All Comments on 'First Time Hesitant Cheating'

by NarminJ

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm, sounds like a slut who has guilt but absolutely zero self control. She is too weak to control herself, too weak to resist temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A story about two whores taking trips to get some strange cock and cheat on their husbands. There, I fixed it for you.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Very pleasant story. Yes, your ESL shows, and you could benefit from the use of a volunteer editor who are underutilized on here. But it would be worth it and I am sure most, like me, would be pleased to take on the task if asked. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK premise.

But the problems with English are overwhelming. Needs an editor.

And the sex is basically just mentioned. Needs details. Needs dialog. Needs to slow down. Everything happens to automatically. Too suddenly. Too quick to start. Too quick to end.

Needed some substantial preliminaries before he stuck his cock in her mouth. Needed some making out to get her hot. Needed some breast action: touching, kissing, licking, sucking, maybe even a bit of titty fucking. Maybe during the titty fucking he could have told her to lick his cock on the upstroke, then to open her mouth and let his cock in. Then ro lick and suck it.

And certainly he should have cim in her mouth. And should have eaten her pussy to give her a couple of orgasms before fucking her.

Three stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Story could have been more detailed and sexier.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

What’s with guys always pulling women by the hair? If someone did that with me, I’d slap his face then kick him in the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wives deserve to get fucked properly. You go girl.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

I hope your therapy goes well, that being said, this story should have been posted in a different category IMHO. Nonconsent/Reluctance perhaps? Comments in Loving Wives can be horribly rough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't mind the trolls, thanks for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You'll notice there's a usual group of commenters here like 26thNC that have nothing good to say, pay them no mind, they troll everyone. They only post positive comments when there's violence against woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apparently one commenter thinks you're too stupid to know how to delete comments so he gave you a step by step guide. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see 26thNC posted one of his insanely moronic racists rants simply because the author dared to use a character that wasn’t exactly like him. Thankfully there are not many like him in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was a you g man,an older uncle took me to Vegas and let me in on a secret. There are tons of married women who go to a Vegas to cut loose. He got me laid by several different women while there. I now go back to Vegas a couple times a year and spend my vacation picking up married woman looking for some dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love Los Vegas. I can separate my home life from my party life while there. Hubby doesn’t seem to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Anonymous-Where's the guy that posts all in caps? Another idiot that seeks attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Narmin as you have English as a second language you might want to try a grammar checker. Some are free like Grammarly and they help you avoid some of the simple grammar errors that are detracting from your work. I liked the story and you have some rather naughty stories to tell I suspect. Keep up the writing, it gets easier the more you do... as your next story will tell us :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story. I am glad I found it. A little ashamed to confess, but my first time cheating on my husband was very similar. But, was much was much more tame. There was no group sex. My friend and I went on a girl’s trip together, met a pair of men. They went back to our AirBnB, and both my friend and I landed up giving the guys blowjobs. It has been our little secret since then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoring cunt

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Interesting story, sounds true. When you explained English was not your 1st language I think most people overlook the errors. I actually enjoy them knowing that you are not letting that detour you from writing. If you feel guilty about cheating but only do it very occasionally and your husband loves you, I recommend not telling your husband because it will ruin his romantic life with you. Your punishment is your guilt - keep it to yourself - don’t wreck his life by telling him - that would be very selfish of you. I know because my wife eventually told me long after she did it once and the guilt bothered her and it broke my heart. You telling him doesn’t change or excuse the fact that you cheated so just live with your guilt. I’ve had to live with a broken heart for forty years as a result of her one time stray.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Lit Reviewer please change my previous comment on this story a minute ago to “Anonymous”. I don’t want my Lit ID on it since it’s too personal a comment and I didn’t intend for my ID to be on it. Thanks sman4444

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your problem isn't your grammar or your english. Your problem is your heart. You may have had fun, you may have experienced something new, you may have fulfilled yourself, you may have convinced yourself it makes you more of a woman, but it just made you less of a wife. Get yourself straightened out and make it up to your husband by not ever doing anything again that you or he might regret or be ashamed of.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

THIS STORY RINGS TRUE.

I GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+)!

Plz keep writing, and do it in English! OK?

You must not tell your husband what happened in Vegas.

I HOPE YOU WILL GET LUCKY IN MEXICO.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Narmin is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous