First Time Getting a Lap Dance Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets a lot hotter in the back room. Obviously fantasy though.
2.1k words
4.56
5.5k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously look at you.

"Oh sweetie, he is coming to watch don't worry."

You look intrigued and you look like you are liking it. That turns me on. "Ok sure." I stand up and she stays holding my hand as we walk back to a room

The room is about the size of a small bedroom. It has a few chairs in it and a big curtain over a window. She leads me all the way inside and shuts the door behind us. "Don't worry, you're safe and I promise to be gentle and go at your pace ok?" She almost coo's the words as she talks now.

"Ok" I say with a nervous giggle.

"You can sit over there so you can watch and she can see your reaction," she nods to a chair for you, " and you...." she pulls me closer to her, "you get to trust me and sit right here."

I sit down on the chair she shows me. My panties are wet, my clit is tingling, I feel like I can't breathe. The music starts and she slides her leg over my lap and sits down on me with her hands slipping behind my head. She smiles at me. She smells amazing, no girl has ever been thins close to me aside from hugging friends. "Relax baby ok, allow yourself to like this. I'm going to go farther than I usually do but you are just so adorable and so fucking sexy." She reassures me as she bites her lip a little before reaching for the bottom of her shirt and taking it off. While she does that she starts moving in my lap. Rubbing on me slowly. Her bra is a red lace push up and she starts to move into a grind on me to the music, she leans in and arches her back so her pussy is right on top of mine and her breasts are in my brow. She brings to the rhythm a bit more before flipping her hair as her head comes back up.

She turns around to look your way and then back at me. You are watching this so intently. She reaches out back and unsnaps her bra and lets it fall off. She lets out a giggle, "You can touch me." I don't even know what to do and where to begin, so I just do.

She moves in close rubbing even more now, my pussy is feeling amazing as she slides around on it. She leans more and kisses me. I kiss back. I reach up and touch her breast and start massaging it and feeling it. It is soft, I put my hands onto her back and slide them up and down feeling her soft skin. "Ohhh I like that, here." She says in a sexy voice as she pulls the Velcro opening and takes her skirt off showing her lace panties that cut across her tight ass. "There baby, touch again if you want." I put my hands back and reach lower so you can see my hands exploring her ass while she rubs on top of me.

She starts kissing me again and then says, "May I?" As she touches the bottom of my top.

"Yes." I respond in a breathe as she reached to take off my top.

She looks over at you, "Can I?"

"Yeah" you respond with a sexual intensity.

"I think it's working, I think he likes it. Do you like it?" She teasingly questions me.

Do I? Knowing how much it is turning him on, hearing that in his voice. Omg my pussy is tingling with excitement and I feel like I am soaking wet.

"I really do, I want to keep going."

"Well baby, we have two more songs so let's see what we can do in that time." There's that mischievous grin again and you pull my shirt off and lean back looking at me. "Omg you have such a good set of breasts." She starts to touch them as she starts rubbing her pussy on me again. I can feel her heat, feel that she is getting damp too. Maybe this is more than just a job right now for her. She starts to kiss me harder this time as she pulls is so close that it's hard to tell where her body separates from mine. Her hips rocking slowly and then fast to the beat as her tongue plays in my mouth. She moves back and gasps, "I want to feel you. Can I feel your skin?" She looks quickly at you, " What do you think?"

You are leaning so far taking this in. Your legs are widened and I will see if it's to make room. I hope I'm turning you on, that you're getting hard, that you like it.

"Keep going." You tell her.

She turns back and reaches for my clasp and my straps fall down my shoulders. We are both completely topless now and she presses her body back onto mine and grinding again.

She is definitely getting wet, I can feel it. We make out, touching each other, feeling our bare skin. She climbs off and spreads my legs so she can come up close while on her knees. She looks up at me and then starts to play with my nipples.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.....can she tell I'm turned on? I'm so fucking wet right now. She leans up on her knees and her tongue comes out of her lips and touches my nipple that is now so hard and poking out. She teases and plays with it. Fuck that feels to good. My head goes back and I start to gasp. My back arches so she has better access. She plays with each of my nipples in front of you before smiling and then pushing my knees apart and lifting my skirt so it bunches up on my lap. I am sure she knows now without question that I'm wet. My black lace panties are a deeper black where they cover my lips. She leans in, this time without asking, and places her lips on top of my panties and then breathes out hot air on me. Her breath goes through the thin cloth and dances over my clit. I gasp so loud and grip the chair and arch further. Her tongue flicks my clit over the cloth before nibbling the material in her mouth and pulling back so it slips out of her teeth and hits me.

