First Time Incest

Story Info
A Brother and Sister have incest together.
5.5k words
3.98
73.6k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,723 Followers

My kid sister, Allie and I, are really good pals. She is 3 years younger than I am and we both have the same interests in movies and video games. We attend the same college and while I am a Senior, she is only a Freshman.

Our bond began when she took an interest in video games. I showed her the online community and she got the same computer set up as me. We started playing games against one another and as her skills grew and we both got older we started to play as a team.

Allie was fiercely competitive, and we had a lot of playful banter together. But we also had a lot of down time too and would hangout and watch movies together.

This story happened during the summer of my senior year.

I'll never forget the first time we watched the movie Aliens together. If you haven't seen it, it's the sequel to the first Alien movie, starring Sigourney Weaver.

We started off sitting on opposite ends of the couch in the basement and as the movie progressed, Allie inched closer and closer to me. I was amused by this and during one intense scene, Allie grabbed my arm and hid her face in my side. I figured it was no big deal and that she would let go as soon as the suspense let up, but she did not.

Allie was 5'4 and 118 lbs. She had strawberry blonde hair about shoulder length and light green eyes. Her breasts were a 38c and had large areolae and long thick eraser type nipples, a flat stomach and a cute camel toe pussy that was really plump. She was sexy when she wore shorts and a t-shirt like she was dressed now.

She had her left arm under my back and her right arm was across my stomach and that's when I felt her erect nipples pressing into me.

Sometimes my dick has a mind of its own and this was one of those times. My 8 inch cock started to grow hard.

I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and boxers so there was no mistaking her being able to see as my dick became engorged. Now I'm not huge by any standards but I am a lot bigger than a lot of my friends.

Allie either didn't notice because she was so enthralled with the movie or she was asleep. So when she paused the movie and turned to look up at me and said, "Uh Josh? Did I do that?" I played dumb.

I said, "Do what Allie?"

"Uh that." She moved her head in the direction of my dick.

I frowned and pinched my eyebrows and said, "Huh?"

Allie then got off of me and pointed at my dick and said, "That!"

I smirked and was about to reply when my eyes focused on the two erect points of her nipples pushing through her t-shirt.

Her eyes looked down and she smiled and then looked at my boner and right at that very moment, my dick moved. It lurched actually.

Allie then reached her hand out and placed it right on my boner. "It's warm and I can feel it throbbing." She said in a small voice.

"Uh, Allie, we uh, um we shouldn't be doing this." I told her as I swallowed.

"Doing what big brother." She said seductively and simultaneously gave my cock a squeeze with her hand. She began to lightly move her hand up and down and I was really liking where this was headed although I was also very conflicted as well.

She looked up at me then smiled and said, "Can I see it?"

I didn't know what else to do, so I nodded my head yes.

Allie licked her lips and then using both hands she pulled my sweatpants and boxers down over my boner until my pants dropped down to my ankles. Her actions made my cock smack against my stomach. "Oh wow! It's really big! Do you mind if I touch it?"

She asked permission but didn't wait for an answer and took it in her hands.

It was so surreal watching my little sister holding my cock in her petite little hands. It made my dick look even bigger. She started to stroke it up and down with both hands and looked like she was going to put her mouth on it. And that's when I came to my senses and stopped her.

I sat up suddenly and very gently removed her hands from my dick. I then pulled up my pants and took her hands in mine and said, "I'm sorry I let things go as far as they did Allie, but this...what you are doing to me is wrong."

Allie bent her head down and started to sniffle. "I-I'm sorry Josh. I just never seen one up close before."

I felt bad for her and bent my head down to hers and when she looked up, she kissed me on the lips. Her tongue entered my mouth. I wanted this as well and I kissed her back. My hand cupped her face and my cock grew even harder. I reached my hand out and grabbed her tit. I got hold of her nipple and twisted it. Perhaps a bit too roughly.

Allie broke the kiss and said, "I like what you're doing to me. Pinch my nipple harder."

So I pinched her nipple harder. I wanted her. I wanted her bad. But I was in a fog of lust. "We can't do this Allie, it's wrong." I said very unconvincingly.

