First Time, First Play - Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there just staring up at the ceiling, for a few moments. I really enjoyed that. After the initial pain, I got lost in blissfulness -which was shocking to me. "Baby girl? ...You okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Oh Yes Sir." "Thank you, Oh, Thank you for that wonderful experience!"

"Good because we are not done yet!", and planted a quick kiss on my lips before climbing off the bed and walking into the bathroom. I began to move, but he yelled over his shoulder, "Please don't move. Stay right there, baby girl."

I laid back down on the bed, closed my eyes and waited. After a few minutes, Sir returned to the bed, holding a white wash cloth and said, "Spread your legs and hold still," as he took the warm and damp, wash cloth and began wiping my vagina, then around my ass and my anal cavity. He was actually cleaning me!?

Wow, what a surprising action. The warmth of the cloth, made me gasped at the feeling of it against my delicate flesh.

Daddy smiled to himself as he continued with his intimate task. I moaned louder I think, more so about the tenderness of his act, rather than anything else.

"I want to try something and if it's fun for me, I might make it my thing..." and held up what looked like a Tootsie Roll Pop.

"What are you going to try with that, Sir?" I asked

"You will see, sweet girl,"

"Mmmmmm. Cherry flavored." He said, unwrapping and putting it in his mouth. He sucked on it for a few moments and then lowered his head between my thighs to capture the taste of me for the first time. I gasped against the wet heat of his mouth, as he skillfully licked and then sucked my clit, inserting one finger then two, while he elevated his devouring of me, taking long licks with his tongue across my clit, long and slow --with the lollipop, somehow, still in his mouth!

"OOOOOOOH..." I moaned, as he took the cherry lollipop out of his mouth and used it to paint my pussy like a 'painter with his favorite paint brush, before pushing it inside me, rotating between inserting the lollipop and his tongue, fucking me with both, until my moans turned into loud, longing cries for mercy. "Mmmmmmm, Sweet." he moaned, as he sucked on the lollipop a bit, before releasing a low growl as he buried his face back into my pussy!

"OOOOOOOH" "N...NO... Mmmmm!"

"OH GO-!"

I attempted to pull back from him on the bed, in retreat from his 'sweet attack', but Sir wrapped a hand around my left thigh and tightened his grip, halting my movement. The lash of his tongue was devastating, building a searing heat that I could not fight against, just as he added a third finger to his 'triple assault'. I cried out more, wanting to twist away, but his grip around my thigh, only grew tighter. My head thrashed from side to side, eyes rolled up into the back of my head, ears ringing with the rush of blood and the sexy sound of Sir's own moaning against me.

"OOOOOOOH, Daddy, OH, OH!" I groaned as my stomach tightened around the increasing pleasure, the soft silk of his dark hair brushed against my inner thighs, as his head moved back and forth. His tongue flickered over my tightening bundle of nerves, driving me insane. He drove his fingers deeper and faster inside me for a bit more, before he paused to widened my thighs and lift my legs a little and then inserted the lollipop into my asshole, before continuing to simultaneously fuck me with his tongue! I twisted against him, clawing at his head and shoulders! Damn! This man's tongue was an instrument of sweet cruelty, lashing, teasing, and flickering, driving me higher and higher! His cunnilingus skills were absolutely fucking spectacular, as he focused his attentions on continuing his 'unique use' of the lollipop and also on my clit, causing my hips to grind harder against his face.

Sir's rumbling moans and primal groans, mixed with my own, as he thrusted harder with his fingers and said, "Cum for me, baby..."

Sir groaned roughly against the skin of my quivering inner thigh before repeating, "Cum for me Now!"

I gasped, fighting him even though my fingers were twisted in his hair, heaving him closer. The sounds of his slurping against my clit, while thrusting his fingers and the lollipop together, hard and fast a few more times, sent me over the cliff, exploding finally with a scream, as my entire body shook out of its control.

"Mmmmm. Good girl." "You have such a sweet and pretty pussy."

I hardly heard anything as I was in a complete daze, recovering from his wicked assault.

After a few moments, Daddy pulled the lollipop out and stood up and went to the bathroom. I think I fell asleep and Daddy let me rest because when I opened my eyes, Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed watching me. I smiled up at him.

