All Comments on 'First Time I Sucked Off Another Guy'

by mithrawolf

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

I LOVE this story. Having a guy's cock explode in a man's mouth is wonderful. The texture of a man's hard on is like nothing else I ever experienced. The taste of another man's semen is something that's hard to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I loved your account of your first time. It brought back fond memories of my first time sucking cock, and although I have sucked a lot of cocks since then memories of that first time still get me aroused.

69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
Fabulous

What a great story to start my morning with. There is nothing like sucking cock. I am bi and addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum. I could use one in my mouth and down my throat right now.

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerover 5 years ago
Swallowing

Good on you, I love to suck cock and swallow through, had many similar experiences in sports centres as I'm a keen swimmer but sometimes spend longer in the showers afterwards than the pool. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spontanious cock sucking

1st time memories are always hot. But also Spontanious cock sucking. Going through all the motions takes so much of the fun out of it. Or going to where you know what is going to happen. But stories where it just happens and your inhibitions break down no matter how many cocks you have sucked are hot.

PG564EPG564Eover 5 years ago
Turned me on

Got very hard, my mouth wanted a hard dick in it so bad as I read this. I love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling counts!

The word is "stroke" not "stoke". Otherwise a great story

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Thank you for this very erotic story. I love reading cocksucker and first time stories. I love sucking cock and wish I had realized very this when I was younger. I sucked my first cock after I retired and never pass up a chance to suck a cock as long as it appears to be clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

My first encounter was my next door neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard from the start

I'm mostly straight but find myself to be very turned on by stories with the theme of man to man sex. And this one was very well done, excellent descriptions, well beyond a mere cliche-heavy recounting of "he did this then I did that as his gigantic cock filled my mouth . Your story did a much better job by exploring your thoughts and feelings as you gradually gave way to temptation. I have very limited experience sucking cock but what i had stays in my mind in very erotic memories, the thought of which still arouse me. And your story did that too. I was hard almost from the very start even though I'd masturbated not long before I read this. Thanks for a well-written very hot story. Would love to have this experience for real.

BodidleyBodidleyover 5 years ago
instrument he is using

“It was such a turn on to be the one on the other side of a blowjob.“

Your experience with the first time for both is the coolest I ever heard. I recognize the feeling you were experiencing how it feels when you bring pleasures to a man with your mouth. I have the greatest high know that my mouth is bringing him pleasure. When he realizes that I am going to keep sucking him as he cum in my mouth. O, how I love that feeling as I realize my mouth is full of yummy cum. I expect nothing else from him as he leaves as soon as he can after Cumming. My greatest pleasure from sucking him off is when he holds my head and starts to fuck my mouth. Knowing there are no feelings of any kind off consideration for me, I am only his instrument he is using to get himself off. The feeling of being used as he zips up and leaves without saying a word is what I expect and look forward to. I just love how my mouth brings such a good feeling to cock. I care nothing about the man only for the cock I am about to put in my mouth. As I write this I am masturbating thinking of the men who have used my mouth. Thank you for sharing and bring me to a pleasuring masturbation memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First time

Wow that was a great story, wishing that was me doing the sucking. Although I have yet had the opportunity to suck my first one, I would hope it to be something similar to this. One of these days !!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

I loved your story, it was very hot and very well written. Hope to find more from you.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
First time

For me it was in a dirty smelly public toilet when I was 15 , going on 16 - the man must have been in his 50s and he made me swallow his cum ( I didn’t mind , because I liked it ) - I carried on meeting men from that day on becoming quite an accomplished cocksucker

robinheadrobinheadover 5 years ago
Hot!

Great story, all action!

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Primo

Sweet story, direct and authentic.

"it suddenly came home to me that I had a man's cock in my mouth and I was sucking him off"

Amazing how that happens sometimes...

Lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My experience

I jacked off in front if a buddy of mine first time when I was 12. He did the same for me.

Sucked one when I was 13. Older brother of a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keep going

Enjoyed your story. Keep writing more erotic stories.

