First Time Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure I want to take off my clothes off in front of strangers."

"These are friendly people and the other two females are used to doing it. All are single and we do have a good time, especially once one of us is naked. Then we make the person pay a penalty."

"What is the penalty?"

"It depends, nothing too wild and nothing that would be distressing. So are you willing to join us? We are trying to arrange to meet on Saturday. Can I tell the group you will be there?

She thought for a long moment. She was not sure of this idea but maybe it would be interesting and possibly fun. There would be other men's bodies to see and women too. She also did not want to cause any friction between herself and Marty. She really wanted to keep him interested in her, so in a quiet voice she accepted.

***** ***** *****

She thought about the strip poker game several times during the next couple of days before he picked her up on Saturday afternoon. She wondered what it would be like to be undressed in front of strangers. People she did not know. She had never done that, always before it was with one person, the man she was dating. Also, what to wear? In the end she decided on the usual, panties, bra, a button in front blouse, and a skirt that buttoned all the way up the front. The skirt was short, extending to three inches above the knee. I should show enough leg to make the males interested especially when she sat down. She would just have to be careful getting up. Then she thought, who cares, the idea is to be provocative. Marty may not like the display but he was the one who suggested they expose themselves to others. Besides it appeared he had done it before, so why worry?

He picked her up around four and they stopped off to eat in a small local place then went on to the place where the games would be played. It was a modest three bedroom house in a working class neighborhood on the edge of the city, almost out to the farmland that surrounded the metro area.

There were two other couples there when they arrived and they were taken to a room in the back of the house that appeared to be a family room with a round card table, a long waist high table with a thin mattress and a few stuffed chairs. The card table had chairs that appeared to be obtained from the kitchen. Mary wondered about the table with the mattress.

The men drew off by themselves and drinks were passed around. Mary felt hers was too strong. It would not take long for it to take effect, but that was probably the idea. Soften up the girls so they would not play too well making it easier to convince them to take their clothes off. She had no reservation that was what the males were up to. She let the alcohol seep into her body but refused a second. One of those almost straight vodkas was enough but the other two girls downed theirs quickly and encouraged Mary to down hers and have another. Reluctantly she gave in and in a few minutes she began to feel the effects and then she wanted to pee. It was strange that she would feel that way so quickly after only two drinks. It made her wonder what was in the drinks besides alcohol.

While the drinks were being consumed both of the other two women huddled with her. One was short and appeared to be someone from the university, a coed perhaps. She was a girl with a shapely body in a short skirt like Mary. Mary wondered if she had anything on underneath the skirt but surely she must have coming to play strip poker. But then she might have been an exhibitionist and anxious to show her body. The other girl appeared older, perhaps a friend of one of the males who was older. This girl, a little taller than the first, also had on a short skirt, a decent figure and very attractive facial features. Mary did not pay attention to the males, they were on the opposite end of the room laughing and talking together.

"You are new. Have you known Marty very long," asked Betty the taller darker of the two. "He has not mentioned you to us. Maybe I should not tell you the last time we played he had a student from the university with him. She was a lot younger than you. But then I am telling tales out of school."

"I have known him for a few weeks and I know he has had other girlfriends."

"But you would like to make him something permanent," Said Jean the blond haired one.

"Perhaps, but that is private."

"Have you played before," again Betty speaking.

"No," Mary said simply. "Then I hope you know what to expect. Did he tell you anything?"

"Only we would play until someone was naked. He did not say what happened after that."

"It is what happens after the card playing that makes it interesting."

The conversation would have gone on longer but the men motioned it was time to start the game. They sat at the round card table with the men and girls alternating. Marty drew the high card and he started dealing.

"Before I deal this is the way we will play. We are not going to play poker but low score loses. I will deal out the first card down and the next two up. The one with the lowest score when we face the down card takes off something. Now before we start everyone should have no more than five pieces of clothing on. If any one does they will have to take something off."

One of the girls got up and left for few minutes and came back without panty her hose. "Also shoes count as one item and stockings or hose counts and one item. Is everyone ready?"

"I need to pee," said Mary. Her bladder felt like it would explode and she was anxious she might not make it to the bathroom. She got up quickly and raced to the toilet and only had seconds before she let the liquid go. As the water passed out of her it left her vagina with a tingling slightly irritating feeling. She wiped herself but it did not go away so she tried again but it only heightened the feeling. Not want to take too long she rearranged her clothing and joined the others in the card room.

With everyone now in place Marty dealt the cards. As he did Mary was still annoyed by the feeling she had in her vagina. The itch, tingle would not go away and seemed to be getting worse. Again she worried over what was wrong and what might have been in the drink she took earlier. The other two girls did not seem to be having trouble, then the girl next to Betty abruptly got up and headed for the bathroom. Before she got back Jean also got up and waited for Betty's return. Apparently something had triggered their bladders. Mary did not feel so bad now, the other two women were having problems and there was something in the drinks probably put there by one of the guys. She wondered what it was but both women were back now and Marty dealt the cards. As he did so the man on Mary's right let his left hand wander to her legs just below her skirt line. The skirt was short and rode up several inches above her knees.

