My Wife's Date Ch. 01

Story Info
After husband suggests it, wife has her first date.
5.6k words
3.61
67.2k
104
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

My Wife's Date, Chapter 1

****************************************************************

This is a cuckolding story. It is a loving wife story. It is a loving husband story. It is just a story. If you want to read something different, please do.

If you like it, enjoy it. Add it to favorites, follow me for future chapters.If you don't, thanks for reading anyways.

For those that follow me, I appreciate it greatly and my writing plan is to finally get to the many next chapters I owe you. I have been in a "write new" space here for a while exploring different angles and different topics, but it is now time to get back to my existing stories and tell the next chapter. If you have ideas or suggestions, please send me a message thru Literotica (better than a comment here for various reasons) and let me know your thoughts.

If you hate my stories, or the topics I write about, or what category I post in (such a silly thing to get angry about), and all of that, (a) what are you doing back reading another one of my stories?And (b) save your hateful comments and messages, nobody, including you, needs your hate.

Peace, and happy reading.

*****************************************************************

My wife and I have been married for over 15 years, but the last 5 or 6 have been a struggle. Main reason? I have started to have serious performance issues related to sex. I would turn to better living through pharmaceuticals, but I have a blood pressure issue that runs in my family and my doctor said such a path would be unwise.

Some months ago, after another failed sex attempt, I said to my wife that if she wanted to go outside of the marriage for sexual satisfaction I would understand, and if that opportunity arises, she should take it. She assured me that wouldn't happen, but I made her promise that she would at least consider it. She agreed.

"It is never going to happen, but if it makes you feel any better, I will leave the option open."

"I mean it. Your happiness is more important than my ego."

We left it there.

That was 11 months ago. We found a rhythm to our sex that mainly involved me using my tongue, but sometimes included the traditional equipment. I aim to make her happy and she seems to appreciate my efforts. We never discussed my offer, but it turns out she did consider it, in fact, she thought about it a lot. I just wanted her to be happy. I was about to have that sentiment put to the test: what was I willing to do for her happiness? How much ego was I really willing to sacrifice?

It was a typical Monday, during a typical week. Nothing about the day was remarkable, that was about to change.

"So, we need to talk."

"Fire away."

"I am not sure I can?"

"Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"I got asked on a date." There was a long pause where neither of us said anything. But her look was one of excitement and nervousness mixed together; both present, neither winning the battle. She spoke and those same two emotions rose in me.

"I said yes."

"Wow!" Was all I got out.

"I knew this was a terrible idea. I will cancel." She looked defeated. I had pledged to make her happy. I found a few more words to say.

"You will do no such thing. I just thought you were going to tell me you over-spent at Macy's or something, so a date caught me off guard. Do I get details?"

"No, at least not yet."

I looked at her and I am sure some hurt and confusion showed on my face.

"I shouldn't have told you. I should have just said no."

"But you said yes, so that means something. You obviously wanted to say yes, and I did encourage you to take just such an opportunity. Can I ask when this date is?"

"Tomorrow."

"Wow! When did he ask you out?"

"Friday. I have had a hard time telling you."

"I get that. But you shouldn't have stressed. Remember I was the one who suggested it in the first place." At this point the idea still seemed exotic and interesting and arousing. Only one of those was going to be true.

"So, you are not telling me no."

"No, I am not."

"But you are not encouraging me either."

"I am," I paused, "happy for you."

"That is good, because I already decided I am going to do it."

"You deserve it."

"Whether that is true or not, I am leaving here at 6 pm tomorrow, and I am leaving the option open of not returning until morning."

"Wow! You must think highly of this man."

"I do, but I am not sharing any more. It will likely be a one-night stand, or nothing at all, and I didn't want it to be a secret, but I also am not ready to tell you more. It is best that way."

"I will respect that. "

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Beyond an overnight date with another man." I smiled at her, "Of course."

Susan smiled back. "Can you stay at work past 6pm tomorrow. I just don't think I can go through with it if you are here when it is time to leave."

"And you want to go through with it."

"Yes. I do."

