First Time for Anything

Story Info
I joined a couple to try a strap on used on me.
2.4k words
4.46
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to give it a go?"

Violet turned to me, holding what looked like a metal square frame. My throat constructed, and I reached forward and ran a trembling finger over it, unsure of what to say but certain this was what I wanted.

"Did you want to take off your shirt?" Jack suggested, a sly grin chasing the corners of his mouth.

I drew my shirt over my head, revealing my simple white lace bra, nipples pebbling with desire and anticipation. I unhooked my bra behind me, allowing the fabric to drag down, further stimulating myself.

Violet held the square over my chest, fitting my breasts into the open space and slowing tightening the frame to encase and enhance my chest. Jack knelt beside me, helping to screw the butterfly nuts harder, squeezing my breasts and making them stand up. I looked down, admiring how the frame made my nipples stand to attention, how it made my chest heavy and blush, how Jack and Violet's eyes coursed over my body.

Violet's fingers brushed over my nipples, nerves tingling and goosebumps raising over my arms. I sighed and leant into her fingers, smiling at her in encouragement.

She leaned back into me, softly kissing me, her fingers deepening the pressure on my chest. Our tongues danced, and I could feel Jack's eyes drowning in us both.

"Do you want to see more?" He offered, smiling as I nodded eagerly, fingers fumbling to release my breasts and gasping as the rush of blood overwhelmed me. The frame dropped with a metallic sound, but I was too focused on the couple before me to care.

"Violet. Collar."

She rose gracefully, taking her clothes off with her back to us, sensual and seductive in an unwitting way. Standing under their sex-swing frame, she closed her eyes, composed and calm, waiting for what she knew would come next.

Jack stood behind her, his warm hands stroking her body, attuning her to the feel of him. Carefully, he closed a leather collar around her neck, locking it tight with a small padlock that hung from her neck like beautiful jewellery.

Trailing his hands down her soft skin, he bound her wrists individually in leather cuffs, then her ankles. She stood with her feet at shoulder width apart, eyes closed, chest rising and falling softly. Jack attached a leash to her collar, asking her if she's ready, his eyes lighting up as she breathed out her agreement.

"Walk." He commanded, tugging at her leash and walking down the hallway to his room. I followed, silently, hands clasped behind my back so I wouldn't reach out and touch the beautiful image before me.

Jack led Violet to the bed, pushing her down onto her back. In the same order as when he cuffed her, he tied her down to the bed. Yanking the cords tight, I watched as her legs were pulled tight, her chest rising sharply each time, a muted cry creeping through her bitten lips.

He raised her head forward, and slid a blindfold down over her eyes, before offering her his noise-cancelling headphones. The Cat Empire sang out for a second before he connected them to his phone, So Many Nights echoing in the carpeted room before her body began to softly dance on the bed, enjoying her favourite music.

Jack covered her with his coverlet, tenderness showing in his eyes before he turned away and walked back to the living room.

Jack handed me a gin and tonic, my eyes wide and fingers tingling with anticipation and desire. I swallowed my drink fast, nerves making my motions unsteady. Jack cupped my face with his hands, kissing me, tasting the alcohol on each other's tongues.

He stroked me, comparing my skin to hers under his fingers and kissing me deeper. I stepped back, taking off my pants and underwear, folding them neatly in a corner of the couch.

"How would you like to watch me fuck her?"

I watched him silently as he played with himself, hardening before me.

"Would you like to help?" He offered, making me reach over and touch him, feel his velvety hard texture and explore the way his body reacted to my hand. He smiled and kissed me again, pushing slightly against my hand as I sang a rhythm in my head.

Jack headed back to his bedroom, his cock bouncing before him as he headed for his partner. Whipping off the covers, he fitted himself into her firmly, using her bound body for his own pleasure, taking her out of her quiet space and making her cry out under him.

Stopping himself before she reached her peak, he withdrew and untied her. I watched as she tried to keep her face still, but her need flashed before my eyes briefly, before she brought herself back under control.

He attached her leash once more, bringing her to the living room to stand back under the frame.

"Go for it," he encouraged me, responding to the way my eyes ravished her body, desire naked in my gaze. Smiling, I knelt at her feet, leaning forward to inhale her scent. I licked at her, tasting her, so similar but so different to me. She tasted like honey, sweet and cloying, with a heady sensation of cream. Her clit piercing hung on my tongue, blue and glistening, beautiful. I let myself go, fell into the taste of her, the smell, her wetness on my face. Jack tapped me on the shoulder and I leant back, not ready to leave but compelled to obey.

He slapped her on her clit and she cried out, her body shaking and her nipple ring glinting in the low light above me. He slapped her twice more, one on each thigh, before motioning for me to return.

I did, with pleasure, marvelling at how much her body proved her enjoyment.

After what wasn't possibly enough time, Jack tapped me on the shoulder again, motioning for me to step back.

"Which ball gag would you like? Black or red?"

Violet pointed at the black one. He stood behind her and strapped it on, beautiful and matte between her kissed lips.

"Now, remember your safe signals?" She nodded firmly.

"Good girl. Show me how you refuse." She shook her head firmly. Jack looked at me, making sure I was watching and knew the signals.

"Good. There's a chair behind you. Sit." She stumbled backwards, trust leading her but pleasure slowing her movements.

Sinking to her seat, she laid back and relaxed on the exercise bench. Jack picked up a leather-wrapped cane, running his hands over it, leaving her in suspense.

"Turn over."

Violet rolled as quickly as she could, tension crackling in the air.

"Light."

He swung his cane to her open legs, cracking it over her skin and leaving a red line across her ass.

"Medium."

He swung harder this time, another red line appearing just below the first.

"Hard."

