First Time Hesitant Cheating

Story Info
Wife cheats on husband while on vacation in Vegas.
2.1k words
3.72
60.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NarminJ
NarminJ
13 Followers

My name is Narmin, I am originally from Baku, Azerbaijan currently living in Brooklyn. We immigrated 11 years ago and found a new life here in U.S.

I am a skinny woman aged 33. I have black hair, normal size breasts and a nice round ass (According to my husband). I attract a fair amount of attention from men but I am married and have a 4 year old daughter. This means I only enjoy occasional looks towards my way and some chit chats here and there with other men, nothing more. My husband is a chubby guy with very conservative views. He even has limits in bedroom and we only strictly do missionary style sex that lasts no more than 5 minutes. (I can't believe I am writing about this).

Recently my therapist suggested that I write down some life events that have been bothering me for a while. I did something that resulted in deep regret and I blame myself for not making a rational decision. I found this website where I can write about my experience and get over it.

English is not my first language and I am not a writer, so I apologize for a bad grammar and writing style in advance.

Three months ago my friend, Leyla, asked me if I wanted to travel with her and get away from kids and family to relax. We were thinking about Mexico or Cuba but eventually we decided not to leave the country and have a 5 day vacation in Vegas. We found the tickets reserved a hotel room in The Venetia Resort. But we still didn't know if we could go as we didn't ask if both our husbands were ok with it. We were planning to ask them when Leyla and Elchin (her husband) will visit us for dinner next Friday.

Luckily after a long conversation over drinks they agreed to let us go for no more than 5 days. We were very happy, so we started preparing for our trip. We landed in Las Vegas after two weeks and headed to our hotel.

That night we went to Tao Nightclub where some famous DJs were playing. Initially I was wearing some jeans and t-shirt but Leyla told me that nobody goes to a club like that and gave me one of her dresses with a very short skirt. I couldn't remember myself wearing such a short dress that also revealed most of my breasts.

After a few drinks we started dancing. It was a lot of fun and we loved the experience. When we were dancing two guys approached us and started dancing with them. Leyla, who is much hotter than me (big breasts, blonde colored hair, nice bottom) started dancing with a muscular and tall guy. I tried to avoid dancing with the other one but he kept insisting so I told him that I am married and I am going to just dance, nothing more. He was skinny but good looking and I thought we would just dance and have a good time, after all that's what clubs are for, dancing.

He was touching me a lot and pushing his penis against me when I was turning around during the dance. I was feeling shame and discomfort but I liked it a lot as that never happened to me before, especially during the time I am married.

I was avoiding eye contact and trying to position myself in a way that he doesn't touch me a lot but was managing to occasionally touch my ass and belly.

During the dance Leyla and his dance partner came to us and told us that they wanted to go to their room to have drinks and relax a bit before coming back and they said we should all go up. I couldn't even think what to say before everyone started moving towards the exit so I just went with them.

It was a big room with two separate bedrooms and a nice bar area. Guys told us that they are from London. Leyla's dance partner's name was Kelvin and mine was Oscar.

They poured champagne for us and started telling stories about their life in London. I noticed Kelvin and Leyla are touching each other a lot and felt uncomfortable as Leyla is married with children and I never noticed her to be so open.

It was the moment when it hit me. Leyla told me about how often she and her husband fight recently and how sex life sucks. At that moment I realized she decided to be open and have a good time because of some personal issues.

When we were talking Kelvin stood up and said he is going to the bathroom. When he was there he called Leyla and asked to help with something. She left and I was alone with Oscar sitting on the couch. My cheeks were red and hot and my heart was pounding. I couldn't believe I found myself with an attractive guy on a couch holding a glass champagne and wearing a dress that revealed everything.

Suddenly he moved closer to me, took my champagne glass, put it on the table and asked if I wanted to have a good time. I said that I don't know and this is all new to me. I told him I am married but he laughed and said he doesn't see anyone here.

He put his hand on my knee and started kissing my neck. I still can't believe I didn't say anything and let her continue. While he was kissing me I heard Leyla's giggle from the other room and thought they were probably doing the same.

He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes and asked.

It doesn't feel like you have a husband. Are you really married?

I said that I am. He asked if he fucks me properly and I said yes. He asked what I like in bed and I said that I didn't try a lot of things. After I said that he moved his hand from my thigh right under my skirt and inside my underwear. My head started to spin when I felt long fingers going inside my vagina. While doing this he asked if I tried a cock in my mouth? I said no.

