First Time Dogging

Story Info
A married couple decide to try something new.
1.5k words
4.41
15.1k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Rachel Dawson were a happily married couple in their mid thirties. They'd been married for fifteen years and until recently their sex lives had been very satisfying. However, recently things carnal had cooled down a bit. From having sex most nights (and some daytimes when the urge took them), they were now only doing it a couple of times a week, if that. This was largely due to Rachel's new work schedule, leaving her feeling pretty tired when she returned home.

Then one evening Rachel came home from work earlier than expected. Mike was on his mobile in the kitchen as Rachel walked in through the front door and spotted Mike's iPad on the dining table. Carelessly, he'd left his iPad open with the Timeout screen set to one hour while he was on the phone. It was locked on to a Swinging site. When she confronted him, he explained that like most guys of his age, he had sexual urges and needed a bit of harmless relief as things had quietened down between them. He reassured her that there wasn't anyone else, then showed her some of the content on the site he'd been looking at. One couple who lived in the same town as the Dawsons, were into group sex and seeking other broadminded couples who like the same thing.

"That's disgusting" said Rachel.

"Why?" replied Mike. "You fantasise that I'm someone else when we're fucking. And when we're watching porn together you always comment - with relish, I might add - on the size of the guys' cocks."

"That's different. It's just fantasising. Not for real."

"Tell you what," persisted Mike. "Why don't I contact this local couple and test the water? If we visit them in their house and you feel uncomfortable we can always leave."

Rachel was still unsure, but after further persuasion from Mike, who assured her that they both still loved each other and it would simply be some extra-curricular fun, she finally succumbed and a week later the Dawsons were sitting in the living room of the Davenports.

They were an amiable couple, in their forties. Roger Davenport was slightly overweight, but reasonably good looking. His wife, Tina, a very attractive, quite tall woman with a good body. Drinks were offered and while being enjoyed Roger explained their lifestyle.

"We got into this lark one night at a party when things got out of hand. The party turned into an orgy and I suddenly realised how turned on I was watching the wife being fucked by other blokes."

"You mean she was the only woman there?" asked Rachel.

"Oh no." replied Tina. "There were four of us girls and about half a dozen men. But us girls took turns sucking and wanking the guys before they got down to screwing us. At one point, I was being penetrated by one man and masturbating two others at the same time. Then when the man inside me had cum, the other two guys took turns fucking me until they'd both ejaculated."

"What, inside you?" asked Rachel, sounding shocked.

"Don't worry, love," replied Tina. "No chance of me getting preggers."

"She's on the pill." Roger added. "Mind you, the blokes went in barebacked. Quite risky for some, I suppose. Anyway, that was the starting point. One of the people at the party told us about this dogging site they went to regularly. Had one hell of a horny time there and now we're hooked. Ever been dogging?"

"No," replied Rachel and Mike in unison. Then Mike added, "You're still not sure, are you love?". Rachel was almost too embarrassed to reply.

Sensing Rachel's reticence, Roger had a suggestion. "Tell you what, Tina and I are exhibitionists. We're quite happy to have sex in front of you and if you want to join in you're very welcome. If not - no problem. Just watch and enjoy. We'll put some porn on to get things warmed up."

As Roger slotted a DVD into the player by the television, to the surprise of Rachel and Mike, Tina stood up and stripped off down to a basque and fishnets with suspenders. To Mike, this was a real turn-on and as the film started, one depicting dogging in the dark, Mike felt a familiar stirring in his trousers.

"Not bad for her age, is she?" said Roger, indicating his wife. "And she looks fucking sexy in that gear."

Mike nodded in agreement, groping himself, surreptitiously. He hardly dare look at Rachel sitting next to him on the sofa. The sofa which was against the wall, faced the dining table. The TV was high on the wall so could be seen above the table. On the screen a woman lit from the headlights of a car was kneeling on the ground servicing a group of guys, seen from the waist down, with her mouth.

Tina, watching the DVD, was leant back over the table, one hand fondling her boobs outside the basque, her other hand rubbing her crotch. Roger hastily unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, unbuttoned his trousers and dropped them, revealing his bulging briefs. He lowered them and his six-inch cut cock sprung out in front of him. With one hand stroking his hardness, he pulled the crotch of his wife's basque to one side and went down on her.

All this happened so fast Mike and Rachel could only look on with utter astonishment. But Mike too was rock hard. While Rachel stared at the scene being performed in front of her, Mike fished out his 7-inch uncut prick and started stroking. He looked nervously towards Rachel, half expecting her to flee from the room in disgust, but to his amazement he could see she was stroking her breast, her other hand fumbling at her crotch.

Roger's voice broke the silence as he stood up. "What am I going to do to you, wife?"

"You're going to fuck me," gasped Tina.

"But first I need to get this off." he said. Tina stood up and turned her back to him as he unzipped the basque and removed it, casting it to the floor. All she had on now were the stockings and suspenders and a pair of very brief see-through panties. He placed his hand on the back of her head and bent her over the table.

"Are you ready for me now?" he murmured quietly.

"Yes!" came the reply.

"You want me to put my rock hard prick into your wet hairy cunt?"

"Please!"

"What do you want?"

"Your rock hard prick in my wet hairy cunt!"

"Would you like my throbbing helmet to rub your clit?"

"Do it! Do it!" begged Tina.

Mike was now so ultra horny he had to cum before they left that house. He was stroking his hardon firmly and looked furtively towards his wife who was transfixed by the scene unfolding before them. Her hand was now up her skirt and she was obviously masturbating herself. Her eyes darted from the video to the live action. The girl in the video had already been facialised by two big cocks as Roger prepared for the main entry.

"Here comes little Roger!" And he thrust deeply into his wife causing her to squeal with delight. As he started pumping Tina doggy style over the table, her knickers half way down her fishnets, he turned his head towards his onlookers. "I love having my balls played with while I'm fucking. Either of you two want to oblige?"

To Mike's amazement and relief, Rachel stepped forward and gently grasped the large pair of hairy balls hanging between Roger's thighs.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Roger. "That feels so fucking good! Stroke my spunk-filled bollocks. Help make me cum!"

Mike saw his chance. He stepped up to behind Rachel, lifted up her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and thrust his rampant dick up his wife's pussy. He soon mirrored the rhythms of Roger's thrusts. Who was going to cum first?

Tina gave the clue. As her husband pumped into her, her hand jammed between their bodies was rubbing her clit furiously. She let out a scream: "Oh God! I'm cumming!". Her whole body shuddered as her orgasm rushed over her. Almost immediately after this, Roger gasped "I'm cumming, darling! Here comes my spunk!" He threw his head back, let out a final roar: "Fu-u-u-u-uck!" and his jizz jetisoned up his wife's cunt in fierce jets.

It was Rachel's time now. Still grasping Roger's testicles, she had one of her most intense orgasms in months, so intense, in fact, that her knees buckled, causing Mike's cock to slide out of her just as he was cumming. The first jet flew right above Rachel and hit Roger in the back. Mike quickly took hold of his dick and wanked the next six or seven spurts over his wife's back, soaking her top. That would have to go in the wash when they got home!

Back at their house Mike and Rachel mused over the evening. After the initial shock at the liberalism of their hosts they agreed that they liked the Davenports and expected that they would become friends. They also discovered that their sex life had suddenly had a regeneration and that they would like to try dogging.

To be continued...