02 - First Time Cuckold

Story Info
My first cuckold experience.
2.6k words
4.36
25.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married quite young, and despite my small penis size, I managed to punch well above my weight. I suppose I'm not the ugliest guy in the world and I have a reasonable sense of humour. My wife is a gorgeous size ten with a perfect hourglass figure and sexy bullet nipples on her perky tits. She's the kind of sexy lady who doesn't understand why the builders are wolf whistling at her, but she enjoys it nevertheless.

I would ask her about previous boyfriends and about the size of their cocks, but she was always very kind to me. She would avoid answering, or say that she had no complaints.

I finally got her to admit I had a small cock by tricking her. I downloaded a selection of small cock pictures on the Internet and discretely inserted a selfie of my cock in the middle of them.

I told her that I wanted her to take a look at each picture and say 'bigger', or 'smaller', to say whether each cock was bigger, or smaller than mine. I think she agreed to do it just to shut me up.

As the pictures went by there were a couple, which were clearly bigger and a couple that were clearly smaller. There were also a few that were similar, so she had to give it some thought.

As my selfie arrived on the screen, she said,

"Fucking hell, your not That small! Wait a minute..."

She recognised the bed quilt and realised what I had done, but it was too late. She knew I had got her to admit I have a small cock.

After that, we had much more frank discussions about penis size. She admitted that all her previous boyfriends had bigger cocks than mine. She also found it amazing that this just seemed to turn me on.

With my encouragement, she would tell me about how good it felt having their big, fat cocks inside her sopping wet pussy and how many orgasms they would give her. She knew that the only way I could get her to cum was with my tongue, so these other guys using their cocks to make her climax was music to my humiliated ears! She would nonchalantly stroke my cock while talking to me and she couldn't believe how hard I would get, or how much my cock would leak pre-cum.

One year, as my birthday approached, she asked me what I would like as a birthday treat. I just said, half jokingly,

"I want to go to a swingers club and watch some big cocks fuck you."

She was shocked, but I was surprised that she didn't just reject the idea.

Over the next week we ironed out the details. She didn't want me going with anybody and she didn't want to feel as though she had to do anything she didn't feel comfortable doing. Obviously, I agreed to anything she wanted. I was just horny as hell at the possibility it might actually happen.

We went to a local sex shop and bought a selection of sexy outfits for her to choose from. We also went and bought some 'fuck me' shoes to go with the outfits. I didn't care how much we spent - I had a constant wet patch in my pants and my heart raced every time I thought about what the future might hold.

I'd spent every spare moment researching swingers clubs online and reading reviews. The winner was a popular club in Manchester, which had generally good reviews and also offered everything we wanted, such as being dress-down on entry (no hidden phones) and a mixture of public and private play areas. I booked the hotel and the stage was set.

Reviews suggested that Saturday night was the most popular night, so that's when we went. My wife, Liz, was starting to get really nervous, so we set off early for a bit of retail therapy close to the hotel. That helped, but I was still worried that she might pull out at the last minute.

When we got back to the hotel, we just had time to shower and change, as I had pre-booked a taxi for nine o'clock. Liz put on her favourite of the new outfits with matching high heels and it was all I could do to stop myself fucking her right there and then. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were like bullets. She slipped a long coat over the top to look respectable on the way over, and off we went.

The hotel was only a couple of miles away from the club, so we were there in no time. I paid the cabbie and we stepped out onto the street. It was obvious where we were going, as the swingers club was the only place open at this time of night.

We had to be buzzed in and then queue on the stairs, waiting to pay in with the other punters. There were several single guys in the line. They were clearly friends and they were drinking in the view of my beautiful, sexy wife. I offered to take Liz's coat, so that they could get a proper look and one of the guys winked his approval.

Once inside, we put our belongings in our locker and, as it was a dress down club, I stripped down to my boxers. Liz was in the right gear, because I had already taken her coat.

We had a walk around the club together. It was split over two floors. There was a dance floor with a large screen showing porn in the background. This was opposite the bar, so it was a hive of activity. There was also a jacuzzi and public playrooms on the top floor. Downstairs there were mostly private playrooms, with a bdsm set up at the far end.

We had a drink at the bar and almost immediately, one of the single guys from the stairs sat next to Liz and just started chatting her up, like I wasn't even there. I could feel my embarrassment and excitement rising equally and I'm pretty sure Liz knew this.

She obviously fancied the guy and they were soon laughing and joking together. I overheard him say his name was Kovan. He had a swarthy Greek look and he obviously looked after himself. Pretty soon they were snogging like a couple of teenagers, right there beside me. I had a delicious knot in my stomach. I saw Kovan's hand brush her pussy and she uttered a soft moan. Some other punters were also watching the show, which only served to heighten my humiliated excitement.

"So what are you looking for, Liz?" Kovan asked, circling his fingers around her erect nipples.

She just said it straight out,

"My husband has a tiny cock and it's ages since a real man has fucked me."

For the first time, Kovan looked me up and down. He had a smirk on his face.

"Do you think your wife wants my cock inside her? he asked.

I couldn't speak. My throat was dry and I didn't know what to say. Liz reached around and held the growing bulge in Kovan's pants. He turned around and they kissed again. Then he put his arm around her waist and led her away.

I followed them like a lost puppy until they reached an empty private room at the top of the stairs. It was much more brightly lit than most of the playrooms. The whole room was basically an enormous bed with large mirrors all around.

As they entered the room, I tried to follow, but Kovan put his hand against my chest to stop me going in. Liz said,

"Please, Dave, I want this - let him take me alone. Please!"