Allie grabbed hold of my hardon through my sweats and tugged it rapidly with her hands. "I don't care that it's wrong Josh, I need this and want you to take my virginity. Please!"

I was so conflicted. I did and didn't want to take my kid sister and fuck her. "Not now and not like this." I told her.

"But why not now? Mom and Dad are out for the weekend. No one has to know but you and me. I swear, I won't say anything about this to anyone." She smiled hopefully.

"Are you on birth control yet?" I asked.

She said, "No, but..." and then chewed her lower lip.

I looked at her and said, "Get on the pill and then we can talk about my taking your virginity."

Allie looked at me and pouted and then brightened up and said, "Can I at least watch you cum?"

I thought about it and then relented. "Okay, but only if you promise to lick up the mess after I spurt."

She licked her lips and said, "Absolutely big brother!" and pulled down my pants and started to stroke my dick with both of her hands.

"Harder." I told her. "Grip it harder."

Allie gripped my dick harder and was stroking me up and down. But she wasn't doing it like I wanted her to. So I put my hands over her own and stroked my dick up and down until she got the hang of it. Precum began to ooze from the tip of my dick and dripped down her hands. Allie again licked her lips as I closed my eyes and when I opened them again she was working her tongue over my dick head. It felt good but my dick was too big for her little mouth and she removed it momentarily. I was about to say something when I felt that familiar twinge in my balls that signaled that I was going to erupt.

"Unggghhhhh," I moaned and my dick went off like a cannon. I couldn't even warn her it happened so fast and the first spurt jettisoned in the air and when it landed it hit her forehead and dripped down her cheek.

Allie said, "Ohhhhhh." And then immediately put her mouth over the head again. She barely had any of it in her mouth so I pushed her head down until my dick went a few inches inside her mouth. She tried to rise back up but instead I held her mouth down on my cock and spurt after glorious spurt shot out of my dick. Allie took it all and moaned with each spurt as she desperately tried to swallow what I was giving her.

When I finally released my hold on Allie's head, she rose up and none of my cum escaped her mouth and she swallowed it all.

She continued to suck me even after I finished my orgasm and let her go. She then looked up at me and said, "I liked it. I especially liked having you force me to do it."

I looked down at her and smiled.

Part 2

I barely kept Allie at bay after our first sexual encounter. She kept nagging me day in and day out to fool around with her. She did her best to dress sexy around me and wore the skimpiest of clothes.

Our parents were gone a lot and it was just as well since Allie usually only wore a halter top and a pair of thong panties around the house. I so wanted to grab her ass or pinch a hard nipple, but I exercised some serious self control and didn't give in to my lust for her.

One morning she climbed into bed and snuggled up to me. I was still groggy with sleep and really enjoyed her warm body. I grew erect and began to dry hump her as we lay together. She placed my hand on her breast and as her nipple grew erect I began to play with it. I didn't realize what I was doing and thought that I was dreaming until I heard her moan "Mmmmm."

I suddenly came awake and said, "Allie, what are you doing? Don't you realize that if Mom or Dad caught us that we would be in big trouble?"

She giggled and said, "They're gone Josh so just enjoy the time we have together. I love feeling your hard cock against me and so want you to slide it deep inside me"

She just didn't understand how conflicted I was about what we had done a few weeks ago and were about to do right now.

I managed to extract myself away from her and sat up in the bed. My boner was dripping precum and Allie was tasting it once again. That's when I laid down some ground rules.

"Allie, you can't keep doing this to me. I want you, I do but if you keep this up, we're going to have intercourse and you are going to get pregnant. It's becoming so difficult to be around you that I can't even think straight anymore. You're still too young for us to be having sex together and while an occasional blowjob is fun, it's just not working out for me." I told her.

She looked at me and said, "I heard about what happened with you and Gina all those years ago. She was giving you a blowjob and you pulled out of her mouth and doused her tits, neck and face with your cum. She was disgusted and said she never wanted to see you again. And then there was that slut Mary. The girl who spreads her legs for anyone with a dick. She waited until you were both naked when she turned you down because you were too big for her. And I also heard about you and Amber. She said you were too rough. The list goes on and on Josh.