Horing1Horing1almost 5 years ago
First time great

I was 13 when an older boy of 19 invited me for a sleepover. That night in bed he started feeling me up. Being a first for me I was some embarrassed at the start but he was expert at getting me hard very quickly. I warned him that if he continued he would get his hand wet but that only seemed to spur him on. He also pressed his hard-on against me and soon it was in my hand. By that time he had me so hot that my juices started pumping in his hand. It felt just natural to please him the same and it ended up him exploding in my mouth. I still remember him filling me up and forcing me to swallow a few times to drain him. Wonderful.

KwhyKwhyover 4 years ago
Great story!

You never forget the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible incomplete ending

Your ending is not good. It was exciting then it just stop without any real ending. Did you every have an experience like this? I doubt it would have had such an incomplete ending. If it did I feel so sorry that your first time was liked this. My first time that a guy sucked me in the shower of the gym was nothing like this. It was great and had a nice ending. I thanked him and he kissed me and as me if it was my first time and I told him it was. Then told me his name and wanted to see me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Giving my big dicked buddy a blowjob!

Man we were just both 17 playing with our cocks and jerking when he dared me to taste his hard 7" fucker--I said ok but we had to 69 and suck each other. Have to tell U that it was fantastic as we both sucked up each others twitching pre-cum oozing cock heads!!

We both remarked after that we both had our doubts about what tasting a buds hard throbbing piece of meat would be, after all who wants the taste of piss!! We both laughed and agreed not to pee in each others mouths!

Until we had both sucked up each others super hard pre-cum oozing cock heads, we were not sure we could handle the taste of a hard piece of man meat. After we both admitted that the taste of sucking up each others twitching pre-cum oozing meaty cockheads was a real very delicious surprise, especially with each tasty drop of pre-cum oozing out of our piss-slits!

Man we really were surprised at the pleasure of giving head and in our great gay daily sessions almost always swallowed 2-3 loads of each others wads of cum!

We eventually enjoyed the addition of 2 more fuck buddies and until U have had some great fantastic cum shooting tastes of cock com together with in a 69 feeling a supper ramming ass-fuck against each others prostates man U have never had the greatest pleasure 4 guys can give each other.

I might add that we each have teenage boys all over 16 than join us. Guys believe me I wanted and loved tasting each wad of his cum together with great pleasure of busting in cherry ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Payback

As I grew up , I had a couple guy friends that liked jacking me and sucking until I came. During married life (now divorced) my wife liked sucking me , but, she would spit my cum out. I met this man , we were both in our 40s, We were both in the same situation. eventually , i told him about my craving , to try suck a cock. Told him about my two friends. He laughed, thought he was going to tell me to go to hell. But, no, he actually liked sucking . Our first get together, he had me get in the 69 position. We were in his house and wife was gone for a couple days. We got naked, his cock wasn't near ny size. He started by licking my cock head. I got pretty excited. Then he put his hand on the back my head. I opened my mouth, he eased his cock in. The taste was not what i expected. I could feel his tongue working around my now very stiff manhood. He sucked , I sucked. I tried to do what he was doing. Then, as i got that great feeling, i knew i was giving him the pleasure. In just a few minutes , i could feel my juices started to build up. He must have had that same thing, We both started to moan and groan and rock around the bed. Then , all hell broke loose. We both climaxed together. I got a mouthful and swallowed ever drop. When i came, he gagged a little, but, swallowed all my hot cumm. This was the start of a great friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

cocks are delicious mmmm i love to be on my knees naked with a big juicy cock waves in front of my face , i start by kissing the cock then making oral love to it and after im warmed up offer my whore throat to the cock , but i love when a big cock show me that im a whore by spraying my face with cum mmmm then i get risky and walk to my car naked and drive home while jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish I could find someone to do this to.

