All Comments on 'First Time for Everything'

by bootwhore666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmm I do hope we're going to hear more!

There must have been more adventures as you devloped as a cockwhore

smoothboismoothboiover 14 years ago
good whore

It's a huge fantasy for me to go on a far away vacation and let myself be a total gay slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intense!!

Wild. Fucking CCCrazy, I came so hard it fucking hurts still. INTENSE! Nasty fucking Whore, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Fantastic Story!

Any guy that didn't get hard reading this story has a serious problem.God, how I was wishing it was me taking the cocks. This story was the best I've ever read. Every time a load was shot I licked my lips and could imagine the taste of the cum. I've been gang fucked many times and took more than 25 in a day but nothing this exciting. I long to be just a full time slimy cock sucking fucking whore bitch slut that will take it anyway you want to give it to me. My ass stays ready for the cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What club in amsterdam was it wouldn't mind given it a try

What club was it wouldn't mind visiting it when there in June x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Gang Bang

Dressed and on my knees sucking on a nice big cock in joying it all.The booth door opened and i soon was being lifted up and a second hard cock found its way in to my ass.When they finished they took me stripped off my dress layed me on a table and started mouth and ass fucking me.Soon a large group with cocks in hands took turns on me all night long.They filled me with loads of cum both in my ass throat and belly and mouth.The group got larger and larger the cocks bigger and the loads kept coming .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous