First Time Gay Sucking

Story Info
First time gay sucking.
1.3k words
4.48
14.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short tale happened over twenty years ago.

I know some comments will say 'he's gay,' or 'he's bisexual'.

Well, I am none of those. I was married for a good number of years, and single for just a few months when this happened.

I used to work nights, and absolutely hated it, but it was part of the job. The only good thing about working at night was what you'd see. That would certainly keep you alert at times.

I didn't know anything about the gay scene back then, definitely not, being one-hundred-percent heterosexual. I may not have been happily married at this particular time, but I was just going to have a few months by myself, looking back.

Like I said, I worked nights and during the course of my night shift, I passed a local restroom and thought I could nip in there and use the toilet. I often passed by and used to see cars and people about, but just thought it was people using the facilities, not anything unusual.

Walking up to the urinal, I unzipped myself and started to pee. Whilst there, a gentleman came and stood right beside me. Looking slightly to my left, he unzipped himself and instead of starting to pee, he was pulling his cock and facing more towards me. I only caught a glimpse of him, as I couldn't look directly.

But as I left, I turned to the left, where he was facing me, with a big smile on his face. He looked quite large; I couldn't help but have a look. Nodding my head to him, I left with him close behind.

I drove out of the rest area, hoping he was going to follow me, which he did. Heading to a secluded spot, where I had once taken a woman, I was now going back to the same spot where I was going to have my first, and as of today, only gay sucking experience.

We parked up near each other, and as I had arrived first, I got out and walked over to his car, climbing in the passenger seat.

"Hello."

"Hello. Before we do anything, can I just say I'm not gay. I certainly am not meeting you for sex. I would like to hold you, if that's okay?"

"Of course you can." And with that, he proceeded to unzip his fly and get out his cock, which was already rock hard.

Seeing his cock when he was certainly hard as he was then, it was looking very different than when I'd caught a glimpse of him in the restroom.

"How big are you?" I asked.

"Seven inches," he said. "Do you want to touch me, hold it?"

I was sitting in a car... in a secluded spot... with a man... who had his erect cock out.

Obviously, I was going to touch him!!!

My hand went down towards his cock, it was just inches away. If he had been a lesser endowed man, I'm not sure what I would have done. Maybe chickened out. Who knows?? But he wasn't; he was a good length and good girth, too.

I wrapped my fingers around him. Feeling his hardness for sure, and his girth. A strange feeling, my hand around a hard cock-- just not my own. It was definitely bigger than mine, girth wise. I squeezed it hard, and he quite clearly enjoyed it.

"Does it feel good...? It does for me."

"Why don't you wank me."

"Okay," I replied.

Gripping him hard, I started moving my hand up and down, rolling his foreskin so it fully covered his cock, and then back to expose the end of his shaft and glans. He was obviously enjoying my attention, groaning and moaning with every stroke. He was feeling really good in my hand, very stiff; he was loving being wanked off by a stranger. It felt great for us both.

"Do you want to try sucking me?"

"Not sure..." I said.

"Have you got any condoms?"

"Of course, I have."

Releasing my firm grip on him, I settled back in my seat watching him. He reached forward grabbing a condom before tearing it open.

In some ways, I was sort of hoping he didn't have any condoms because I definitely wouldn't have tried sucking him with no protection, and I would have had an excuse. But if I was ever going to have a go at pleasing a man, it was going to be right then. If I wanted to, I could still say no, obviously. But I did really want to.

His cock was quite long, really fat, and looked fabulous; placing the condom on the tip before rolling it all the way down his shaft. It looked wonderful and ready to be sucked, as he sat back in the seat in anticipation of a warm mouth, which had never had a cock in it, accepting him in.

My heart was beating quickly, I was so excited and absolutely wanted to suck him. Leaning forward, I grabbed him, pulling his cock my way. It felt different, covered in a condom for sure. Licking my lips, I was ready to suck a stranger's hard cock. He was most certainly ready, being as hard as rock.

"Suck me."

Opening my mouth, I allowed the tip of him to enter me. Wrapping my lips tightly around him, I wondered how much of him I could take. I could feel his hands gently pushing on the back of my head. I knew he was seven inches long and thought I could get five inches in my mouth. It felt great and I hoped it felt as good for him. I got about five inches in, gripping my lips tightly pulling back on him.

I was in a car with a chap, who was very clearly aroused, and giving him a blowjob.

Did it feel good?

Bloody too right it did!!

Did I feel as though I shouldn't be doing this?

Most definitely not!!

I had an extremely excited man's rock-hard cock in my mouth, and it felt bloody great.

I carried on sucking; hopefully, giving some fabulous oral sex, massaging his balls at the same time. From the sounds emanating from my friend who I was sucking, he was obviously enjoying himself, and every time I withdrew his cock, I could feel his hands pushing down on my head, willing me to get more inside my mouth next time.

Continuing this for some time, I withdrew it all to ask him, "Is it okay?"

"Absolutely, you're going to make me cum if you carry on like that."

So carry on is what I did, with pleasure.

Opening my mouth to accommodate his stiff cock back in, willingly. It felt so good. My lips gripped him firmly, as he thrusted in and out of my mouth. His hands pressed my head, encouraging me to take it deeper. I could see the veins on his cock bulging. He looked and felt like he was going to cum very soon. Feeling his hands more forcefully encouraging me not to withdraw him, I had no intention of letting go, knowing he was, at any second, going to ejaculate.

Groaning loudly, he started to pulsate in my mouth. I could feel the condom filling up with warm cum. Keeping him there, I could feel him jerking and throbbing.

I had watched loads of porn over the years, and had seen many close-up oral cumshots, but to actually have it happening to me there, right then -- it felt fabulous.

Eventually, he stopped pulsating and I let him slip out of my mouth. The condom was full of warm spunk. "Was that okay?"

"Bloody fabulous," he replied.

"That's the first time I've done that."

"I'd have never guessed that. If you ever want a repeat, come and find me."

"No problem, thank you."

And with that, I climbed out of the car and made my way home, where I would have a wank when I got there.

That was the first and only time I had done this, not because I didn't enjoy it. I really did; especially, giving pleasure to someone else, which I obviously did. I just never felt the need for a repeat.