"Hi, Baby. I hope you slept well. I was thinking that we spend the day together. I know, I know, we did not plan this but I'd like to, if you don't mind."

The hotel that we were staying in was known for its amenities and so we decided to go on an adventure, and do something that I never thought I would have the chance of doing, going on a Safari!

The travel package that was booked for us was a tour of the southern part of South Africa, in a rented car, that included an opportunity of a lifetime to observe the African wildlife firsthand!

We started in the afternoon and we went on a convertible 4x4 vehicle, so we could see the animals. The vehicle had (3) rows with (3) seats on each row and one seat near the driver, who was also our guide. I tried to plan for this trip well, and invested in some binoculars and safari clothing in earthy-neutral tones, also put on sunscreen lotion, and anti-bug spray.

Our guide's knowledge of animals was impressive. We drove around for hours and saw rhinoceroses, zebras, giraffes, white rhino, Kudu antelope, Nyala antelope, and Cape buffalo. We stopped near Springbok and ate a snack on top of a hill before the vehicle finally took us back to the starting point. I took maybe over 300 pictures.

After an exciting but tiring long day, we returned to our hotel rooms to freshen up and change, before meeting up again in his, for a quiet dinner. I decided to prepare for a possible repeat of earlier today, by putting on a little fishnet number with the crouch cut out, underneath a plain white t-shirt, black linen wide leg pants and black ankle strap sandals. It was his idea to have a nice, quiet dinner in his room, via room service, so that we could continue our time together. I had originally planned on our one night together and then spend the rest of my time alone, seeing the sights and being in Africa, because I had not expected anything more. I was here for his pleasure and at his request. He was not my BFF, or loving husband but my Dominant.

Our D/s relationship existed externally to our "IRL" connections, responsibilities and underlining realities. My submission needs, he has earned and his Domination is granted in humble return as we supply each other's 'special requirements' or deep seeded sensual acumen, otherwise, left wanting and lacking IRL.

I enjoyed dinner with Nicholas. It was a simple but delicious dinner, but also great because I was able to share a meal with him, and to talk about daily topics and world events, to relax a bit, and be myself with him, - he even made me laugh a few times. It made me really appreciate and feel grateful to him for taking some time, to be real with me. After dinner, surprisingly, he wanted to sit and watch a movie on the hotel's TV.

We sat together in the seating area, with his arm around my shoulder. I don't even remember what the movie was called because I was painfully aware of being in his space, just doing something normal like what a normal couple would do - and yet I kept expecting him to try to grope or fondle me but he just sat there and enjoyed the movie --I loved it! He has a since of humor and can enjoy and appreciate British humor. Sometimes I just want to be normal and just let loose and relax a bit. It can be very nice.

When the movie ended, he turned and asked if I wanted to rent another movie, but before I could answer he leaned in and kissed me. It started out slow but then grew deeper. I completely melted under him and leaned back into the couch, under his weight as he encircled me in his arms. I moaned as my body started to respond, with my pussy starting to ache for his skilled attention, from earlier in the day. After a few moments more, he pulled away and started to lift me up off the couch, I followed his lead and stood to my feet and then he claimed my lips again, while moving backwards up toward the bed, almost stumbling along the way in urgency. When I felt the edge of his bed on the back of my legs, Daddy broke the kiss and started to pull my t-shirt up over my head. I followed along by pulling his shirt up and over his head as well.

He then pushed me backwards onto the bed, pulled my pants off, and then looked down at my naughty outfit and smiled sheepishly, before replying; "It looks like someone was wise enough to show up dressed-for-success." "Good girl."

Blushing a little, I replied with, "Well, you know how my IRL job has taught me to always be prepared."

He pulled a black satin scarf out of one pocket and a gold condom packet out of the other, and tossed them on the bed. The condom drew my attention to the impressive bulge of his cock, straining against the thin fabric of his shorts. "Are we looking to have more anal sex?" I wondered to myself because I fucking loved it and wanted more. I never thought it would be that enjoyable and feel that great! The women that I spoke to about it, seemed to describe it as something mainly for the guy, and you just let them 'do their thing' and not be involved beyond much else, other than just being used.