And here I am, coming on to you full blast and you want nothing to do with me all because of your morals? Don't you understand that I don't care about any of that? So what if it's incest, so what if it's wrong, so what if we're brother and sister?!?

What do I need to do to have sex with you big brother?" She said excitedly.

"Well for starters, you need to learn to be more submissive around me and you can start by respecting my wishes. I am a guy who likes to be in control. You don't call the shots, I call them. Those encounters you mentioned happened a long time ago and I don't appreciate you throwing them in my face. I've changed a lot since those days.

Ask your friend's Alice, Carly and Dina about me. They know what submission is and they get off on it. And if you want a chance with me, you will need to stop the shenanigans and know your place." I scolded her and she hopped off my bed and slammed my door as she walked off.

We didn't talk for a few days.

About a week later, she was in her room when I knocked on her door. "Come in." She called.

I opened the door and Allie greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry about my behavior last week sir. I had no idea what you were talking about at the time. But I talked with Alice, Carly and Dina and understand now and I'm willing to be punished in any way that you see fit for my bad behavior."

I cocked my head and looked at her. It was quite the change from the week prior and not just with her attitude. She was dressed different as well. Allie was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.

I sat on her bed and said, "Assume the position."

Allie immediately removed her sweatshirt and jeans so that she was now standing there in just her panties.

She laid across my lap and I gave her a spanking. An open hand spanking at that. 10 good swats with my hand that I knew had to sting but she kept quiet through all of it. I also knew that my spanking made her wet because when I had finished, I placed my hand between her upper thighs and could not only feel the heat in there but it was damp as well. Soaked actually and I worked my hand into the crease of her camel toe.

Allie began to moan as my hand found her clit and her hips started to move up and down. Her breathing quickened and with my left hand I started to play roughly with her erect nipples. I pulled and twisted them with my fingers until I heard her moan, "Yesssss!" And then I stopped and told her to get off of me.

Allie got off my lap and her face was red and I said, "I know that my spanking has made you wet, but as part of your punishment I forbid you from masturbating. You must stay in your wet panties all day."

I smiled and left her room.

A few hours later, I saw her in the kitchen and said, "Present yourself."

Allie stopped in her tracks and I walked around her then got down on my knees before her and pressed my nose into her crotch. The scent of her pussy was very strong and I stood up and moved behind her and kissed her neck. I then whispered in her ear, "I love smelling your wet pussy pet. For now on, you will make sure that your pussy is always wet for me. Tonight we are going to play a little downstairs and I want you cleaned up down there. So you will need to shave around your lips but keep a small strip above your clit. You will dress in a pair of panties and nothing else and be ready at 6pm."

I then walked off.

...

Allie showed up at 6pm on the nose. She was dressed only in a pair of panties and nothing else. She was smiling and her nipples were fully erect. I swear that her breasts keep getting bigger every day.

I moved the chairs around so that both big leather chairs were facing one another.

I had her stand in front of me and I began to play with her breasts. I cupped them in my hands and worked my fingers over her erect nipples. Allie was so turned on that I could smell her pussy and this gave my cock a lurch in my pants. I pushed her down as I stood up and unleashed my monster cock. Allie took it into her mouth and sucked me with skill that had me floored. I grabbed the back of her head and forced more of my dick into her mouth and she let me without any resistance.

I then removed my dick from her mouth and there was a long line of saliva from my dick head to her mouth that broke and hung from her chin. She looked like one of those porn actresses. I brought her to her feet and said, "Remove your panties and sit back in that chair and pull your knees up and open your thighs."

Allie did as instructed and I got down on the floor on my knees before her. Her sexy puffy camel toe was open and her long hooded clit was visible. I took my fingers and opened her thick purplish pussy lips and gazed at the pink flesh within. Everything was glistening wet and her vagina was leaking juices.

I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were glazed and she was in a very lustful state. "I'm going to give you oral sex my pet and I want you to resist having an orgasm as long as you can." Allie nodded her head and smiled.

I took my index finger and toyed with the entrance to her virgin vagina and slowly pushed the tip inside her. It sunk in easily and I instructed Allie to play with her hard nipples. She took her nipples in each of her hands and pulled and tweaked them as I played with her snatch.

I moved my finger in and out of her vagina and then pressed my wet finger against her clit. I probed her clit with my finger and moved it side to side and nudged it with my knuckle. Allie's breathing got deeper but she didn't utter a moan until I bent my head down and took her clit into my mouth. "Mmmmm." She moaned.

I flicked my tongue all over her engorged clit and this caused more of her juices to come out of her already slick vagina. I parted her pussy lips with my tongue tip and then began to nibble on each of her lips with my teeth. "Ohhhhhhh." Allie moaned as I did that.

I looked up to see that Allie was staring down at me and I stopped what I was doing to say, "Be mean to your nipples pet. Do it now and cum for me!"

I put my finger back inside her vagina while I started to flick her clit with my tongue tip. And within a few choice flicks she was having an orgasm and groaned, "Nnnnnnggghhhhh!!!!!."

Juices poured from her wet hole and puddled on the leather seat beneath her ass, while I continued to throttle her clit with my tongue. Allie started to come down from her orgasm. My rapidly flicking tongue on her clit soon became too sensitive for her and she pushed my head off of her very sensitive clit.

I looked up at her and smiled and said, "Now that we got that out of the way, you are forbidden from having another orgasm unless I give you permission to. Is that understood pet?"

Allie smiled and said, "Yes sir."

I then stood up and removed my t-shirt and jeans and boxers. I told her to play with her nipples while she watched me stroke myself. My cock felt good in my hand and Allie had her eyes on my dick the whole time. When precum began to ooze from my dick I moved closer to my little sister.

I pushed my hard cock in her mouth and she got the head wet with her saliva. After I tired of this, I had her sit back on the leather chair and she continued to pull on her nipples while I stroked my cock only this time I gathered her juices from the chair and rubbed them into my cock.

We both were breathing deeper as we watched each other. The room reeked of pussy and it heightened my senses. My cock was slick with her juices and when I said, "I want you to lick your juices from my dick." Allie didn't even hesitate.

She bent forward and started to lick her juices from my cock. I imagined that I just withdrew from her wet cunt and at that thought, I groaned that I was going to cum. So I pushed her back on the chair and as soon as she laid back my cock began to spurt.

"Uuunngghhh," I groaned each time my cock ejaculated. The first shot hit between her tits and splattered up her neck. The next shot went right in her open mouth.

Allie started to orgasm almost immediately and I watched as her juices flowed like a river out of her vagina adding to the puddle between her legs. This heightened my arousal significantly and the next spurts covered her tits and stomach.

I then leaned in and let her siphon the last few drops from my cock before she laid back again. I took out my phone and took several pictures of her before she got to work cleaning up the mess I made of her body.

I then left her there while I went upstairs and got cleaned up.

Part 3

The days progressed fairly well after Allie and I masturbated together. Even though I unwittingly unleashed a beast that needed tamed on a regular basis. Both mine and hers. We mutually masturbated together twice a week, but only when our parents were out of the house.

My friend Carlos gave me a VR game that was totally sick. I tried it and was totally blown away at how real it seemed. I then devised a scheme to use it on my kid sister.

...

Allie's 21st birthday was a thrill ride and Mom and Dad bought her a Jeep. She was really hoping that I would take her cherry on that day, but I waited another few weeks.

Mom and Dad were going away for a couple of weeks and that is when I made my move.

Allie had a thing with being taken and used sexually. She talked about it constantly and loved to watch porn movies where the guys choked the women they were fucking. She told me on several occasions that it made her hot to watch women that were forced to have sex. I don't know where she got this desire from, but she loved having no control. So on that Friday night I had her come to my room and lay on my bed after changing into a bikini and putting on a VR headset. I also put on a VR headset. The VR headsets had pads that we attached to our temples as well.

I loaded the program and pressed play and this is what happened...

We were transported to a dungeon. This place was really creepy and there was slime dripping from the walls and the smell was terrible. Rats scampered along the floors and as I looked around the room, I spotted Allie dressed in her bikini and laying on the sad excuse of a bed. The bed was stained with blood and was really nasty which added to the reality of where we were.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,723 Followers
12