I might have been alright except he slowly eased his hand higher under her skirt as the cards were dealt. It was disconcerting with his hand now at her panties and rubbing her which made the sensation in her vagina intensify. She wished he would stop and shifted in her chair to get away from him.

The deal was finished and the last card dealt and they faced the down card. Betty had lost and she reached down under the table and removed her shoes, throwing them into the middle of the room. She looked a little flushed and Mary wonder if the man next to her was doing what the guy next to her was doing. During the deal he removed his hand and she felt better.

On the next deal Jean was low count and also removed her shoes and threw them next to where Betty had thrown hers. On the third pass one of the men, the guy next to her, lost and removed his shoes. Mary let her mind wander on the next deal and became the low count and reaching down she removed her shoes and the other two girls had. Barefoot now, what would she remove next. She really did not want to show anything revealing so early in the game. Unfortunately she had low count and she had to make a decision.

The least revealing would be to remove her pantie that was if the guy next to her would leave her alone. Once he had removed his hand he had been intent on the card count and seemed to forget in hassling her. She pulled up her skirt and slowly drew the panties away from her crotch, down her thighs, over her knees and off her bare feet. As the other two had done she threw them into the center of the room with the rest of the removed clothing. She realized the gamble she had taken but it was better than removing her blouse and letting the men see her bare skin and bra covered tits. The excitement of removing her panties had made her nipples protrude in her bra and she was glad she did what she did.

The deal went on with both girls doing as she had done. The men had also lost their shoes, socks, and one his shirt. His chest was bare underneath and it gave her an unexpected surge when he was exposed.

Her mind jumped back to the game table when Betty lost and standing removed her blouse. The game was becoming serious now and the guy next to her was feeling up her legs again only this time when he reached her apex there was nothing to protect her. He began rubbing her slot and trying to squeeze his finger into her. She forgot the game for a moment when Marty told her she had to remove something. She was low count.

Like Betty she stood, opened her blouse one button at a time and removed it throwing it with the rest of the clothing. The pile was far enough away to make it difficult to retrieve anything from it. When she sat down the guy next to her replaced his hand on her leg and immediately slid up to her vagina. The feeling disturbed her but also felt rather nice and comforting since most of the tingling seemed to diminish. She could feel his fingers working at her slit, probing, pressing to part the lips and finally getting dome departure. She knew she was not watching the game very seriously. Jean now had her bra off and her tits were bare. Marty had his shirt off and was done to his undershorts. The guy next to her stopped fingering her and stood to remove his trousers. He seemed a bit disturbed at having to disrobe, as though something had gone wrong, but after a warning glance from Marty he sat down again.

The game was getting serious now. All of them had taken off quite a bit and it would only take another hand or two before someone would be naked and the looser. The cards hit the table and passed around until all three were out. When faced she was lowest and reluctantly she rose, unhooked her bra and drew it off. She threw it with the rest in the middle of the room. She stood there with only her skirt on and knew it would take only one more loss before she was the looser. The thought made her nipples stick out and her vagina spasm. She had never stood before strangers naked before and the thought struck some anxiety and a thrill to race through her brain. She sat waiting the next deal.

It came too quick and Jean removed her skirt and now all the women only had one garment left except the other two still had their panties, Mary only had a skirt. The decision earlier to remove them now seemed a poor choice. The cards fell on the table and annoyingly she was low again. Being a good sport she stood up unbuttoning the skirt in the back and slid it off her hips, down her thighs to her feet. Kicking the garment with her feet she went it into the center of the room. She wondered what they thought to find her clean shaven. I'll bet they did not expect that. Now she was the first to be stripped she wonder what the penalty would be. The rest seemed a bit relieved but no one moved to redress again. It took a minute to digest what had happened and what would come next.

Marty came over and taking her hand led her into the table with the mattress. Forcing her back she felt the end of the table at her knees and he laid her back onto the mattress. As she lay out the girls grasped her arms and pulled her full out with her arms extended. It took seconds in that position to tie her feet apart to the table end and her hands to the table top edge. They placed a small thin pillow under her behind and then began tickling her. At first she did not expect it, then it became too intense as collectively the all passes their hands all over her body. The tickling was almost too much and no matter how much she squirmed or twisted the kept at passing their hands lightly over her body, including her feet which she found to be very sensitive. It lasted several minutes and she thought she might not last until they quit, but finally they did.

When the tickling ceased Marty, with her arms still being held, spread her legs and climbed on the table inserting his penis all the way into her. She felt it rub her button as it slowly went up inside her to its maximum length. Then he started to work back and forth slowly at first, the gradually faster as he tantalizing her button and bringing her to a climax as he removed himself. After the tickling she hoped it would be the end.

After a brief pause she was allowed to sit up and get off the table. The others gathered next to him and began feeling her body again only this time more caressingly. The feeling of being loved brought her down from the high she had achieved and the tingling in her vagina had stopped. She stood for a few seconds resting and relieved to be at what she hoped was the end of the evening.

