First Time Fatherly Fantasy (18+)

Story Info
Father fantasies during my 'touch time' lol 🥰
2k words
4.44
22.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictional, imagined in my fantasies and in no way derived from any real experience. 18+

-------------------------------------------------------

Going for a vigorous run on a warm balmy August evening is about as appealing as doing my taxes, but nonetheless it is a necessary evil right now. I've been determined to lose weight and attain a modicum of good health.

Finally I'm approaching the end of my run, and victory is within reach! Along with the momentum of running, the oppressive heat and humidity becomes tolerable and the beautiful scenery, the aroma of pine and the babbling streams in the forest have become wonderfully meditative.

There is a steep incline I particularly dread as I approach the end of the forest path to finish my run. I brace myself and am readying to race myself up the incline, when suddenly my left ankle falls into a hole beneath a slightly protruding root.

I twist my ankle severely and fall to the ground, screaming in pain. I can't believe this. I'm so close to the final part of the run too!

Luckily, my car is not far from the top of the incline, but I am not sure if I'll be able to make it up there. I try to stand up and once again cry out in pain. I don't think my ankle is broken, but it is very badly twisted and sprained.

I sit there solemnly, just taking breaths, allowing the pain to relent and recede to a dull throb. Not far from the car now... The sun is going down... Not far...

I reach for the lowest branches of the tree, hoisting myself up against the trunk, wincing in pain all the while. A few minutes more and I begin what seems like a relatively monumental ascent, stumbling and limping my way up the incline. Eventually I'm happy and relieved to be sitting in the comfort of my car. It's almost dark and the drive home shouldn't take long...

It's normally a short ride home, but the journey feels never ending tonight. The pain is distracting as I try my hardest to focus on driving. And then... Luck is definitely NOT on my side tonight. I've failed to realize I'm low on gas. Very low.

I pull over, and the whole calamity has me nearly in tears. At least my cell phone is working...YES!

A quick scroll into my contacts and the phone is ringing. Dad picks up and I'm pitifully explaining the whole sorry escapade and where I am. His comforting voice calming me and half an hour later, a familiar set of headlights pulls up behind, flashing twice in greeting. Dad gets out and walks over, tapping on the glass.

"Knock knock! Hey princess!" Dad smiles that reassuring smile. "Should I call for an ambulance or...?" he laughs.

No!" I shout. "No hospitals. You know I hate hospitals. It is just a sprain," I brattishly pout.

"It's ok darling, I'm only pulling your leg," he chortles.

"Ugh, Dad..." I'm so pleased to see him despite his terrible sense of humor.

"C'mon darling, lock up and let's get you home. Mom's or my place? You haven't visited recently."

To explain, Mom and Dad are separated, and not for very long. Mom is perimenopausal and a little bipolar. I can't blame dad, in a way, for putting a distance between the two of them. One less cup or plate or nearest thing' thrown in his direction during one of her 'moments.' I think he preferred the low times and the silent treatment.

"Your place Dad, I'll message Mom when we're home."

"Ok baby, we'll pick up your car in the morning. Buckle up. Let's go."

I've sometimes felt like a total ass having Dad take care of me. I've really felt helpless and foolish at times. But it's truly wonderful how he is always there for me, and always so willing to do so at a moment's notice. He's so very sweet and genuine, very down to earth and mellow; no nonsense and drama free, unlike Mom. He's always a breath of fresh air. I'm gazing at him wistfully as the light from the intermittent streetlights overhead slow-strobe through the windshield.

"Would you like a drink or something?" He breaks the silence and the sound of the road.

"Yes, something with alcohol please, I need something to dull this pain. It'll help me relax and sleep later."

Dad pulls into the next late-night gas station, returning with bottles and snacks.

"Here, take a few swigs," he smiles passing the bottle. I duly oblige. My favorite! Dad knows!

We've arrived at Dad's apartment, and he helps me up the stairs, arm around me as I hop. My head feels a little light after all the stress and the swigs from the bottle.

He sets me down comfortably on the couch, before dipping into the kitchen to fix us both drinks and snacks. I look around as he clatters around and simultaneously tidies the immediate area. Dad's new place is beautiful. He's done well this year and he's obviously been working on himself. Everything modern and pristine. Some home gym equipment behind the living room, visible through a glass block wall, complete with treadmill, weights, massage table with a wedge pillow...

"Are you ready?" Dad speaks suddenly, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Huh?"

"Chips, dip...Ah I'll bring both?" We munch and sip and settle into the couch a while.

"How's the ankle?" he enquires. "I was thinking of having you up on the massage table (pointing). I'll take a look when you're ready. Don't worry babe, I have a spare robe and towels."

Did he just wink at me? That wry smile of his... No... surely...

My facial expression must be telling because he laughs aloud and speaks again.

"Oh, c'mon sweetheart, nothing Dad hasn't seen before, eh?" he teases. "How about I give you a thorough massage, your whole body. It'll help relax you and you can get an early night, I promise."

