First Time, First Play - Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTERWARD:

Afterward, Daddy and I laid there with him spooning me from behind, one arm draped over my waist, hugging me into him. He had fallen asleep after kissing me, and praising me with kind words and affection. He had pulled the bed sheets up to cover us, before falling asleep. I was not interested in any pillow talk because I was tired and just wanted to lay there, listening to him breathe. I wanted to feel him against my back, my legs, to feel him holding me. It felt wonderful. I felt amazing that he was here, holding me, owning me. I felt alive and complete! I exhaled quietly to myself because the moment that I was dreading was approaching. I snuggled back into his warmth. I let it wash over me, down into my soul because I needed to remember...

The white envelope was left on my pillow for him to find when he woke up.

I hoped that he would understand what my action really meant, as something that I had to do, to address my emotional and moral obstacles -which I now must live with. Tonight was the first step in helping me overcome those obstacles.

I hoped he would see my action as something that was my issue, and not a statement against him. It did not change his position of authority with me. My submission still belonged to him.

I touched the skin of Nick's cheek before leaving...

NICHOLAS:

Nicholas awoke to find her already gone, no doubt back to her room. He wanted her to stay but knew that she wouldn't, not this time.

The white envelope caught his eye as he rolled over. There was nothing written on the front. He picked it up, expecting a note from her of normal romantic sentiment, especially when she's in a good mood...

**$300.00US in $20.00 bills fell out onto the bed in front of him!