I was gobsmacked. Was this my respectable wife? I was starting to think that I had been played, as Liz was so quickly ready to step into the role I thought I had carved for her.

I looked down at my fully erect four inch cock pressing against the fabric of my boxers and quickly realised that I didn't care either way. I just wanted them to fuck. I wanted Liz to take Kovan's cock inside her.

I gave her an approving smile and stepped back so that Kovan could lock me out.

Once outside, I just wanted to wank. My wife was now in a private playroom in a swingers club with some Greek guy we had just met and he was going to fuck her.

The music in the club was loud, so there was no point trying to listen at the door. I didn't know what to do with myself. I went downstairs, to the far end of the club, my tiny erection standing proudly for all to see. When I reached the bdsm area, it was empty, so I took the opportunity to have a quick play with my cock. I could hardly grip it because of the pre-cum leaking out of the end.

While I was in there, I suddenly realised that the male toilets were below the room Liz and Kovan were in. I wondered if I would be able to hear them from below, so I tucked my cock inside my sticky boxers and walked to the toilets.

Sure enough, once in the toilets the music was quieter and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of my own wife in the throws of passion with another man! The bed was banging rhythmically and I could also hear Kovan clearly enjoying the delights of my wife.

I was alone, so I thought I could get away with a quick pull, but just as I got my cock out, the door burst open and another guy walked in. I tried to hide my cock, but he just laughed.

"You're in a swingers club, mate, you don't have to hide in the toilets to do that. Besides, I would've thought that you would be upstairs watching the show."

"What show is that?" I enquired.

"That woman you came in with - is it your Mrs?" he asked.

"Yes it is - why do you ask? My curiosity had been piqued.

"You know that the room at the top of the stairs is for exhibitionists, don't you? Your wife is being fucked for the whole club to watch - out in the bar area."

I felt my heart almost leap out of my chest. I couldn't speak again and that gorgeous feeling of humiliated excitement was closing me in until I thought I might pass out.

I went upstairs as quickly as I could and, as I entered the bar area, I saw exactly what the guy meant.

There she was, on the big screen behind the dance floor, in glorious technicolour, legs spread wide, with Kovan driving his cock deep into her open pussy. He pulled all the way out and stepped back, so that the whole bar could see just how open and wet my wife's pussy was. Then he climbed back on top and started fucking her again.

Liz was in heaven, and so was I. This was absolute bliss for me and I wanted it to go on forever. I walked to the bar and got myself another drink. As I turned to face the screen again, I felt a hand going inside my boxers. I looked around and saw this sixty something woman smiling up at me. She just said,

"Here, let me help you with that."

She proceeded to drop my boxers to the floor and she asked me to step out of them, which I did. As she continued stroking my little cock, she said,

"You remind me of what my husband used to be like. He had a small cock, like you, and he enjoyed being humiliated. Wearing boxers just hides your cock from view. Now, everyone can see how small it is."

She was right, of course. This had just ramped up the embarrassment another notch. My eyes flitted between the big screen, the room full of onlookers and her hand engulfing my tiny cock.

While watching the screen, I saw Kovan give a thumbs up sign to the camera. I thought he was just showboating, but my friendly wanker piped up,

"I see Kovan's calling in reinforcements. Your wife must be really up for it tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This is their routine. Kovan gets the hot wife going and, after a while, he has them ready to shag anyone and everyone. He came in with some of his friends, so I guess your wife has a busy time ahead of her."

Sure enough, Kovan climbed off the bed again, leaving Liz's gaping wet hole on display. This time, he went to the door and let four other guy's into the room. They were the same guys I'd seen earlier, as we entered the club. Kovan climbed on Liz, thrust into her a few more times and then clearly and deliberately emptied his balls into her soaking pussy. She wrapped her legs tightly around him so that she got all he had to offer.

As Kovan stepped aside, the other guys wasted no time. One guy was quickly inside her pussy, thrusting away and the other guy's got to work on filling her mouth and playing with her tits.

Kovan left them to it and one of the new guys locked the door behind him. As he entered the bar area there was a joking round of applause and wolf whistles for him and he raised his hand in acknowledgement, like some conquering hero.

He walked straight over to me and said,

"I think you owe me a drink."

I dutifully obliged. He then said,

"Mary, make him cum. I want him to come and play Pool with me."

So, the sixty something wanker was Mary. She started wanking me furiously until I couldn't hold back and I shot out my pathetic bit of jizz on the floor. It was then that I realised my boxers had disappeared.

I still wanted to stay and watch the show, but Kovan wouldn't let me. He said,

"Trust me, you'll enjoy it all the more when she tells you all about it later." Turns out he was right.

We played Pool for an hour or so while his friends had their fill of my sexy wife. I saw the door open and Kovan's friends started to filter out into the club. I looked at Kovan and he allowed me to go and see Liz. She was completely naked, apart from her shoes and she was covered in cum. It was all over her tits, welling up in her belly button and oozing out of her well-used pussy.

She was tired, but she looked up and recognised me.

"Was that what you wanted?" she asked.

I said, "It looked like you wanted it as much as I did."

She giggled and I started gently licking her clean. I knew we would still be on the big screen, so the whole club would know that I was a humiliated cuckold. Bliss!

Kovan has been a regular now for many years. He loves taking my wife off me and pleasuring her in any way he chooses. She has since told me that she felt like she was floating along on a cloud of pleasure throughout the whole session. She didn't even get the names of the other guys - she just wanted them to keep fucking her and keep her on that high.