Daddy walked over to turn the lights off in the room, but left the TV on, which gave the room a soft blue glow, and then he stood at the edge of the bed staring down at me, his facial expression now serious.

"Sharry, do you trust me?" he suddenly asked out of nowhere...

This puzzled me, but I answered, "Sure, Daddy, I guess I do. I came all this way, didn't I?"

"I mean, you purchased the tickets and since I travel around the world for my job anyway, it was not hard to make the necessary excuses IRL, but still, I came with no expectations other than to spend some time with you."

"Does that answer your question Nicholas?"

He remained silent for a long moment before responding with a quiet; "No."

"What do you mean by no? I said that I do trust you." And I really did. It was not a romantic lie. Our connection was so powerful at times that I suffered "Sub Space" and "Sub Drop", after our LDR toy play and Skype sessions. I thirsted for and wanted all I could get of this man!

He remained silent again for another long moment before seeming to come to some sort of internal conclusion, before asking me to put on the blindfold that was lying next to me. I reached for the blindfold, wrapped it around my head, making sure that it firmly and securely covered my eyes.

I heard the sound of a condom package ripping and then Sir taking a deep breath, before climbing up on to the bed and straddling my body, raising my hands up to the height of my shoulders and then applying pressure, holding down my wrists. He then slid over me, lowering between my legs, forcing my thighs apart with his, then raising my legs up over his forearms and then lowering his body weight down, forcing my legs back, allowing him to align the head of his cock with the opening of my pussy. He accomplished all of this in such swift moves, that it took me a moment to realize that he had me pinned down in such a way that I could not do much to shift from the weight of his large frame.

I immediately stiffened for a moment, realizing his intent. Wait! We had not talked about THIS!

Yes, I agreed to give him all of my holes at some point, but when I was ready and after we talked about it. Kissing, oral, heavy petting, and yes, even anal, were nothing to me other than the foreplay, gearing up to the Main Event! And the 'main event' was something that I wanted to remain in control of.

Call me crazy but that is honestly how I feel...

I tried to move my hands in resistance against what was about to happen but I could not move them.

"Sir?" "Umm..., No... I...I'm not ready." I said into the darkness of my blindfold. He was face to face with me because I could feel his breath against my skin but he said nothing.

You see, I am dealing with the moral significance of the act, regarding intercourse. Giving that up, after ten years, has massive meaning for me, along with the fact that it has its own risks of me falling for Sir or risk of pregnancy. In regards to STIs, we had both been tested and provided proof -for peace of mind for both of us- so that was not so much a worry.

I was happily married -we both were—but in sexless, sexually incompatible, or unfulfilling 'situations', and I have never cheated before, no matter how many opportunities and advances received. But ten years of no physical fulfillment, has just taken its toll on me, and I can't hold on any longer. The moral aspect of what was about to happened, gripped me, because I had never planned on having a relationship that included intercourse because there was so much more that could be done to have 'fun', and still be satisfied. Now, I was interested in the makeup of a D/s relationship and the juxtaposition of the two power mindsets, which exists in that context but nothing so 'concrete', but rather more along the lines of intellectual theory or play. This act would be concrete and set in stone! It may be just another 'notch on his belt' but not for me.

I started to fight him...

Sir said that we would discuss it first before attempting the act!

Okay so yes, I chose to give his man my submission, but I still vowed to retain my own free will over that submission's application in our D/s relationship!

He promised me, regardless of my consensual-non-consent (CNC) agreement, he promised!

Anyway, what if I end up liking it? This man could then own me and spoil me for any other man! I could lose all control and lose my obedient and faithful ten years!

I couldn't let that happen! I feared I couldn't live with giving in!

IT WAS MY DECISION TO MAKE!!

"NO!" I yelled, this time with more tone in my voice. My struggling seemed to work against me, as the more I squirmed, the more he forceful he became, and the more the head of his cock sank in!

He remained silent. I only heard the heaviness of his breathing as he worked to continue to pin me down.

"STOP IT!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!"

"STOP!"

"Fucking Answer Me!" I shouted as I struggled hard, and just when I was about to scream, Sir suddenly released my wrists, wrapped his hands around my shoulders from underneath, arched his back and thrusted forward, completely filling me!

The sound that left his throat was harsh and primitive, then he re-positioned so that he could lower his lips to my naked breasts and suck a nipple into his mouth!

