price was very high 30$ for a private dance and you hid to tip for more.

I decided to try the video booths and theater for only 10$ all day this sounded great to me because I could go out to my car smoke a cigarette slam a beer and go back in and enjoy all of the porn videos they had to offer some of the booths had glory holes and I gave and was given a few blowjobs. There were a lot of married guys like me trolling around for action before going home to the family Friday after work was always the best time for hot action you would give each other the look and go into a booth and give or get a quick cock sucking session. Occasionally you would hear guys fucking behind a locked door and go to the booth next door peer through the hole to watch.

Not my first time in the theater room but I knew the deal there was always strait porn on the video screen and mostly guys stroking their cocks on the couches there were four rows of couches facing the screen and two to the side you would see guys sucking their new found mates and even fucking occasionally the couches were comfortable and a good place to rest before going back to go to the booths sometimes a guy would sit next to you and you would blow you or let him blow him you. So now you know how this place works a gay bi playground for mostly married guys.

I went over to the video store on my day off about 11 am. My wife went to work as usual and was feeling extra horny that day I trolled the video booths about 16 of them in the place and no action by noon more guys would be here I hoped. I went into the theater sat in the last row of couches to just relax and maybe to play with myself a little. There were to guys giving each other hand jobs in the front row watching a girl get fucked in the ass on the screen and then I looked to my left and saw on the couch next to me a nice looking tall guy with a huge hard cock lightly stroking himself I think he was just keeping it hard to invite me to be

A welcome cock sucker. Our eyes met he noticed I could not keep my eyes off of him. He looked at me and motioned with his hand to come over and sit next to him. I sat down next to him and I immediately started stroking his cock and moved down to start sucking it I started from the top and sucked him up and down for a minute or two before he said do you want me to fuck you. Yes I said hoping he would cum soon but he said lets go in the other room and get a booth where we could be more private. I was a little scared of his huge at least 9 inches inside of me and I always wanted to try it so I said lets go.

We found a booth with no glory holes locked the door and pulled down our shorts he was still rock hard at this point I wanted to suck him again but he turned me around and said do you want this as he was rubbing his very very hard cock against and slapping my ass cheeks with his dick. He paused for a moment and spread some lube on my hole while he was putting on a condom. I remember him saying" this is for your protection as well as mine". I stood bent over with my hands against the wall feeling the head of his cock lightly trying to push its way into my ass but not breaking the seal. He tried to push it in but bein a first time bottom I was very tight not knowing and being scared of what was about to happen so my sphincter was not letting him in. I said I am sorry I want you to fuck me so bad try again.

He took a vile of poppers from his pocket and showed me how to sniff it I did so and I was as high as a kite he bent me over and said do another hit so I can get my dick inside you and if it hurts have another. I was so willing to do this by now I did as he said. He said have some more as I felt his hard cock pushing through my outer ring. Another hit of it he was inside me slowly opening me up.

He pushed his way deeper and deeper inside me until I was fully open. We would pass the bottle of rush between us feeling the bond between us me giving up my hole for him and he with his big cock knowing he was getting virgin ass.

He started saying things to me I don't exactly remember what exactly he said but he asked do you like my dick fucking your tight ass it's so fucking tight do some more poppers I am going to fuck you till I cum. I was in ecstasy feeling no sensations like ever before. Oh yes yes fuck me I love it it feels so good I love you fucking me.

He was pounding my virgin ass with fury. All of a sudden I felt a pulse inside me as the cum started oozing from my semi hard cock dripping to the floor my hands still against the wall my body giving access to his cock as he pulled his cock from my ass. My head was spinning I had never had an orgasm like that. His cock was so deep inside me it felt like I was tacking a you know what as he pulled out o me.

We caught our breath for a second or two and so sweetly he pulled out some napkins

Pulled the cum filled condom off his semi hard dick threw it on the floor and wiped my ass from the lube and then wiped his dick clean. He asked if I liked it and I said are you serious I loved it when can we do this again. I said this is yours giving him back his bottle of rush and he said keep it you may need it. He said wait a minute of two before you go out there. He un locked the door and walked out closing the door. I did as he said waited and left the booth.

Being very satisfied and my head still spinning about what just happened I looked around and he was gone. I went home that night and I was hopping to see him again.

I went back to the video store many times after that amazing wonderful experience but I never saw him again they are closed now however I found a new place I have more stories to tell about this wonder of sexual open men and women and even a story of how I hooked with my niece's husband. This just happened the other night so I sucked him off and he wants more.