"I can do that. Will you at least text me when you leave, and that you are safe."

"Yes, when I leave, and once when I am there, but after that I am going to put my phone away."

"I understand"

"Are you going to be OK?"

"I will be OK. I really want you to be happy. And I mean that."

"Are you still willing to make love to me tonight."

"Always."

For the first time in a while I lasted all the way through sex. I came, she enjoyed it, although she did not have an orgasm. I really couldn't remember the last time I had provided her that experience with anything but my tongue.

The next day was hard. We texted a little bit during the day, but otherwise I spent the day obsessing over the situation. I stayed at work, but not much work got done.

At 6 pm I got the first text: I am off. That was par for the course for my wife, leaving exactly at 6pm like she told me. I smiled at that. Yet, I also felt the gut punch of what that meant. She didn't hesitate, she didn't back out, she left promptly at the scheduled time for her rendezvous with a man we both knew she was going to sleep with.

I wish you the best. I wasn't sure I meant it.

I love you

And I love you tooI did mean that.

Then there was silence. I know my wife, she will not text while driving. I got in my car and drove home. It felt seriously weird to come home knowing she was gone. My weird feeling grew.

I have arrived. I am safe. I won't be home till morning.

I guess the "maybe" overnight was less of a maybe than she first implied. It was a Tuesday night, and my wife was spending it with another man. Yeah, nothing weird there. I didn't know what to type. I just stared at my phone. I was paralyzed. All my brain could do was repeat the thought; my wife was spending the night with another man.

I am turning my phone off. I love you, but tonight is about me. I hope you understand.

I thought I did when it was my idea, but reality was destroying the confidence quickly. I didn't respond. I still didn't know what to type, and I knew my wife, she wouldn't wait, her phone was off. That I was sure of.

It was a long night. My wife was on an overnight date with a man. I did encourage her to seek pleasure elsewhere, but what sounded like a good idea at the time, wasn't feeling like a good idea at this time. Except, if you asked my dick, which was uncharacteristically at full staff. By 10pm, the time my wife and I normally go to bed, I was a wreck, but I climbed into bed anyways. It felt surreal to be in the bed we had shared for so long while she was in another man's bed.

It was hard, and I was hard. Another man was obviously making love to my wife this evening, and I was an emotional wreck, and yet my dick was working on its fifth hour of being excited. Finally, at 11pm, my hand found my dick. All I could think of was my wife with another man. Within 10 minutes I had the strongest ejaculation I had experienced in years. I laid, covered in cum, and cried.

30 minutes later, my hand was back on my dick and it was hard once again. I went slow. I tried to imagine what my wife's evening was like. Was it a real date? Did they go out? Did people see my wife on a date? Was this just sex? Are they doing it right now? Was he good? Was he big? Did my wife cum? As these questions swirled, my hand moved, and my arousal grew.

I came again. It had been years since I came twice in one day, let alone about an hour apart. My brain and my heart kept telling me that my suggestion to my wife, that she should seek satisfaction elsewhere, was a bad idea, but my dick kept offering a very strong counter point.

I slept fitfully. When my alarm went off at 6am I looked at my phone. No message. I showered. No message. I was hard in the shower. My heart was beating like I had just gone for a run. I got dressed without relieving myself. I left for work at 7am as usual. No message.

I was glad I arrived early, I walked in with a tent in my pants, but there was no one around to witness it. I sat in my office and turned on my computer. I just stared at it. The reflection of a man who encouraged his wife to sleep with another man stared back. I was that man.

7:49 am. Good morning

That was not the text I expected. I wasn't sure what I expected. It wasn't that.

Good Morning to you

I am headed home, then to work. Talk over dinner?

Wow, that is all I got. I needed more.

Not sure I can wait

Not your call. I need time to process. I love you

Are we good?

That will depend on you. I really don't want to discuss over text. Dinner. Please.

OK, dinner. I love you

I sat back in my chair. I was defeated. This was not how I thought things would be. I got close to zero work done. At lunch I masturbated in the bathroom. At 2pm I cried. I wanted to go home, I felt like I couldn't. Dinner meant us arriving home together at 6pm. I waited.