Omg, omg.

She looks up with a proud smile, " One more song, are you ready?"

"Yes, omg yes. Please." I beg, but I'm looking at you as I beg.

You smile and breath faster and bite your lip.

She stands up and turns to face you before putting herself into a handstand. She backs up towards me and bends her legs so they are beside me as she straddles me upside down. Her ass and pussy is right in front of me. She starts to roll and rotate her hips, grinding the air in front of me before saying, "Now your turn, just like I showed you."

I can't even think, I move forward and touch her panties with my lips before parting them open and blowing the hot air through.

She moans with pleasure, "Yeah, like that...keep going. The song isn't over yet."

I start to close my lips on her pussy and then open and close them in slow deliberate kiss feeling her before taking my tongue and tasting her panties. I trail the tip of my tongue over her clit and around it. She is moaning loudly now.

"Yeah, more." She begs.

I reach a hand up and pull her panties aside, " Is this ok?" I ask.

"Omg yes, fuck it's good, it's ok" she said hurriedly gasping in anticipation.

Her pussy is right in front of me glistening in the light it's so wet. She smells sweet and I find myself wanting to taste her. I look over at you quick and see you hard you are though your jeans before I slide my tongue over her and swirl on her clit a few times before licking from her clit to her tight hole and back to her clit. My other hand is all of a sudden up and my fingers find her wet entrance. I press two fingers in and feel how warm and wet she is. I keep my tongue exploring her clit and I slide them all the way in and then I start to curl them and rub along the inside like you do to me while my tongue puts more pressure and moves faster. She is squirming as my fingers play and my tongue teases. I keep going and feel her grinding into me moaning and gasping while I play.

Faster, and faster almost to the rhythm of the music until I feel her clench inside and squeeze around my fingers pulsing as she gasps more. She cums with my fingers deep inside her and my tongue swirling till she finishes before gently sucking her clit as I move my mouth away.

We all try to catch our breath and she climbs off and stand up. She pulls me into a standing position and kisses me hard while she puts her hand under my skirt and moves my panties and slips inside so fast.

She plays with me with her two fingers deep inside and curling while her thumb swirls my clit. Her tongue is moving all over my mouth as she passionately kisses me and finger fucks me hard. I can't even hold back if I tried. I cum so hard I cry out. Thank goodness the music is so loud.

She stops kissing me and holds me tightly against her body, still only in her panties, and she kisses my neck as she moves her fingers more catching the last of me cumming before sliding her wet fingers out.

"I think you did very well." She praises me. "Can we go over and help him out? Poor guy looks a little turned on."

"Yeah." I gasp out.

I want you to feel amazing.

She brings me to you and pulls you up into a standing position and tells me to take your pants down. She and I are both just in our panties and she pulls me down onto my knees with her and starts to make out in front of your hard cock. "Touch him" she tells me between kisses. I reach up and grab your cock, fuck you are rock hard. I start to rub around while my lips play with hers. "I think we need to get him wet ok?" She asks me. My eyes say yes and she turns my head and I open my mouth. You put your hand on my head as I slide my lips and tongue all the way down you shaft getting you wet.

I pull you out and she kisses me again and touches my breasts before say, "Why don't we both lick him and make out with each other? I want your tongue on one side and mine on the other. I listen and move forward as she does. She grabs my breast again and puts my hand on hers before putting her tongue on you. I stick my tongue out and we both start at your head. Our tongues cover your cock on the sides and bottom and they touch each others as they lick all the way down and back up. We stroke your cock with our tongues pressing over you and getting you more wet before you put your cock back inside my mouth.

She bends down and starts to play with my nipple as you pull my head back and fuck my face. She reaches under and starts to finger fuck me again while licking my nipple as your cock stretches my throat open.

You fuck me hard for a few minutes feeling moan and wimper till you pull out and tell us to get on our knees and stick our tongues out. You grab your cock and we lick you as you rub yourself. "Ok, now, stick your tongues out and hold them together!" You say urgently.

We kneel side by side and I put my tongue out and leave it by hers that is already out and waiting. Your hand moves fast now and you cum all over both our mouths.

You watch me take your cum on my face as you spray it on my tongue, my chin, my face, and some hits my nipples and breast. You cum so hard before letting go and leaning back breathing so deep and hard.