He swung hard and fast, the line crossing over the other two on a diagonal, her moan accompanying the impact.

"Light."

I watched as the cane connected, watched as she stretched into the impact and relaxed.

"Medium."

She stretched in again, pleasure dancing over her face even as it contrasted with her involuntary clench.

"Hard."

I watched Jack this time, noted the caution and the way he checked his swing to make sure it doesn't hurt more than it was meant to.

He turned and offered the cane to me, but I shook my head and stepped back - the cane is something to be used on me; I couldn't take the responsibility - that's not the point. I looked at Violet, so beautiful in her submission, a side to her assertive personality that she chooses to show to people, that she chose to show to me. A side to her that I saw mirrored in me.

He nodded, and returned to his stripes.

"Turn."

Again, she twisted quickly, eager to obey and eager to continue proving her desire.

Moving on instinct, I moved beside the exercise bench, waiting for permission to play with her nipples, to explore the difference between her pierced and un-pierced mounds with my tongue. I stood there, noting how they stayed so perky on her chest, how they were tipped with pink, crested with a dusky peak.

Jack turned on a vibrator, holding the round head to her clit and watching her squirm. He took my hand and placed it on the toy, giving me control.

I watched her body move, undulating to a natural rhythm, dancing to the buzz of the toy that I held against her. I leant my head back to her, tasting her again and feeling the vibrations against my skin.

I looked up the line of her body, and watched how she took him into her mouth, sucking with abandon, smiling up at him as he filled her. I doubled my efforts, and was rewarded with moans of joy and delight, and a surge of cream on my tongue.

Time fell away, all that consumed us was tongues and textures and tastes, desires being acted out on an exercise bench.

When she began to press closer to orgasm, Jack moved me back and took over with the toy. I bent down and pressed my lips to hers, feeling her kiss against the seam of my mouth. I withdrew again, this time to press my breast against her mouth and sigh as she took my heavy flesh, tonguing and biting against me. Her hands raised to me, holding me against her, mine mirroring hers except to play with her chest in return.

She began to moan louder, first whispering, then crying out for Jack to bring her over, to bring her pleasure. He pushed the vibrator against her harder, before he whispered to her, "will you come for me like a good girl? Will you be my good girl?"

She exploded with sounds and tremors, almost falling off the bench as her orgasm carried her away and dropped her back down. Jack caught her in his arms, holding her tightly, grounding her back into reality.

I sank to the floor beside them, watching as they kissed and caressed each other in her aftermath.

Slowly, she came back to herself and smiled at me, a haze over her face and unfocused happiness evident. "Thank you," she whispered to me, holding out her hand. I took it, running the tips of my fingers with her long red nails and grinning back at her. "It was my pleasure," I whispered back, making her laugh. "I think it was mine too," she gestured at her body, limbs still jelly and boneless.

We sat and talked, the three of us, joking and laughing, fingers roaming each other and tongues licking in moments of quiet. Her hand found my pussy, and she began to circle my clit. Soon, talking became too difficult, and I had to hold back, catch my breath, and hold back from crying out before I was ready.

"Would you like to try a strap on?" Jack offered me, his eyes grazing my chest as I panted with rising pleasure.

I nodded, Violet's nail lightly scratching my sensitive skin, rendering me silent for a moment.

"Yes please," I breathed out.

We once more moved to the bedroom, Violet using the walk to fit into her purple strap on, stroking her silicone cock as it jutted out before her.

I lay on the bed, my eyes wide as I watched her strut towards me.

"Are you ready?" She asked me, before she entered me. I stiffened at first, unused to the cool fakeness in contrast with the real warmth I'm used to. She kissed me deeply, waiting until I accustomed to the difference, then slowly ran her nails down my side, leaving me trembling.

"She's ready," Jack laughed, watching me shiver under her.

"Mmmm," she moaned into my breasts, taking my nipple into her mouth, laving the peak with her tongue. I writhed again, and she took that moment to withdraw almost completely, before pushing back in, making me move harder against her.

We were bucking against each other, finding the rhythm between us, Jack's hands stroking and slapping as he wanted. It wasn't long before she was bringing me, the sexual tension cresting and crashing over me with colour and sound, her nails stroking me and heightening everything.

"More, please," I begged, turning to her, then Jack with desperation.

"Would you like to suck me?" He offered, waiting for me to nod and turn onto all fours before leading me to feel his hardness with my mouth.

Happily, I explored him with my hand and tongue, listening to how his body reacted to me and feeling where his sensitive spots were. Violet's fingers explored me from the different angle, before she replaced her fingers with the strap on. I moaned around Jack's cock, my hand fighting not to clench against his balls as she pushed inside me.

My head was forced lower and lower each time Violet thrust into me, met with Jack's movements and encouraged by his hand against my head.

The tip of the strap on was stroking over my g-spot, each pass climbing me higher and higher. Violet ran her nails down my back, over and over, her nails leaving red marks down my back to mirror the stripes on her ass.

Somewhere during Violet and I, Jack withdrew from my mouth, preferring to watch and encourage us together.

I screamed with pleasure as she hit the perfect spot once more, my back arching into her for a second before I collapsed over the edge. She thrust in a few more times, colouring my back red as she pushed me further into elation. Everything was on fire, burning with pleasure and too sensitive, but perfect. Aftershocks rippled through me, and they caught me, hands stroking me down and bringing me back to them, my body readjusting to reality.

We lay there, a tangle of arms and legs and sweat and joy, catching our breath and sharing smiles.

Jack leant over and kissed Violet, sweetly, gently.

"Good girl," he whispered to her, stroking her face and kissing her softly.

I watched them together, loving their happiness and how they complement each other so well. I sank back into the pillow, smiling and grateful.

Would I like to try it again? In a heartbeat.