All Comments on 'First Time Fucked'

by atera

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
h

I remember well the first time I was fucked. It did hurt for a couple of minutes , but then began to feel good. I soon found myself pushing back against him. I could feel him cum in my ass.. After he pulled out, I could feel. His cum leaking out onto my balls and thighs. I scooped it up with my figures then licked them clean.. i was in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So hot I jerked myself off after reading this my first time was hard and rough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like dicks

my first time was really rough and he had a 100" dick and then it wend up through my ass and same out my mouth and then went back through my ass and then out my mouth and back in my ass and back in my mouth and then in my ass and back through my mouth and back in my ass and when he pulled it out of meit felt so good and then the second time a shemale fucked me with a 3568875467377985578755" dick and it felt good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

My first was great! I felt no pain because I wanted it! I wanted to get fucked and nothing was going to stop this! I had loosened myself before. I had previously taken the biggest portion of a 12 inch dildo. The guy was gentle and moved slowly. I started by sitting down on his cock which made it so much easier. After I rode him to get loose, I moved to the submissive positions. He made me cum just from the fucking of my ass. I felt like such a bitch. Still the best moment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never fucked

i wnat to fuck a sweet lil guy witha cute ass! i jerked off to this story and let out my 4 day load. also that other joke commet isnt funny man, gte better at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Being Bummed as a lad

He was lot older than me and there was no doubt what he wanted when he took me from the public toilet back to his flat. He stripped me, and had me sucking him straight away, as he reached over my back and began by pushing a couple of well greased fingers into me, holding me onto his cock as the pain hit me and working a third finger into me. When HE was ready, no asking if I was, He spun me around and mounted me in a couple of even more painful thrusts, then started riding me very roughly for several minutes before dumping a load into me. Once he softened and dropped out I had to lick him clean. He then threw me and my clothes out into the passage and told me I wasn't a very good fuck and to fuck off. I surprised myself by knocking on his door three days later. He dragged me in, and I found he had three others helping him Gang Fuck a lad even younger than me. I was next to the one being screwed and spent the next two days pulling a long train with him for every guy who wandered in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First time

Was in a toilet cubicle when I was just 17 , I had been meeting this guy - Albert who was 50 - for quite a few weeks , mutual wanking and me sucking ..... This day was different .. Albert had a wicked gleam in his eyes and asked me to strip off naked for him and sit on the toilet so I could suck him as he looked at my naked body ...

I did as he asked and was enjoying it as usual when he slid out of my mouth , pulled me up and pushed my face against the wall , kicking my legs apart , he spat on his hand and rubbed it into my tight hole then pressed his cock against it , the pressure was unbelievable and I felt the rubbery but hard head try to force its way into me - I cried it was too big , but he told me to be quiet as he strained to enter me .. Then a blinding stab of intense pain as the head got in .. I burst into tears it hurt so much !!

but he wasn't stopping until he had it all in ( he wasn't that big either - 6 inches at the most ) he ground into me , filling me up , then stopped , grunting " you'll get used to it soon "

" please take it out " I sobbed , the pain excruciating to say the least .. All I got was a 'Shhhh'

He was right , the pain subsided quickly and a warmth spread through me as I got used to the feeling . Albert realised this and began to thrust - gently at first , one hand wrapped round my cock , the other on my shoulder .. Pretty soon he was fucking me with long strokes and I began to enjoy it , my cock and balls tingling every time he thrust .. Then I began to push back as I neared orgasm .. His cock twitched as he came , filling me with his cum !!.. I gasped as mine erupted in his hand , smearing the wall with my juice !!

We stood there gasping as his cock slowly softened and slipped out !! , his cum running down my legs

" Now you're a real bumboy " he smirked as I got dressed " Be here tomorrow at 4 " he added as he left me there .. I went home , vowing to myself never again , but sure enough I was there at 4 on the dot - I was hooked , still am 40 years later

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
LOVELY

What a hot and Lovely story this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My fisrt time was awesome, he started fucking me. He reached round and started wanking me off soon I started to cum. Oh babe your cock feeling good iny tight arse he started fucking me faster, oh cum inside me I said oh honey I fucking cumin as he came inside me. I will never forget the first time I fucked with him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HOT...Made me remember my first time with a guy....I was 18 and living with a friend. we were ALWAYS Horny and ready to fuck, but I had never been with a guy only girls that loved to ride my dick, Ben, was also straight and he had invited a guy from his Bio class to come over to study. Brian was cute,,,but not fuckable (or so I thought), Ben had to leave to go to the library to pick up a book, and Brian asked if I minded if he stayed and watched some TV with him, I had no objection as It was a week night and all my favorite tv shows were on. With a few beers and some 420...I was bit hornier than I wanted to admit. Brian was looking more fuckable by the minute. What I din't know at the time was that Brian, had thought I was fuckable and wanted to from the first time he saw me. At any rate, Brian asked if I wanted to mess around and was rubbing my thigh....I got aroused and ..well..you know the rest...This version of the story made me Horney and wanting to feel that cock in my hand and then mouth. I enjoyed the wank that came after....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous