First Time Cuck and Bi

Story Info
My friend and I have fun sharing my wife and coaxed into bi.
2.4k words
4.6
14k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night out not too hot just about 70 degrees, we had a few friends over everyone was drinking from about 2pm it was now 9pm and the party was dying down.

People were leaving and my friend who's wife couldn't make it was pretty drunk so was my wife, I had a good buzz on but not drunk. He looked at all the people leaving and said "I don't want to go home yet! It's only 9!!" My wife who was also drunk said "You don't have to." and began pouring all of us some more drinks.

We sat and drank some more, listened to some music and talked like we always do. He confided in us that him and his wife had been trying to have kids and she was wearing him out lately, he said that they were having sex just about 3 times a day everyday that she was ovulating but basically didn't want to do anything with him any other time of the month.

My wife who gets along well with him and his wife and is more like a sister to him said, "WOW! Three times a day?" he replied with "Yeah but it's just sex, straight missionary, wham bam thank you ma'am! No foreplay no nothing! I haven't had a blowjob in months!!" My wife chimed in and said "Well that sucks because he gets one at least 3 times a week if not more. I love it!"

I couldn't believe she just said that but I shook my head and agreed. She loves it, she just wakes me up sometimes by sucking my dick. He just mumbled "lucky bastard." and we all laughed. About an hour went by and we kept talking about everything, sex marriage, kids all of it.

I got up to go inside and make us some drinks and my wife followed me. She came up behind me and pinched my ass and kissed my neck, I turned around to kiss her and she said "I'm horny!" I said "Well what do you want me to do? I can't just fuck you right here!" she said "Why not?" I told her I couldn't but that as soon as he left I would ravish her.

She pouted and began walking back outside and just before she opened the door she said "You better or I'll make other plans!" and walked outside. I laughed and finished the drinks and brought them outside. As soon as I stepped out I heard her talking to him and she said "Yeah, I fucking love it! The feel of a nice cock in my mouth turns me on to the utmost, the control I have over the man and just the way it tastes....I absolutely love it." I was taken back but turned on also, I had never thought about it, but hearing her talking like that made me think of watching her give another man a blowjob and it turned me on even more.

My friend who is also very loud and not much of a filter said "Maaaan, you got a good bitch right here!" She laughed and placed her hand on his leg as she chuckled, definitely flirting with him. Awhile went by, it was about 1am now and my wife complained about a sore neck and shoulders and my friend who just happens to be a physical therapist said he would try to get the knot for her. She quickly turned her back to him and he stood up and began massaging her. Watching him touching her had me in a trance and she said "Would it be easier to feel the knot if I took my shirt off?"

Without even a reply she pulled her shirt up over her head and flung it on the floor. She did have a bra on but a very flimsy lace one today. As soon as his hands touched her skin she pulled down her shoulder straps. She said it was so he could get the full feel of where she needed the most attention. I knew what attention she wanted and could tell by the way he was staring where he wanted to give her attention.

I tried to hold back to watch more but especially with my cock getting hard I had to pee so I made my way like a little kid running inside to the bathroom. I came out and actually to my surprise he was still massaging her shoulders and arms then she leaned over and he worked his way down her back. He got to her bra strap and without hesitation just unclasped it.

She sat up and her bra was barely hanging onto her tits as he moved his hands back up to her shoulders then down her chest. I could tell he was testing the waters and neither I or her said a word as he moved slowly down towards her breasts. She put her head back on the chair and he slid his fingers under her bra and made it to her nipples making the bra fall off her tits and with that she took it all the way off.

I was getting hard as he slowly caressed her big breasts and began pinching her nipples ever so gently when she said. "OK! Enough!" He pulled his hands away and she said "Where is it?" I said "What are you looking for baby?" "His cock damnit!! I need it!!!!" He looked at me and I nodded as I sat back in my chair.

He began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants as he made his way around the chair till he faced her. She sat up, smiled at me and pulled his cock out and began to stroke it. She looked up at him, then me and said "Is it ok?" I told her it was more than fine and she looked up at him and said "Do you want me to suck your dick?" Even before he could say yes she had his cock in her mouth, ferociously sucking his swollen aching cock, just like I have seen her do to me time after time. It was such a turn on watching her pleasure someone else knowing how good it feels.

She began slowing down and started jerking his cock and sucking it together. He looked at me and said "Holy shit, she's good at this." I knew the exact feeling he had as I watched her work his cock over. She looked up as he tilted his head back and she began licking and sucking his balls, then fondling them. She began licking her palm and sliding her hand under his balls and I knew what was coming, she's done this to me before and it feels amazing.

She started playing with his asshole with her middle finger and he started to pull back and look down at her so she pulled her hand back sucked her finger and went right back only this time she slid her finger deep in his ass. Now she's done this to me before and it took quite some work which she noticed also so I saw her work another finger in and within seconds a third.

