Manager Makes me his Cocksucker

Story Info
Caught my boss jerking off and he makes me finish it.
4k words
4.67
58.5k
119

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cody66767
cody66767
79 Followers

I am a 22 year old student and this is the story of my first encounter with another man when I was 19. A little background information first though. I have had multiple girlfriends and hookups and was not, and still not, attracted to men. I was never curious about kissing another man or another man touching me. I was curious about feeling a hard cock that wasn't mine though. Watching porn and seeing all the big cocks made me wonder how that would feel in my hands or my mouth. Although these thoughts sometimes popped up in my head, I never had the urge to act upon it or go looking for it.

So it was a hot day in the summer going into my freshman year of college and I was working as a lifeguard. I closed the pool at the end of the day and I needed to stop by the main office to drop off paperwork before I left for school.

The office was tucked away near all the small auto-body shops in town. As usual, there was close to no one around the street and only one car in the strip where the office was located. As I walk in, no one was in the front and the office seemed empty. I paid no mind to this and put my paperwork down on the front desk and started to head out until I heard a noise come from one of the back rooms.

I listened closely and finally made out what the noise was. It was porn playing on a computer. I thought to myself, "who the fuck watches porn at he office." I knew I should have minded my own business and just left, but my nosey self wanted to see if I was right.

I snuck around to the back of the office by all of the managers' desks. I was getting turned on by the thought of catching someone watching porn and I was only going to see if I was right then leave.

I finally got to the source of the noise and stopped dead in my tracks. I was looking directly at one of the managers with his pants at his ankles and holding his thick cock. "Holy shit" I thought. I have never seen another man's hard cock in person until now. I could feel my heart start to race and my cock start to swell a little.

There was no hiding and he saw me instantly. He rushed to pull up his pants and stop the video. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I was too lost in a trance to react so I just turned away and apologized.

John was a tough looking man probably in his high 30's or low 40's. He had a thick beard and was very fit. He was a rough and rugged who didn't take any bs from anyone and was actually pretty intimidating. But today, I saw another side of him that I will never forget.

For some reason, I was still standing in the middle of the hallway and John came out of his office swiftly and came right up to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I just needed to drop off my paperwork for the end of summer" I said while trying to act like nothing happened. "I didn't see anything and I didn't think anyone was still here."

"You know exactly what you saw" he said aggressively. "Holy shit, this did not just happen."

He was a lot bigger than me, taller and thicker, so as you can imagine, I was pretty frightened right now.

Trying to ease the tension, I pleaded, "I'm not going to say anything and I'll forget this ever happened."

By the look John gave me, I could tell that he knew I was nervous and that he not only had physical control over me, but mentally too. I thought whether or not if he could fire me over this or he would just kick my ass. "Did you watch me?" he asked. Surprised and a little offended, I replied, "No? I just got back here!" I was now even more in his control. "Well did you like what you saw?" he asked with an intimidating smirk.

"I mean everyone does it" I replied trying to make it seem like I wasn't turned on by seeing another man jerk off.

"And what do you think about it?" he said stepping even closer to me. "Did you like my fat cock?" Straight to the point. I was taken back by this question and a million replies went through my head but the only one that managed to come out was, "I mean it is a nice cock..."

"Come here" he said as he walked back into his office and sat back down at his chair. Hesitantly, I slowly followed behind him and stood at the doorway. He started to rub his cock over his pants while looking directly at me. I had my hands and my pockets and without thinking, grabbed my own cock. I thought to myself, "you fucking idiot. He DEFINITELY saw that."

"So you're fucking gay?" he asked sternly. "N. No sir. I have a girlfriend", I replied. I could barely speak I was so nervous.

"Hm, well since you already saw what you saw and it seems like you liked it, might as well make yourself useful."

"Excuse me? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I thought to myself. Instead of snapping back at him and trying to seem more dominant, I just replied, "I'm just going to go" and tried to turn out of the door.

"Get the fuck back over here" he snapped. "You're going to help me finish this." Without even thinking about it, my feet just stopped moving. For what seemed like hours, I stood frozen in this man's trance before turning around. An evil smile spread across his face. I looked down at the ground while stepping over to him, avoiding eye contact at all costs. He had full control over me. I walked to the end of his desk as he continued to rub his cock through his pants.

"Take my pants off, bitch." He said with a calm but direct tone. I stared down at his crotch, frozen with fear but still incredibly turned on thinking about seeing his gorgeous cock again. "Don't make me ask again."

I snapped out of my gaze and with my hands shaking, I reached down and pulled down at the waistband of his pants. Hopefully, this will delay what is about to happen. His pants fell to the floor around his ankles and revealed a massive bulge in his grey boxer briefs. Even through his underwear, I could see the outline of his thick cock, held against his left thigh. The sight of his beautiful bulge got me even more turned on. I could feel my own cock grow but the bulge in my pants was nowhere near as big as his.

"That's better, boy!" John said in satisfaction while handling his cock over his tight boxer briefs. "I think you like what you see, how about you touch it?" By the look he gave me, this was more of a demand than a request. I reached toward his crotch while he widened his legs inviting me in. I didn't grab it like he was probably hoping. Instead, starting at the tip, I ran my fingers gently over the outline of his cock until I reached the base. John let out a deep sigh while throwing his head back and moving his hips up towards my hand.

"My balls too!" Again, more of a direction than a request. I moved my hand under his bulge until my hand was cupping his balls. I was holding them rather than squeezing them but I don't think I would be able to squeeze them if I could. It felt like two eggs in his underwear and did not even fit in my hand.

I withdrew my hand, took a step back, and went back to just staring at his bulge in amazement and fear. "Sir, I'm not into dudes." With my shaky voice, I must have sounded like a little bitch.

"Neither am I? I don't want to fuck you" John said getting a little angrily. "Get over here and take my cock out, NOW".

What else was I going to do? Run? I work for him. Fight him? He's a lot bigger than me and there's no way I could take him. I don't know if I was scared and giving into his command or if I actually wanted to see this man's cock again but I stepped back to him and reached for his waistband. I nervously snuck my fingers between his underwear and his abdomen. There's no going back now.

I pulled the front of his boxer briefs down slowly. I first saw his trimmed pubes and muscle v line. The base of his thick shaft was now exposed as I continued to slowly unveil his manhood. Even further down, I could start seeing a map of huge veins that not only were thick, but seemed to just rest on top of his cock. It seemed like i was pulling down at his underwear forever until I reached the tip of his 5.5 inch semi-erect cock. At this point, his cock finally jumped out. He was uncircumcised and his foreskin covered 3/4ths of the head. The only effort John made to help me was to move forward in his chair so I could finally pull his underwear under his huge sack.

I couldn't help but to drop my jaw while letting out an audible gasp. This time, it wasn't because I wanted it, it was because it was the most impressive sight i've ever seen. "Oh fuck yeah!" John exclaimed as I freed his cock and balls.

Even though it wasn't fully hard, it was still fat and very girthy. I started down at it while he flopped it around smacking his stomach and thighs, taunting me with it. Even though I've been wanting to know what another man's cock feels like and his was my dream cock, I wasn't ready to act on it and I wasn't wanting to play with his. But I was still scared of him and what he could do to me if I didn't give in to him.

"Don't just stand there, you better get me fucking hard again." I slowly went for his cock but to my surprise, he quickly grabbed my wrist and brought it down to his cock. He clearly didn't want to wait for me anymore. With no other choice, I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. That was it. The first time touching another man's cock.

It was so warm. Almost hot. It was also so smooth. It felt so heavy in my hand and I was unable to touch my fingers together around it. I increased the pressure of my hand and lifted his thick tool. It was so dense. His cock had a beautiful slight downward curve to it. I was getting extremely turned on now. I think I could blow my load just holding this monster.

My time of enjoying the feeling a man's cock for the first time was quickly cut off. "Start doing something with it", he demanded.

Not wanting to upset him, I started to move my hand back and forth slowly, still trying to take in this new feeling. The skin of his shaft moved easily thanks to his foreskin. I pulled his skin all the way back and revealed his cock head. Holy shit. You only see these cocks in porn. I was getting more and more turned on and I could feel my own pre-cum start to build up. I started to move my hand faster and tightened my grip. I wanted to feel this monster hard. It started growing in my hand. This feeling of an already thick cock grow even thicker in my hand for the first time is a feeling I will never forget.

He turned in his chair to open his computer and resumed the porn video he was watching earlier. I released my hand from his cock and felt my own hard dick through my swimsuit. He pulls his underwear all the way down and removes them and his shorts. When he turns back around, I noticed a small drop of pre-cum came out of his still semi-hard cock. I moved my thumb over the slit and rubbed the pre-cum over the head of his cock, just like my girlfriend does to me. I could tell he liked this too when he responded by pushing his hips up towards me. I moved my eyes from his dick and looked at him. He wasn't watching the porn, he was watching me. He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me down in between his legs. This didn't take much force, maybe because he was so much bigger than me but maybe because I wanted to. "I hope he doesn't want me to put my mouth on it, I'm definitely not ready for that" I thought to myself. I continued to jerk his cock which wasn't fully hard yet but still growing. I guess he didn't mind that I wasn't putting it in my mouth.

But I soon found out I was wrong. "You gotta do more than that dude. I can fucking do this myself!"

Fuck. He did want me to suck it. This was already more than I thought I'd ever be doing to my boss. He took his cock back from my hand and firmly held the back of my neck with his other hand. He was not being gentle at all with this and I knew I wouldn't be able to move. He pulled my face toward his cock.

There is the nicest cock right in front of my face right now but I still don't want to put it in my mouth. I keep my lips closed as John flops his cock down with the tip landing right on my nose noisily. I can feel how heavy his cock it as it hits me, then he drags his wet tip down to my lips leaving a trail of pre-cum.

It's finally happened. I have touched my lips to another man's cock for the first time.

Still holding, actually grabbing, the back of my neck with one hand and his cock in the other, he drags his cock head across my lips. Without a thought, I lick my lips just to taste it. I take time to savor this new salty liquid from another man. He notices me doing this and starts slapping his fat cock on my cheek. This thing is so heavy, I would've thought he was punching me. "Yeah, you like this fucking cock don't you? You little faggot." John smiles, already knowing my answer.

Am I his bitch right now? The thought of being submissive to this man drives me wild. He returns his cock to my lips and pushes my neck down towards him. His cock enters my lips and the only thing stopping this huge cock from fucking my throat is my teeth. I look up at John and when our eyes meet, he slowly says, "open your fucking mouth. Right. Now."

Still looking into his eyes, I open my mouth as he pushes me farther down onto his cock. This feels amazing. The big soft tip of his cock in my mouth. I have to stretch my mouth open to fit the whole tip inside my mouth. I don't do anything yet but curiously move my tongue around under it. As I do this, he lets out a loud and deep moan. I look up to see what he's doing. "Don't fucking look at me!" he says aggressively. Holy shit. I AM his bitch.

Still firmly holding the back of my neck, he pushes my head down even farther. I can feel his cock move towards the back of my mouth. I'm only half way down his cock and it's not even fully hard yet. More moans and grunts. With his cock stopped in the back of my mouth, I pull up for air just for him to push me back down. Tears are starting to well up in my eyes. I can feel his cock growing faster. I struggle to pull back off his cock. When i finally get free, I grab his cock and start to jerk it. It's fully hard now. 8 inches of the thickest, fattest, uncut cock I've seen. My fingers are nowhere near touching each other and my mouth is straining to open enough to allow his cock in. This thing is beautiful. I spit on it like my girlfriend does when she sucks my dick. Hopefully providing enough lube to make this a little easier.

"Get your mouth back on my cock and keep your damn hands off of my cock." I really am in his control. "Use your hands for my balls!"

Listening to his every word, I move both of my hands down to his huge sack and use my mouth reach down to get his cock back in.

"That's better!" He yells while shifting towards me and pushing my head down forcefully. I feel his cock quickly reach the back of my throat. "Urgg, urgg, urgg." My gags fill the room.

This time I can only get about a third of the way down. I open my mouth as far as I can while trying to control my gagging, but it's too big to fit all of it. Tears roll down my face and I can hear John start to laugh. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back slightly, just to quickly ram it back into the back of my mouth. Click. Click. Click, I can hear the wet clicking of my throat as he fucks my mouth. Spit starts leaking out of the corners of my mouth.

Not satisfied, he finally pauses my face fucking and demands, "You betting open up your fucking throat!"

He shoves his hard cock back into my mouth before I could even think to respond. This time, when he reaches his cock's stopping point, he holds my head down and forces his cock to go even farther in. I could feel myself gagging and trying to take it as best as i could. I got a little farther down his cock but there was still a lot more to go.

He stands up from his chair and moves me to the side of his desk. With the back of my head against the desk, he forces his cock back down my throat and picks up his pace. I'm hard as a rock right now and I start to rub my own cock but stop because I could tell I would cum in no time. With my head banging against the side of the desk he continues to fuck my mouth like I've seen in those brutal gagging pornos. His moans turn more aggressive like his thrusts as he forces his hard cock farther down my throat each time. His big balls swinging back and forth hitting my chin with each thrust. I am still not able to go all the way down to his pubes.

He grabs my head with both hands and slows down his pace. His thrusts now go deeper and he holds his cock in longer. I realize that I'm not sucking his cock, he's using my mouth to get off. "Take this shit as far down as you can" he says. I try to open my mouth and throat up as far as I can go as he shoves holds his cock in the back of my throat. I start to gag and cough up spit all over his cock. There's spit all over my chin from this throatfucking.

"Fuck yeah! You little bitch!" John yells. I swear the neighbors can hear the sounds that my throat is making and my gagging. With his cock still in my throat, he cups his balls and tells me to stick my tongue out. "Lick my balls bitch!" With him pulling his balls up to my mouth, I am able to get my tongue on them. I lick as much as i could until I spit up all over his sack.

Thankfully, he withdraws his cock from my mouth. I thought he was being nice until he pushes me over onto the ground. I look up at him as he looks down with an evil smile and kneels down over my head.

"Put your damn arms up over your head!" I follow his command instantly. John then shuffles closer so my arms are sandwiched between his thighs and my head, unable to move them. He continues to scoot down until his huge balls are resting on my forehead and his cock is resting across my face. John reaches down and wraps his hand around his cock and my face. I feel him start to rub his balls and cock on my face.

He sits up straight and starts slapping my face again with his heavy cock. "You're going to be getting all my cum soon,"

As he points his thick cock down into my mouth, I feel him lean forward and hold himself up with his hands. He then starts fucking my defenseless mouth like it was a pussy. I can't turn my head away and could barely breathe. I could also not see anything with his huge sack covering my eyes.

After about 15 minutes of brutally fucking my mouth, Johns downward thrusts get slower and his grunts, which are more like roars, get even louder. I know whats coming. HE IS.

As his deep thrusts continue, he growls "I'm gonna fucking cum, bitch. Fuck, FUCK, FUCK". With one final thrust, he pushes his body and cock down as far as he could go in my throat. I feel his cock twitch and a sudden rush of thick cum fill the back of my throat. I gag and try to swallow it down only to have another big rush of cum take its place. He is about to drown me with his cum! With his thick cum already leaking out of my mouth, I can't swallow anymore and spit up cum. He sits up, still pointing his cock directly at my face. I can finally breathe and see another jet of thick white semen fly out of his cock before landing across my face. He rapidly jerks his cock towards my face and shoots 3 more streams of cum from my forehead to my lips. Cum is in my eyes and I can hear his jerking slow down but is still cumming! After 2 more thick globs fall down onto my face, I hear him take a big sigh of relief.

His cum feels so hot and heavy on my face. It's to thick, it just stays in place. He drops his cock down so the tip is in my mouth again. "Keep sucking you little bitch" He says in a laughing tone. I suck the last bit of cum out of his spent cock. Somehow, this beast is still a little hard! I feel him rubbing the tip of his cock in the pools of cum on my face, shoveling them towards my mouth. He doesn't have to say anything now, I know what to do with it.

When he finishes spoon feeding me his cum with his cock, my boss releases my head from his thighs grasp and starts to get dressed.

cody66767
cody66767
79 Followers
12