First Time Dogging Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike And Rachel have their first Dogging experience.
1.4k words
4.5
8.5k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had passed since Mike and Rachel made Roger's and Tina's acquaintance for the first time. For Mike it had been an eye-opener after seeing his wife suddenly liberated during their hosts' explicit sex scenario performed before their eyes. She was undoubtedly aroused and back home they had decided they'd like to try their hand at dogging. Certainly, their sex lives had suddenly perked up and most nights they had some form of sexual enjoyment.

The date to go out dogging was set, subject to the weather, and Tina had given them a few pointers. Rachel should wear something seductive and have a coat in the car in case she got cold. Also to bring a blanket, perhaps a cushion, and tissues, a towel and some baby oil or lube. If she had a vibrator or dildo, that was highly recommended as lots of men loved watching a horny woman pleasuring herself. Oh, and condoms.

On the warm September night in question they drove over to the Davenport's house and were invited in for a final briefing. Tina was dressed more or less the same as she was when the Dawsons first met them.

"Now, do you want to follow us to the spot in your car or leave yours here and come in ours?" asked Tina. "If we share it might be a bit difficult if you decide you don't like it and want to leave early."

Mike answered for the two of them. "We'll follow you in ours."

"That's good. If you park next to us you can sit in the car with the interior light off and watch us."

Roger added "Then if you decide you want some action switch your light on and start fondling and kissing each other. Some people flash their headlights. You'll soon get some attention, then it's up to you to go as far as you want."

"Make sure you let the guy or guys know how far you want to go cos they do get carried away. If you don't want them to fuck you there's plenty of other ways to get them off." said Tina.

Roger continued: " Yes, there's one regular who has the most enormous dick. Most of the women we see there just can't take it so he usually ends up either tit-fucking them or being tossed off by Tina. Anything else you want to know?"

"What about the police?" asked Mike.

"So far there's been no trouble. But be prepared for a quick get-away, just in case." He gave a wink and they made their way out to their cars.

Thirty minutes later they turned into a secluded woodland beauty spot which during the day was frequented by families and picnickers. There were even tables with benches which Mike thought might be useful for sexual activity. But, like his wife, his heart was racing with a certain trepidation at what was to come. This was a totally new experience.

He had noticed in his headlights there were already about six cars parked there. Roger got out of his car and came over to Mike who wound down his window. He leaned in to speak to them.

"Watch out for idiots trying to film the action on their phones. We've recognised four of the cars here and those blokes are ok - just randy fuckers who can't wait to get their rocks off. Good luck and if you leg it fast out of here we'll be in touch later." He left and returned to his car.

Tina wasted no time. With their interior light on and both front windows wound right down she could be seen quite clearly by Rachel at least, leaning back in the passenger seat, fondling her ample breasts, her hand inside the top of her basque. Her other hand was rubbing her crotch. As if by magic, three guys suddenly appeared out of the darkness, two of them with their semis protruding from their flies, the other one rubbing his as yet unzipped bulge in his jeans. They hustled for the best viewing position and more importantly, access.

Tina wasted no time in reaching out with the hand fondling her boobs to fondling one of the guys' cock. Her ministrations soon brought him to a full erection - and quite an impressive erection it was too, particularly with his balls out from his fly. The second guy had also reached solidity in the tackle department and was stroking firmly. The third guy found his position next to the second man as Tina swivelled round in her seat, her legs outside the car, to give her easy access to this new cock. With her other hand she unzipped him and fished out his cock and balls. Another sizeable erection.

Unfortunately, Rachel's view was obscured now, partly by Roger in the driving seat alongside her and partly by Tina's repositioning herself. Mike could see even less, except for the first guy wanking himself. Rachel turned and looked at Mike.

"So what do you want to do? Stay here or go?" asked Mike

"Switch the light on." Mike looked down and observed that Rachel's left hand was inside her open-crotched panties, her short skirt pulled up to her waist.

"Ah. I guess you'd like to stay." He was about to switch the light on when Rachel let out a scream. A face had suddenly appeared, pressed up against her closed window, startling her. The face, a young face, grinned at her. Rachel reached up and switched the light on, then wound her window down.

"Sorry," she said to the face, "You made me jump."

"You look nice," said the newcomer, standing between the two cars. His arm was moving up and down very fast. "You gonna give me a show?" He looked across at Mike. "You don't mind, do you?"

Mike nodded in approval.

"Wanna open your door, luv?"

Rachel obliged, revealing the guy with his trackie bottoms and boxers slid half-way down his thighs, furiously wanking his 8inch girthy uncut prick. Even Mike felt a twitching in his nether regions, probably due more to his wife's arousal rather than this young man's big cock.

Whereas Tina's admirers were in their forties or more with varying body shapes, this guy was probably in his early twenties and was very good looking. He also had a great body.

The young guy slowed down his wanking. "You are really hot, darling." He murmured, then looked at Mike. "Hope you don't mind, mate."

"No, not at all." he replied, a mixture of emotions running through his brain: pride, a tiny bit of jealousy and arousal. Mike realised he had a full hardon in his trousers.

The young guy continued, "Can I feel you?"

Rachel, her fingers embedded in her open pussy and frigging herself, didn't answer. Her eyes rolled up in her head in ecstacy - and this was only the start of their dogging experience. The young man leaned into the car and started fondling her breasts over her bra. Mike leaned across and obligingly undid the strap at the back. Her tits flopped out in all their glory and the guy growled with lust. He took one of her breasts in the hand not stroking his cock and kneaded it, then leaned down further and took the nipple in his mouth sucking it like a starving infant.

"Oh, God!" she squealed, "I'm going to cum!"

"Fuck me!" said the young guy. "Let me help you with that." His wanking hand left his cock and immediately plunged into her cunt, his thumb manipulating her clit with expert flicks. This took Rachel right over the edge and she screamed as her orgasm sent sprays from her pussy all over the guy's hand. Mike also let out a roar and his rock hard cock erupted in long spurts, the first one hitting the ceiling of the car, the rest over his clothed chest and below. His hand was soaked by his spunk. He'd only been masturbating for a minute or so.

"Fuckin' hell!" exclaimed Rachel's masturbator. "That was quick. You must've been fuckin' horny." Mike didn't answer. Rachel was still trembling in the afterglow.

A voice called over from the side of the next door car. It was Tina who removed her mouth from one of the three men she was servicing to speak.

"Nice to hear you two are enjoying yourselves!" Then she returned to sucking the cock and wanking the other two.

To be continued...