At 5 pm I left and sat in my car for 40 minutes. I cried some more.

I arrived home right at 6 pm. My wife's car was not there. I went in. I stood in the kitchen. I still had my jacket on when she arrived home. I heard the garage door go up. It froze me. I heard it go down, it makes a loud screech. I didn't hear that screech; I only heard my heart in my ears.

Susan entered the kitchen. She saw me. We stared awkwardly at each other. Finally, she came over, gave me a peck on the cheek and told me she was going to change, and I should give her five.

"Seriously!" I said at a tone and volume just below a yell. I just came out. It was not how I wanted to start our conversation, but my emotions were in control, and that was their response.

"Yes. Seriously. I will be back in a moment. Remember whose idea this was." And she basically stormed off.

Way to go, Jim. I was an idiot. I went and sat on the couch and waited. I felt like a little boy waiting in the principal's office. It was pitiful. It was painful.

Susan came in wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, she still looked good. She makes everything look good. My brain asked the question, what did she wear last night. Eventually nothing, obviously. But what did she wear to meet him? What did she wear underneath? She looked at me, and then sat on the coffee table in front of me. I was speaking before my brain reminded me to shut up.

"What did you wear last night?"

She looked at me, I could tell she was trying to decide if I got to learn that. She decided I did.

"White blouse, my tartan skirt, and the boots you bought me in Chicago."

Fuck, that was a seriously good outfit. One of my favorites. She knew that.

"So basically, you wore my favorite outfit to meet another man?"

"I guess I did. I didn't think that through, but I guess I knew I looked good in it. You certainly have told me that enough, I guess I listened. It just struck me as the right outfit."

Susan is about 5'4" with a trim body and C-cup breasts. Her ass is great and her legs fir and trim. The "tartan" skirt as she called it hints towards a schoolgirl skirt. It was not a mini skirt, but it did finish above her knees. The boots are just plan hot. Tall, black leather with a cut and a look that qualifies them as "fuck-me" shoes. And the blouse, it was tight enough to highlight her chest, and with its first button set low, it showed off her world class cleavage. It is an outfit that makes a fairly obvious statement on a first date.

"I would surmise your date was not disappointed with your selection."

"He was not."

"Do I dare ask what you wore underneath?"

"I am going to stop you there. That was between he and I."

"So, obviously, you expected him to see it."

"I wanted him to see it. I needed him to see it. He saw it."

I wanted to say so many things. I remained silent. She let out a deep breath.

"Hers is what I will tell you, my date was good. We set a second date. And you are going to hate me for this, but that is all you get. Like what I wore underneath, the rest is for he and I."

I just started crying. I couldn't talk.

Susan got up, looked at me with a determined look, and said, "I will order us Chinese." And she left me on the couch. Susan was not a push over, but she was not overtly assertive. She was seemingly attempting to be better than herself and hold herself to her "no comment" approach.

I sat stunned. Although I was getting hard. I was a wreck.

I followed her into the kitchen. "I didn't think it would be this hard." I said to her.

She noticed my erection, walked right up to me, squeezed me and said, "me neither." The multiple meanings of that was not lost on either of us. She started rubbing me. "Should we take advantage of this?"

"Do you still want me?"

"You are still my husband."

"That isn't a very strong answer."

"It will have to do. Bedroom?"

I nodded and she took my hand. We removed our clothes and I entered her. She felt different. It might have been real, it might have been in my head, but I felt the presence of her new lover. It hurt, but it also excited me. I started to fuck her harder. She moaned. I picked up my pace and, in a flurry, I came. I collapsed next to her.

"That was nice." She said as she laid next to me.

"But I am guessing, not as nice as last night."

"Jim, I am not ready to go there."

"Well, actually you are, if you set another date." Shit, I shouldn't have said that. I immediately regretted it. The tension was strong. I could have left it alone and just enjoyed the afterglow, but I had to say it. I can really do stupid things sometimes.

Susan sat up, looked at me and said, "Fine, you want to know. I will tell you."