Tears formed in my eyes and dampened the fabric of the blindfold, as my body shook against the shock of him as he sank to the hilt! Balls Deep!

"OH!" "FUCK!" "No...No...No... NO!" I half hissed and half whimpered, through clenched teeth, while my head thrashed side-to-side in defiance.

Sir released my nipple, to snarl in my right ear, "Did you really think that I was not going to take what I wanted, WHEN I wanted it!"

"FUCKING NO!" "YOU PROMISED ME!" "GET OF—"

With all my strength, I tried to push him up off me with my legs, and twisted madly to free my wrists, before he finally had enough and yelled in my face, "STOP IT NOW!" His tone was really angry and it both shocked and startled me. He had never raised his voice with me, not even once! Even his breathing sounded angry. This caught me by surprise and simultaneously blew up my defense and I just froze. My fighting was not doing anything and I knew it.

My tears dampened the blindfold even more, as Sir leaned in and nuzzled his cheek against mine, before growling,"You did not give this to me Sharry, I am taking it!", as he pulled out and then sank back in, starting to slowly build his rhythm.

He then joined our hands together and forced them up to my shoulder level, and then used his elbows to support the weight of his torso. His hips lifted and fell slowly at first, dragging his cock out, then pushing in deep again, before picking up more pace. I closed my eyes underneath the blindfold and exhaled in defeat and surrender and dug my nails into the back of his hands, as a last ditch attempt, but it made little difference.

As a matter of fact, I think he may have even chuckled a bit, before rewarding my action, with a hard thrust, which forced from me an involuntary Yelp!, before driving me to descend into a whimpering mess, underneath him.

To my own surprise, and horror, my "defeat' by him, somehow turned me the fuck on! WTF?

SIR:

Sir shuddered against the sensations as Sharry's pussy rippled around his cock, talking to him, and sucking him in deeper. He moaned, stepping up his pace, knowing he was only mere moments away from a brilliant orgasm of epic proportions. It could be nothing else at this point! He had been waiting patiently from a distance for the day, for the moment, to finally take her, fuck her, to own her, and he decided early on in this D/s relationship, that nothing was ever going to stop him. He knew that if he ever got his hands on her, he planned to do whatever to make her body crave his, to remember him and in the future, to miss him. He knew what was needed and what she 'truly wanted', but it would not initially be something won easily.

With that underlying thought, each thrust brought him closer to climax, along with the help of the sensual sounds of her moaning and the passionate expletives that escaped her naughty lips!

His exhales busted from his lungs as he rode her body with solid, deep plunges. All the while, he tried to make it good for her, but also to train her for his pleasuring. She had struggled with such strength that at one point, he doubted his ability to restrain her without hurting her, but since she stopped fighting him, Sharry seemed to embrace him, seemed to not only take his lust and but also give it back to him, in like measure, her legs now locked around his hips, her thighs now working to equally meet his. Her nipples were hard, and every thrust he made brushed his chest across them, making them both moan. He rode her hard; watching her, waiting for her lips begin to form into a sensuous 'O', her neck arched as his pelvis circled against her clit to drive her forward, listening for her breathing to change...

"OH, OH, OH! NNNNGGGHH...AH, AH, AH!"

"Y-YESSS, OH, OH, OH!"

"YESSSSSSSSS!!"

"OH Daddy!" "OH, OH, OH, I'm going to cum!"

Sir watched the orgasm take her, watched it move through her as her moaning caught in her throat, and her entire body began to shake, as he continued fucking her.

He felt her pussy ripple along his cock, squeezing, sucking, and drawing him in deeper, until he could no longer hold back. The pressure built at his shoulders, poured down his spine, pooled in his testicles, and busted from the end of his cock as he came hard, letting out a long roar as his climax gripped him.

SHARRY:

As the orgasm ripped through my body, Sir never let up on his thrusts, and continued to fuck me, even as my entire body began to shake and convulse uncontrollably. The force of it caused me to grip his hands that remained laced with mine, force my head back against the pillows, and choke on my own scream, as the ecstasy of it crushed me thoroughly.

"OH! OH! OH!"

"FUCK!"

"SHHHH...I...T" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"