I'm smiling, my face reddening, but there's enough liquor in me to not even kind of care anymore. I'm contemplating undressing, and all I can think is how happy I am to have had the sense to shave and shower before my run. Not an unwanted hair in sight!

"C'mon, get those things off and settle on the table. I won't peek," he laughs, placing for fingers over his eyes.

I begin to undress, and I can see he's looking at me approvingly. God, that heat in his eyes...Damn, my dad is sexy... What am I thinking...?

I'm looking forward to the massage by now, laying down, face up and putting the towel over me. He puts on relaxing music and lights candles and put a diffuser thing on with oils. I watch hazily as he plugs in a few gadgets by the table and begins taking his shirt off revealing his assortment of old-style green/blue tattoos. Damn, he's been working out! I remain silent.

"What?" He beams. "It's going to get hot in here, so I need to be in shorts, so I don't sweat through my clothes, you know." He gives me an eye mask and whispers in my ear after I put it on.

"Just relax honey and let me take care of you. Daddy's here to look after you." My insides clench and release rapidly at his potent words.

He begins right away on my ankle, rotating it gently and feeling around to make sure there are no breaks. It hurts still, but he cajoles me and massages the ache away, rubbing in liniment and inducing a nice icy hot sensation, before wrapping it in a bandage.

I sense him moving closer, and hear what sounds like him washing his hands, but then the scent of the oils that he's lathering into his palms and between his fingers fills the air.

He begins massaging my feet, my good ankle first, then my shins, and my thighs all the way up to the core of me... Ohhh... So daringly close to my, dare I contemplate to think the word 'pussy'? I unintentionally moan and writhe a little, the throbbing in my ankle becoming the throbbing of a new and inexplicable want. This is SO wrong.

He continues the motion, repeatedly unnerving me, and I'm wondering how I'm allowing Dad to fondle me in such an obvious way. The towel has long since fallen to the floor - Dad has now reached my groin area and is massaging the muscles in the center of my body, not quite reaching my sloppy cunt. God, he is moments and movements away from getting there though and I'm sweaty from the run! Can he smell me...? Oh God!

"Spread your legs for me.," Dad demands, with a primal gruffness in his voice. I comply and willingly spread myself, surrendering to my father's stern command.

I hear him shuffle and turn on a machine with a vibrating sound. The back massager I wonder? He places it right at the top of my plump pubis, with his flat warm palm hand pressing gently into my naked midriff.

"Oh my God! DAD!" I cry out embarrassingly. I can't believe he is using that machine on me like this. God, this is incredible. I never felt such a thrill and so disgustingly dirty. I can feel my pussy swelling and leaking wetness out between my lips and tender opening.

He's teasing me now, running the machine-head towards my clit, gently at first with the setting at its lowest. He is simultaneously massaging between my bare breasts, squeezing and scooping them gently in slippery handfuls, then tweaking my nipples between the oily fingers of his free hand. I am moaning and writhing and massaging my breasts with him, our fingers meeting and melding while I'm panting and groaning.

"Do you like it, baby? Do you like Dad feeling you up? Oh yeah, mmm, the smell of that juicy cunt of yours tells me you do honey."

Did he just SAY that?

"Yes! Ohhh' I breathlessly sigh.

"That's it sweetheart, that's my good girl!"

"Dad," I whimper, but it's not to his lking. He slips the dial and increases the speed of the massager.

"DAD!!! UGHHHAAAAAAHHHHGH!!!

"Mmm, baby, Oh yeahhh, much better.!!! That's it, mhmm"

I can't hold it much longer. Oh God, I'm coming violently shudder after shudder, my legs shaking and spasming. He doesn't wait for me to catch my breath though and tells me to flip over, helping me position myself so I'm on my belly. He spreads my legs just enough and tells me not to move.

He pauses momentarily. Is he looking at me? Assessing me?

I feel his weight as he climbs on top of me, grunting and adjusting himself over me and I suddenly feel Dad's rock-hard cock rub against my ass.

He oils me more, fingering my pussy and simultaneously slipping his cock slowly into me.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyy God!" he feels so big inside my tight pussy-hole, crudely opening me for the first time. I feel so greedy for him. TOO greedy for my own good.

He's going slow at first, maybe hesitant at being inside me? But hell, my body needs to get used to him... "Oh...OHHH."

My body is spasming again, caught in the moment in time, my ovaries exploding with an undeniable ache, my vaginal walls clenching, my pussy muscles hungrily chewing and slobbering on Dad's delicious cock through my sweet orgasm... "HHHHHUUHHH UHHH," my entire body shuddering as he presses his warm palms into my back again and I gush my hot sex juices all over his stomach and groin.

My weary cunt squelches and burbles as air escapes my sloppy labia and he slows his rhythm, before slipping out of my spent body, gasping as I lay there, quivering like a beached jellyfish.

"My baby, my beautiful baby," he kisses me and massages me into a deep and perfect slumber.

To be continued...