I just came all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tomorrow may be my first time to suck and be sucked by man

At 81, i have never done the male sex thing, tho with ladies we do sucking and licking.. At older age, lot of ladies are to emotional to just have sex as a need-widow

not been sucked for 2-7 years...Now on gay web sites find guys who want to give and take dicks in their mouths. I'd also like a guy to slide his hard dick into my anus until

he comes inside me-then he can turn me over and suck my hard dick. tomorrow i see a guy from web site who likes to suck men...i told him it is a first for me and now he

is charged up-i hope-don't have disease so eating real flesh sounds good.

glade4656glade4656about 3 years ago

I wish that hot load had just shot down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to have been him sucking and swallowing a big warm load !😘😛

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real super suck. My kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read these stories with interest because it defines me--now a senior man, married, and someone who likes dick (not unique these days). This story struck me as being true and sincere. If it's not, the writer did a good job of convincing me otherwise. He must have loved that suck--I can feel it in my mouth because I've had my share of them over the last 20 years (21 to date)--not all good, but the ones that were, I certainly remember those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes me hungry to taste 👅 dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a fantasy of mine……this story was great…….just hoping I can get up the nerve to try it sometime soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have sucked a couple of men off and dream about it happening again at some point. I loved to feel their pulsing cock and shooting a load of cum. I always swallowed. What a great time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was always turned on my first time oral stories. Throw in some panties and you got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to suck both of their cocks for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It Makes Me Really, REALLY Want to Suck a Guy Off For The Very First Time...!!! * I Really Want to Eat "Guy Cum"...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Story Reminds Me of The First Time I Sucked My Best Friend's Dick When We Were Only Thirteen Years Old... We Would Spend The Night With Each Other and When His Parents Were Asleep, We Would Pull Our Underwear Off and Take Turns Sucking Each Other Dry...! He Came in My Mouth First and Then I Jacked a Little Then Let Him Suck The Cum Out of My Hard Dick...! We Would Suck Each Other Off Several Times a Week For Five Years and Then He Went to College and I Was Left All Alone For a Whole Summer. However, When He Returned From His First Year of College, His Cock Had Grown at Least One and a Half or Two Inches and Had Gotten Much, Much Thicker...! I Couldn't Hardly Wait to Suck That Huge Boner That He Was Packing ... Full of Hot Sticky Yum-Yum Cum For Me... He Told Me That He Had Saved His Cum Up and Only "Edged" For Six Days Waiting to See Me... Oh... Wow, What a Huge Thick Load He Fed Me That Afternoon.... I Actually Swirled and Chewed That Last "Squirt" For a Couple of Minutes to Savor That Sweet Bleach-Cum Flavored Feast...!!! I Still Suck Him Off When His Girlfriend is Not Doing It For Him... I Rarely Get a Blowjob From Him Anymore... But I Still Crave His Thick Yummy Seed...! He Lets Me Suck Him Dry A Few Times a Month When He Visits His Parent's House on Weekends and Holidays. I Have Secretly Been Talking to His Mother When His Dad is Out of Town... I'm Slowly and Discreetly Trying to Fuck Her. (Wish Me Luck...!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. I felt like I was doing the sucking. I want that so baad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a great story! I think about sucking a nice cock a lot, but have never done it, of course. I've sucked on some very realistic dildos, and I just love the way it fills my mouth, and I can get lost in the whole process of sucking on a cock, even if its not real. This felt true, as it just "happened" and didn't involve anything way out in left field. You just happened to see another cock, and it seemed kind of organic. i don't think I could suck anyone I knew, it would have to be just a cock, not another guy that I has to think about. I'm sure that the first time would be awesome, knowing what was happening, feeling it fill your mouth, knowing that a load is on its way. Holding on and feeling the cock start to pulse and vibrate. Feeling it swell up at the last minute before it burst! I'd certainly hold on and my whole mind would be intent on that big cock filing my mouth. It must have felt awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sexy i love sucking hard cock until completion. I love taste hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish it was me sucking that cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm straight and have never sucked or even seen another mans dick. I'm ashamed to even think this but i am curious to what it feels like. I want the whole experience. I bet it would feel good to have his meat slowly hardening in my mouth and throat. Hot and hard, while turning him on. I would unzip the pants slowly, and eagerly impatiently waiting to see a flaccid or semi-hard cock as I pull down his boxers/briefs while on my knees I would talk dirty and then get my open mouth really really close then tease and give a slobbery kiss as I suck back on the tip. I would stand up backwards and arch my back a bit so he could see it and wait for him to grab it. I would say "grab my nice ass a few times and then spank me hard, and again, one more time. I would back up against his cock slightly rub my nice ass against it hoping the tip catches on my asshole a little. then I would hit my iknees turn around facing the bigger harder cock, cough, and shove my lips around it loosely breathing heavy heating it up feeling it pulse inside as he gets turned on. I would tighten my mouth so much only the cock was inside no space. As I practiced and learned what made him harder and felt good, I would suck and suck for awile until he was getting close about 5 minutes away or so, then I would get it soaking wet with saliva, and tellhim to get my asshole wet with either spit or pre-cum, and if it was loobed up jsut enough I would tell him "oKay baby, i have never done any of this before. I want your throbbing cock pounding inside me hard, don't go easy, and don't stop until you start to get flaccid again after busting your nut, Fuck me really hard and a couple seconds before you begin to cum grab my waist and shove it in me as hard and deep, i want to feel you shoot your cum inside my stomach and hold it as deep as you can and fall asleep with your cock inside my ass. or atleast until it gets soft and slides out ;) OMG i have to go jerk off now. Anyone think this sounds fun? i'm 28 and I hope I can suck a cock one day, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did that also I sollowed the mans cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've sucked 3 dicks at age 60 and I'm still looking for that type of moaning, shaking verbal reaction as the guy cums in my mouth, reason to seek out the next cock sucking adventure. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awsome, but wished more detail on how other guy did as he jacked off after sucking all that cum down mmm

