First Time Getting a Lap Dance Ch. 01

Story Info
Emmerson heads to a strip club to ease into the idea of 3.
2k words
4.01
8.6k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink tonight?" The text came over my phone and instantly my breathing stopped and my heart raced.

That had been our code for you asking me if we could go to a strip club. we had said if you ever wanted to, you wiulf ask me thst way. We had started to dabble just a bit in fantasizing about me touching a girl for the first real time.

I wasn't sure if I wanted that yet, if I wanted to add in time with someone else touching me and me touching them while you fuck me. I mean I think I wanted to play like that, to trust each other enough to add that kind of spice. But I just wasn't sure yet. As I was talking about the possibility I had told you teasingly that you may have to tell a lot of girls you were not the interested one if we went to a club. You are so fucking hot and you get checked out on the daily, so put you at a bar where the intent is finding others to play and well, I am sure they would flock to you like a stripper does to the patrons watching.

As I said that analogy it hit me. That might be the perfect way to test if it's a fantasy we are willing to participate in or if we should keep it as that, just a fantasy. I tried to see if there was any classy places near us, but sadly only a newly renovated one in oursmall town. If we wanted high end we would have to drive hours and that's just a lot harder to make happen.

I left it up to you, I told you I was up to go get a drink, to see what the girls looked like, how I felt. I had been to strip clubs before but never with the thought of me in mind. It was always in college and I stood against the wall while classmates got shitfaced. So a different kind of experience.

A strip club I had thought might be perfect, you could see a girl flirting with me, maybe touching my arm, hinting at more. We both would know she was doing it for the cash, but honestly that's what felt safe. It's not a girl looking to start a relationship or wanting anything more than to be paid to play. A place where if we want, a girl could touch me, take off her top as she rubbed herself on me. Where we lived it was still legal to touch, if everyone agreed. Consent is everything.

I kissed you and told you it was in your hands and of and when, to just text me that sentence.

And you just did.

I nearly dropped my phone as I looked over at you, you are smiling at me. "Really?!" I say with my eyebrows raised. "Really, if you want to."

"Ummmm sure, and we can leave if I want to? And nothing has to happen?" I ask.

"Completely, we can just go for a drink." You are so fucking hot right now.

"Omg, ok....right now?" I ask still so surprised.

"Why not, we can go and see, have a drink, and be home in a hour or less if we want. Low stress and low commitment. Get ready if you want." You nod to my outfit. "You should wear the new corset you got with those jeans."

I press my lips onto yours for a quick kiss that turns into more. I press my lips harder and pull you in close till you push away and laugh, "Omg no getting me hard before we leave!"

I giggle and head for my corset. I put it on and lace it up tight so my breasts are on full display. I grab my sweater and we head out. The drive is less than 10 minutes but it felt like hours. My chest tight and pounding. We park and walk quickly in to get out of the night air.

The place looks somewhat nice actually. It surprises us because our town isn't a such a nice place. We head to a table, I was not about to head to perverts row. We both order a drink and get settled in. I'm nervous and it shows. I want to be there but I'm worried that you will get turned on by someone else. I think you can tell because you keep your eyes on me reassuringly anytime I was not watching the stage. Almost like you are saying you will watch with me but not without me. No one was even in the stage yet, we were early because I had to work the next day so we didn't want to be out too late. We talked about us both being a bit out of our element and that was a rush by itself.

More people start to show up and the music seems like it got a bit louder and the lights dimmed a little lower. My stomach starts to churn, I'm not sure I want to stay but I'm not sure I want to go. I've never had a girl give me attention really like they had the potential to do tonight. Fuck.

The waitress comes over and leans in, she is dressed in short shorts and a tiny tight low cut top. She is friendly enough but seems just enough to get some tips. I don't mind because I want to ease into girls coming over interested in more. She leaves and brings us back our drinks. I keep playing with my drink, biting at the straw and twirling it in my fingers while it sits in the ice in a nervous way.