He kissed me, grabbed my hair and pulled me down and went to my knees in between his legs. I was hearing Leyla's moans from the room and realized we are both doing this. He asked me to take off his pants and I did. When I pulled down his underwear his erect penis was laying on his stomach. I have never seen another man's penis before in real life. It was big and thick. My stomach started to hurt from being nervous.

He took my hand and put it on his penis. I was holding it and staring at his balls when Leyla shouted from the other room - "Narmin, are you ok?" I couldn't speak so she came to check on me. When she looked at me from the semi open door of the room I noticed she was naked. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was there on my knees holding another man's penis in my hand while Leyla was looking at us and smiling. She laughed, said - "Have a good time!" And went back to the room.

I turned my head and Oscar was smiling and looking at me. He asked if I have seen how blowjob is done. I said only in movies. I did have some fantasies about it but only with my husband, but he never asked me to do it and was shy to make the move myself. I told him that I don't know what to do but I was stroking his penis with my right hand and holding his balls with my left.

He said he is going to teach me something and grabbed my hair and pulled me towards his penis. He asked me to open my mouth and put it on his penis. I did and he pushed my head putting it in my mouth. I was so weak and excited from all this that I just let him control it by pulling my hair up and pushing my head down for a few minutes.

After a few minutes he took his penis out of my mouth and asked me to stick my tongue out. When I did he pushed my head on his balls and I started to lick them. It was sour and a bit sweaty. But I liked it. My pussy was all wet but I was thinking that I will just give him kisses down there and we will leave when Kelvin and Leyla are back.

He told me to take off my underwear, pull up my skirt and play with myself. I did it while he was rubbing my face all over his penis. I didn't do this kind of thing with my husband before and I was just doing whatever he tells me.

He pulled my hair and said he is going to show me what is happening with my friend and took me towards the room by pulling my hair. He opened the door and I saw Leyla laying on her back legs spread and Kevin fucking her intensively. She was moaning so loud I got scared. Oscar spanked my butt cheeks and told me I am going to be fucked like that now. He pulled me towards the bar and put me on the countertop, my head facing the fridge and my ass towards him. He was holding my hair so I couldn't look back to see what he was doing and I suddenly felt a warm big penis sliding into me.

I was paralyzed. I started thinking about my husband, this trip, and why am I enjoying this so much. He started fucking me very hard and I was making involuntary noises, moaning and screaming. My vagina was swollen and wet. He was slapping my butt and telling me that I am a "Naughty bitch that came here to be fucked properly as my husband doesn't fuck me". I was ashamed but I couldn't say anything.

Then he took me towards the couch, pinned me to it on my back, spread my legs, put his hand on my throat and slided it in again while looking at me. He took my breasts out and started kissing them.

My legs were shaking and I was feeling so good at that moment.

He was fucking me hard for a minute or two and then asking me to open my mouth stick my tongue out. He was sitting on my face and putting his balls on my tongue. After rubbing his balls on my face he was getting back to fucking again.

After about 7 minutes I saw Leyla walking towards the shower and Kelvin walking towards us naked. I didn't know what he was going to say but when Oscar saw him he turned me face down, positioned me doggystle and started fucking like that. Kevin approached, stood in front of me and put his thumb in my mouth. I was sucking on it and looking at his big penis. It was hard again and probably bigger than Oscar's. I reached out and grabbed it. He came close and put it in my mouth.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I was getting fucked from behind while sucking another guy's penis.

After a few minutes both came on me, Oscar on my butt and Kevin on my lips. They went to clean themselves leaving me laying on the couch.

I was still shaking in pleasure. I pulled my dress and underwear and told Leyla I am going to the room and left.

Leyla came an hour later and told me that she let them take turns on her one more time as we are not going to do this again. I was shocked but I didn't say anything as I did cheat on my husband too and was still processing it.

The only time we saw them again was the next day in a nearby restaurant. We didn't leave with them but Oscar did take me to the bathroom briefly where I gave him a blowjob. It was different but I liked it. I couldn't really understand a lot of things he did to me (slapping me, pushing his penis inside my throat, cumming in my mouth) but I liked it. I thought this is going to be the last time I am doing this.

We went back to our lives and never talked about this. I never cheated on him again but recently I have been thinking about it a lot. I went to therapy to stop it and this will probably help. In a few weeks me and Leyla have a trip to Mexico together and I am scared to make mistakes again.

NarminJ
NarminJ
13 Followers