First time Fucked on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later, the video uploaded, and it came out much better than I thought. I thought that it would have come out shoddy, and thought that I would have looked awkward. We all sat in silence—watching the 6-minute video in silence. We did not speak after the video for a minute or two.

"I don't know about you guys," Derek said. "But that looked awesome. What do you think? You think we should post it?"

I had to admit, there was allure of having people watch me get fucked by Chris. I was just happy that the film came out better than I thought it would.

"Go ahead," I said. "I think I looked good."

"You were great," Chris said, starting to kiss my neck.

We fucked again as Derek worked on uploading the video to the site.

The first day we all were surprised to find there were 2,000 views of the film. more than 10,000 after the first week. Most of the comments were positive, and it turned me on hearing people talk about my mouth and ass. I had to hand it to Derek. It was a better idea than I had ever thought.

12