The others left her and she gathered up her clothing, got dress and looked for Marty. He was by the door and motioned to her to follow him. They left to drive home.

***** ***** *****

Again she wondered what would come next. To some extent she would have liked to ease up a bit since it was coming to the end of the semester and Marty probably would return home. What this would mean to her she was not sure. Could she entice him into coming back later, or better still, take her with him? She knew she had become his sex object and that probably was not good, but he did seem to be interested in her. They would have one more time together before graduation and perhaps something definite would be decided. The sex was nice, exciting, and stimulating but she really wanted more from him. After all she was getting older.

It was late in the week, on Thursday, when he called having missed their mid week date, She worried about seeing him and finally early Friday he called.

"There will be a house party Saturday evening, a sort of going away celebration of those of us leaving at the end of the semester. I will have my studies finished and will have to write my dissertation before I get my degree but I have a year to finish that. The place is out near where we were the last time we went and played cards, except there will be no card playing this time."

"I think I have had enough of that for a while. I am not used to displaying myself naked to everyone in the room."

There will be none of that this time. It is a farewell celebration. My masters studied are over and I have a year to write my dissertation. There are a couple of others finishing up like I am, so will you come?"

"Yes," she was relieved he asked her. There was a hesitation on the line.

"I want to ask you to do one thing"

"What is that?"

Do not wear any underwear. None of the other girls will be wearing any and it would be a display of daring on your part."

"Marty I am not sure I will do that. Women always wear underwear. They just do not go without it"

"Look if you do not want to come I will go alone or perhaps with someone else."

"Who else would you go with?"

"Jean and Betty will be there. You met them at the card party."

"Did they agree to no underwear?"

"Yes, they are daring and it should be fun."

"Marty, after the last time I am not sure I want go naked again in front of strangers."

"This will not be in front of strangers, Jean and Betty will be there and a couple of others from the card party."

Mary was not too sure of what would go on and going without underwear was a bit dashing. She had never done that before and she wondered what made Jean and Betty agree. Perhaps being part of the college crowd and younger they were more risqué. She was slow to answer. "Come pick me up, I will go with you but I am not sure on the underwear. It sounds like it will turn out the same way as the card party."

"Now you are being a prude."

"I just do not like taking my clothes off in front of strangers."

"You will not be alone; Jean and Betty will be there. So, are you coming?"

She did not want to disappoint Marty especially when it could be a last time so she answered with a simple, "Yes."

She pondered about the underwear business all day Friday and into Saturday morning. This was not something she would, or was, going to discuss with her mother. She had to make up her mind by herself. Finally as she dressed she left off her bra and did wear panties. It was a compromise perhaps Marty would accept. Being without panties was almost like being naked and she had to overcome the feeling of somehow being naked. The white pull over blouse she put on was made with a heavy cloth so her breasts would not show through but standing in front the mirror she decided her nipples did protrude and there was nothing she could do to suppress them. In the end she put on a sleeveless vest like sweater. Wearing it unbuttoned her nipples did not show. Also as a compromise to Marty she wore a short button in front skirt that fell three inches above her knees. It exposed her legs nicely. She would have to be careful getting up not to let it ride to high.

In spite of her provocative choice of clothing she still felt apprehensive about the evening. She suspected Marty had something up his sleeve he was not telling her, but it would not be the first time he did so.

***** ***** *****

As soon as she entered the car she knew something was suspect. He glanced at her expectantly and pulled her across the seat beside. She usually did that by herself but this time he seemed anxious to have her near him. As soon as she was in place he put the car in gear and once moving he placed his right hand on her leg just below her skirt line. The skirt rose up when she entered the car and was not half way past her thighs. He rubbed his hand slowly working it between her legs. She did not want to give in but the feeling began to stimulate her and she relaxed. If he went much farther he would know she had panties on. The smooth movement of his hand was relaxing and soothing and as usual she began to enjoy the feeling. He was almost there when he suddenly pulled over and stopped the car.

"Did I not tell you not to wear panties or any underwear?"

"Yes but it was too revealing to go without them."

"Did you wear a bra?"

"No.

"Lift up." He forced his hand between her bottom and the seat. By inches he pulled the underwear slowly off her behind, sliding it past her cheeks then to her thighs. Getting both hands on either side the roughly pulled the panties over her knees and down to her feet. Her legs were bare and he flipped her shoes off and removed the panties from her feet. When they were free he threw them over the seat into the back.

Then he kissed her and gently rubbed her vagina until she was feeling the sensation again of climbing the emotional ladder to climax but he stopped and moved his hand down to her knees.

"That is enough. We are late."

He put the car in gear and they continued on with his hand just above her knees slowly squeezing inside her thighs. By the time they were at the party she was again reaching climax when he stopped and remove his hand entirely.

"Enough! We are here. Let us go inside."

The party was in the basement in a space finished off as a recreation space with three small rooms along one side, a wash room with a washer and dryer, a full bath with a shower to the left and a half bath to the right. The rest of the wall was closed off into a storage space. In the far corner of the room was a table with finger food and alcoholic drinks and a record player.