Now I double regretted what I said. My brain immediately realized that the saying "be careful what you wish for" was about to hit me right upside my head.

"We had dinner. It was nice. We drank wine. It was nice. He asked me to bed. I said yes. It was nice. We laid in bed and talked. It was nice. We did it again. Even nicer. We fell asleep together. In the morning, we made love. He asked me to have a second date, I said yes."

Whatever the word count was, I only heard two: made love. I looked at her. I had to ask.

"Made love?"

"I asked you to give me more time to process, but those are the words I have now to describe it. This morning, I made love to another man. We are not in love, but we made love."

"Three times?"

"No, we had sex twice, we made love once."

"What did we just do?"

"I love you Jim"

"But we had sex."

"Yes. It has been a long time since we made love. Your problems have made that true."

"I don't understand. Isn't sex with someone you love, making love?"

"It is supposed to work that way. But Jim, when was the last time we just connected physically with raw passion and were able to act on that without thinking about other issues?"

"I take it, that is what happened this morning?"

"Yes, it was. A man expressed his desire for me with his body, and I accepted that desire with mine. He took me and brought me pleasure, and he did so with passion and skill. We came together. It was special. It was making love."

"And you are going back to that man."

"Yes, I am."

"How many dates did you agree to?"

"Just one."

"But?"

"I will keep saying yes. He knows that. He is being kind."

"When is your date."

"Saturday."

"Till Sunday?"

"Yes, Jim, till Sunday."

"I don't even know his name. Or where you were last night. Or where you will be."

"And mostly, for now, that is going to stay the same. I am meeting him at 10am on Saturday and I won't be home until Sunday after dinner. He is taking me to his lake house. And that is all I am saying."

"That is a serious date."

"We decided to get away and decide what last night meant."

"And this morning."

"Yes, and this morning."

"Are you his now?"

"I will be his when I am with him. He asked me that exact question. He asked me to be his when we were together. I told him I would. Otherwise I am yours."

"It doesn't feel that way."

"It probably doesn't. But it is true. You suggested this 9 months ago and I thought it was silly. But the idea grew in me. I need this. I don't know for how long, or exactly where it will lead, but for now, I have pledged myself to another man this weekend. I hope you will accept that."

"I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Not really, Jim."

"Are you going to turn off your phone again?"

"Yes, I am. That was a ground rule I set for our first date. We both shut off our phones."

"Is he married too?"

"No, he isn't. But if I was going to have a date with a man that wasn't my husband, I wanted it to be just us. I wanted to be able to see what it was like without the phone reminding me all the time."

"Reminding you of me? You wanted to forget me?"

"Actually, Jim, I did forget you. That was part of the plan. When I turned the phone off, I turned us off for the night. I gave myself to the situation. I gave myself to him. I won't apologize. You offered this as a solution. I took you up on the offer."

"What if I asked you not to go?"

"I would tell you no."

"So, your date with your new lover is more important than me?"

"No, but it is something that I must pursue, and I am asking you to accept that. You said you loved me and wanted me to be happy. I am not sure I would call last night happy, but I would call it needed. And I need it to continue."

"He will take you from me."

"We don't know that. But it is a possibility. You opened this door. I walked through it. You can't change that. I am going to continue to walk. I hope you stay at my side and try to be happy for me."

"That is a big ask!"

"True, but it is your only real option."

"I can't believe this. How did we get here?"

Susan paused, looked at me. Started to talk, didn't. Took a deep breath.

"We got here because you made a suggestion, and pledged you would put your ego aside and be happy for me. I took you at your word."

I was about to respond, and she held up a finger to ask me not to. My body language returned to receive mode. She continued.

"I really don't want to hurt you Jim, and I really didn't want to talk about this yet. I don't yet know what this all means for us, but I do this; last night, and this morning, a man made me feel desired, sexy, and complete. He is a better lover than you. He made me moan. He made me cum. Multiple times. He made me remember what sex was supposed to feel like. You have not done that to me in well over five years. I will love you; I will still be your partner in life, but for now, he is my lover, and if you make me choose, I will choose my lover."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12