First Time Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you are being a prude."

"I just do not like taking my clothes off in front of strangers."

"You will not be alone; Jean and Betty will be there. So, are you coming?"

She did not want to disappoint Marty especially when it could be a last time so she answered with a simple, "Yes."

She pondered about the underwear business all day Friday and into Saturday morning. This was not something she would, or was, going to discuss with her mother. She had to make up her mind by herself. Finally as she dressed she left off her bra and did wear panties. It was a compromise perhaps Marty would accept. Being without panties was almost like being naked and she had to overcome the feeling of somehow being naked. The white pull over blouse she put on was made with a heavy cloth so her breasts would not show through but standing in front the mirror she decided her nipples did protrude and there was nothing she could do to suppress them. In the end she put on a sleeveless vest like sweater. Wearing it unbuttoned her nipples did not show. Also as a compromise to Marty she wore a short button in front skirt that fell three inches above her knees. It exposed her legs nicely. She would have to be careful getting up not to let it ride to high.

In spite of her provocative choice of clothing she still felt apprehensive about the evening. She suspected Marty had something up his sleeve he was not telling her, but it would not be the first time he did so.

***** ***** *****

As soon as she entered the car she knew something was suspect. He glanced at her expectantly and pulled her across the seat beside. She usually did that by herself but this time he seemed anxious to have her near him. As soon as she was in place he put the car in gear and once moving he placed his right hand on her leg just below her skirt line. The skirt rose up when she entered the car and was not half way past her thighs. He rubbed his hand slowly working it between her legs. She did not want to give in but the feeling began to stimulate her and she relaxed. If he went much farther he would know she had panties on. The smooth movement of his hand was relaxing and soothing and as usual she began to enjoy the feeling. He was almost there when he suddenly pulled over and stopped the car.

"Did I not tell you not to wear panties or any underwear?"

"Yes but it was too revealing to go without them."

"Did you wear a bra?"

"No.

"Lift up." He forced his hand between her bottom and the seat. By inches he pulled the underwear slowly off her behind, sliding it past her cheeks then to her thighs. Getting both hands on either side the roughly pulled the panties over her knees and down to her feet. Her legs were bare and he flipped her shoes off and removed the panties from her feet. When they were free he threw them over the seat into the back.

Then he kissed her and gently rubbed her vagina until she was feeling the sensation again of climbing the emotional ladder to climax but he stopped and moved his hand down to her knees.

"That is enough. We are late."

He put the car in gear and they continued on with his hand just above her knees slowly squeezing inside her thighs. By the time they were at the party she was again reaching climax when he stopped and remove his hand entirely.

"Enough! We are here. Let us go inside."

The party was in the basement in a space finished off as a recreation space with three small rooms along one side, a wash room with a washer and dryer, a full bath with a shower to the left and a half bath to the right. The rest of the wall was closed off into a storage space. In the far corner of the room was a table with finger food and alcoholic drinks and a record player.

Jean and Betty were there and their male friends plus a couple of other couples she did not know. Mary felt somewhat undressed without any underwear and her legs felt the coolness of the basement. The space between her legs also felt strange without panties.

Marty directed her to the table and offered her a drink, "drink up," he said.

She followed suit suspecting there was something else in it since he only swallowed a sip or two. The music began a sort of dance melody and Marty took her in his arms to dance. The others soon followed suit. They went on this way for close to an hour when Marty raised her arms up around his neck and began kissing her around her ears which made her tingle a bit. As he kissed her she was lost in the feeling of his caresses and the attention he was giving her.

Something began to feel strange. Marty stood back from the dancing and raised her arms over her head, then the pullover was rising up, and soon her breasts were uncovered. The motion kept going with the garment rising until it was stripped off over her hands. She had been concentrating on the removal of the pullover she did not feel the skirt being unbuttoned sliding down off her hips, past her thighs and finally to her feet. Someone raised her shoes up one at a time removing her shoes, socks, and skirt. Unwillingly she knew she had been stripped, was naked, and standing with her back exposed to everyone in the room. Marty turned her slowly so she faced the room allowing everyone to see entire naked body from head to toe. With closed eyes she was shocked to think those in the room could see every part of her. Her vagina was shaved, it had no hair covering it making slot completely open to view. She really felt naked, more so than at any other time except for at the card party. It was only during this time dating Marty felt so wanton.

She felt several hands other than Marty's roving over her body, easing into her sensitive places, stimulating her sensitive places and it scared her a bit. She was not used to having some stranger feeling her up and she turned looking for Marty. She was now stranding alone with the others circling her. Then one by one, all the women, including, even Jean and Betty, passed their hands all over her. She was not sure if she liked all this kind of attention. She would feel better if she had some clothes but retrieving any clothing now was impractical.

Once everyone was naked they all mingled together exploring each other's bodies. It surprised her when Jean and Betty in turn came up and kissed using their tongues in her mouth while feeling between her legs. She had not expected to be so responsive to such an encounter but in seconds each one had found her button and sent her up the curve towards a climax. Before Betty finished she pushed her into a chair, got down between her legs and placed the tongue inside to agitate her button. Immediately she forgot her concern it was a woman doing it too her and she went over the top with a force not usually achieved with male. This was a new experience and would probably be tired again if Betty or Jean were willing.

The evening went on this way until one o'clock in the morning. By then everyone was spent from all the sex. Languidly they dressed and headed back home. When Marty let her off she realized she had serious doubts about his sincerity for her. He was really only interested using her for sex. It was a disappointment but it had been exciting, entertaining and enlightening. It was too bad it was going to end this way between them but he said when he let her off at home he would return north and not return. She would be alone again. It was unsettling to have another romance end this way. She hoped it would be the last.