Once the third one made it in he grabbed her head and began facefucking her then a few seconds later I watched as he erupted all over her tits with her fingers still mashed up his ass. She told me to come over as she still continued fingering his asshole. I stood next to him with a tent in my pants and she told me to strip which I did in seconds.

She grabbed my cock and began jerking me then she asked "Do you want to give or receive?" I looked at her puzzled and then she grabbed his cock and said "How about you?" He screamed "RECEIVE!!!" She looked up at me and said "You heard him, get down here." I had no idea what was going on and stepped back but she grabbed my hard on and said "Oh no! Come here!" And pulled me down to my knees, she then gave me a kiss and said "Do it! Suck it!"

I was standing there with his cock inches from my face and had no idea what to do. I shook my head no but she coaxed me closer until it was touching my lips. She said "You both need to feel what it's like." and continued to push my head. I was trying to resist but now his tip was in my lips and I tasted the remnants from his ejaculation. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to taste it. It was salty but tasted good. I don't know what came over me but as soon as I tasted it I engulfed his engorged cock! I took him as deep as I could and felt him touching the back of my throat. I could see what she meant when she talked about loving to suck dick.

I was already hooked, I did everything I would've wanted and after a few minutes I felt him place his hand on the back of my head. I had tasted it but really wasn't ready for it, so I tried to pull back but he held my head there as I felt it twitching in my mouth. I braced myself as I felt a stream spray out to the back of my throat, then another and another. I savored it for a second or two and then swallowed it, cleaning it up. I couldn't believe he came so much after just exploding on my wife. I sat back and had no idea what to think about what I just did. As he fell to his knees and now took my cock in his mouth willingly. It felt like a piece of heaven, he worked it over swirling his tongue around and taking it as deep as he could.

She watched in bliss as my cock disappeared down his throat. I didn't take nearly as long as I was so horny and almost instantly shot a huge load in his mouth. He looked up at me as he swallowed and said "Not a word!!" She came in between us as we sat in the chairs and told us to play with ourselves as she began to work our assholes. As soon as we got hard again she began sucking his cock then told me to come over and stand in front of him. I was even more confused when all of a sudden she grabbed his legs and pulled them in the air with his cock still in her mouth. She told me to get closer and to fuck him. By now I was hirny as fuck so I pushed my cock up to his asshole and watched in amazement as the head slid in.

It was tight, the tightest thing I have even felt around my cock. She looked up and began jerking him and said "Deeper....push it deeper please!" I pushed until I had it about halfway in. He squirmed a bit and she spit on his asshole, then said "Do it! Go all the way." I pushed until my balls slapped his ass! I began slowly then picked up the pace as much as she was stroking his cock.

I felt my balls slapping against his ass and began feeling my cum build yet again. I watched as she ferociously jerked his cock and then felt his asshole tense up as he had another orgasm. It was so hot that I felt it mounting up and then just erupted a fountain of cum deep into his ass. I fell back in the chair and she giggled and said "I love you guys!"

We sat there and drank a bit more, still all naked and regained our composure. After about a half hour he got up and began getting dressed. My wife stood up and said "OH NO!!! You can't leave yet!" She walked over to him and fell to her knees and began sucking his cock until he got hard again. He looked at me in amazement and said "Is she always like this?" I told him it's mostly when she's drunk and people start talking about blowjobs." We all laughed and stood up still holding his cock, she then unbuttoned her shorts and turned around, then bent over as she began pulling them down. It was even more of a turn on seeing that she didn't have panties on and that her pussy was glistening.

She stood there after she stepped out of her shorts, literally grabbing her ankles and that's all he needed to see. He walked up to her, and placed the head of his cock at her lips and I moved closer to watch. I was so turned on watching him slowly tease her by sliding his tip in then out and up and down her slit. Everytime she leaned back he pulled away and told her to be patient. After teasing her for a minute or two he finally pushed his cock about a quarter of the way in and continued to tease her with just that. He fucked her slowly but with only a portion of his cock (which had to be about 10 inches or more)

I could see the lust in her face and the anticipation of feeling the whole thing and it was driving her crazy. He looked at me, smiled and pulled it all the way out then jammed it in slapping his balls against her clit. She let out a scream and he began fucking her very fast and hard for a few minutes, pulling her hair and holding her thighs then began to slow down. Once she regained some composure I shoved my cock in her mouth and made her blow me while she got fucked.

We continued to fuck her good for about a half hour and then she came. Once she did I told him to lie down and for her to straddle him then made my way to her asshole. I pushed her forward on top of him and placed my cock at her asshole. I pushed fast and hard and there it was I was deep inside her ass as he was balls deep in her pussy. It was a fantastic night to say the least. We worked her over until we all climaxed one last time.