An announcer startles me and I jump a little, I look at you and say, "Omg that scared me." You smile at me on a way that says you think I'm adorable. The announcer starts to talk about the nights event, the rules, the washroom location, and a general welcome. Then they introduce the first dancer. Omg here we go.

She takes the stage and does her dance. She gets three songs and by the end of the last one she is naked. She was not really great at what she was doing and surprisingly it was honestly a little dull and borderline a turn off. She looked bored. No one approached our table or anyone else's. A few other girls did an ok job while we had a few more drinks, just when we were about to leave one girl takes the stage and fuck does she put on a show. I love watching how she holds herself on the pole, the strength, the flips, the dancing. This was something I would watch! "She is doing incredible!" I say to you as I put my hand in your lap and cuddle closer. She starts to notice us, to notice me and she makes a point to lock eyes with me a few times and then flashed a smile. I start to feel a little nervous again when she hits that third song part. We watch her finish her dance. That was an amazing performance. She smiles at the crowd but then I am pretty sure she looks our way and gives an extra smile to me before she walks off stage.

About five minutes or so later she comes out while another girl is dancing not nearly as well as she did. She doesn't even hesitate, she starts walking towards us. She is wearing a skirt that flairs out with long white thigh high stockings and heels. She has a white tank top on with lace peeking out. Her wrists have so many bracelets on them and her hair is long and tied back into a high point tail. "Hey there guys, are you enjoying your night?" She flirts with her voice and her body as she speaks. She is standing beside you and you answer, " Yeah not bad, you did really well up there."

"Aweee well thank you baby, I'm glad you liked it." She runs her hand down your arm as she talks and focuses on you. "Hey no problem, she really liked it too." You say as you nod my way switching the focus. She turns to me and I feel nervous again, "Yeah you looked amazing up there. This is our first time together at a place like this and well, we almost left but then you made it worth it. You did great." I say almost rushed.

"Oh you are so sweet, this is your first time ever?" She says looking intrigued.

"Well we've been before with friends but maybe only 2 times and never for years and we have never gone for us. So this is so new."

Why the fuck do I keep rambling? She is leaning over the table as I talk and making sure I knew she was listening. "Oh I like that then, I feel great that you came. What made you two decide to come out?" She says this with such a teasing flirty voice. I freeze, I don't know what to say. My face feels hot and I am silent and desperately trying to answer. You know I'm struggling and you speak.

"We wanted to check it out because we heard good things and she was a little curious so I brought her down, I'm not looking for anything except watching her explore and have fun." You nod towards me with a smirk in your eyes.

She gets a sly smile that crosses her face now as she turns her attention towards me. "Ohhhhh is that so. You're curious are you? Are you wanting a dance?"

She just asks, I mean why not. That's part of the experience here right? "Ohhh I'm, I'm not too sure yet. I'm nervous and not sure. I mean I think I want that but I don't know if I'm ready."

She looks at me like she now thinks I'm adorable, "Awww babe that's ok. Why don't we get to know each other a bit and start there on?" She says as she sits down on a chair sideways so she is facing me. She spreads her legs open a bit and leans her chin down on hand with her elbow on the table. She is so very close to me. "Let's play with that curiosity a bit then and see how everything goes. Tell me, how are you liking it here so far?"

She is easy to talk to and really pretty. At first it's hard for me to talk but she is so open and friendly that I get drawn in. We hold the conversation for a while talking about various things. She keeps flirting, not in a pushy way, but it felt genuine. I know that's the point, that's her job, but that's the fantasy too right? Fantasy isn't reality so it doesn't put me off that she is most likely not sincere. Then again, maybe having me to talk to is better than some of the clients they come in here.

Omg I'm over thinking things.

While chatting she makes sure to include you but keeps her focus on me. I notice she touches me now a lot while she talks, a hand on my arm at first, then on my leg. I don't move away. "So listen, are you curious about being with a girl or what exactly is the curiosity?"

Feeling so much more comfortable, even though I am still nervous, I tell her why we are there. I tell her how I feel.

"Well then," She stands up and runs her hand down my arm before intertwining her fingers into mine. "Why don't you come with me for a bit. I want to help you experience something for the first time."