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW! Made me so hard, I'm looking forward to anotherstory simular to this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am so wanting to do this with a guy.

Anyone in the Houston area?

weebie12 hotmail

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

remindedme of my first time

and makes me want to go find a guy in need right now

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

your welcome now can I suck yours?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

awesome stor i'm hard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

awesome strry now i'm hard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i remember the first time i felt a cock get bigger in my mouth and realized I had made him cum and I felt good about it! I still like it when i get a man turned on and want to always pleasure him if I can.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

there is something to be said for pleasuring another man. I have never received a blowjob as good as what I always give to other men, from women as they seem to not enjoy sucking my cock as much as I enjoy sucking cock. I have actually came myself while sucking another man off and taking his cum

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish it was in mhy mouth

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want tnhe cum torun down my chin.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any Man in Orlando area

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely loved it wish it could be sucking cock and swallowing cum

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I sucked off a friend of mine in college who had taken acid. We we were both naked and had landed in my dorm room. It was 1971 and we were both in our physical prime. Lee was a nice guy who was just kind of a free spirit and I was straight but we were used to going naked around the dorm. Anyway he wanted to stay up all night and talk and I was on the other bed just trying to get some rest. I looked over and he had a dancer of a hard on. He had gotten quiet. I never said a word. I got on my knees and gave him the suck off of a lifetime. His quote. I sucked his cock off and on for hours. Every time he got a hard on I was sucking his dick. It was the acid and here’s the kicker. The speed effect of the acid apparently was in his cum which was fucking delicious by the way. After about five hours it was pushing 7am and I just wanted to crash but was so horny that I needed to cum too. Next thing I know he’s sliding his cock up my ass missionary style and I was loving every second of it! I busted the nut of a lifetime up to that time. I was 20 years old. After that weekend we never hooked up again but remained friends until we left college. It was a great weekend!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have ever met anyone through this site?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, so very hot. I wish I had been you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a good cock sucking story. My first time the guy also had to pull me off of his dick. He came but I was so into it I just kept sucking & licking away. I don't know when I would have stopped if he had not stopped me. I enjoyed it so much. Thanks for your erotic story. It brought back good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've never had a guy suck me off, but he wouldn't need to ask me twice. I often fantasise about how it would feel to both give and receive and would love my first experience to be just like this. Maybe one day, the right guy will turn up for me too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous