First Time Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to her and spread apart her hands and tied each one to the banister on either side. I looked down on her and snorted. I then turned and saw my reflection in the filthy mirror on the wall to my back.

I was a Minotaur like from the movie Sinbad. I stood 9 feet tall and my body was bulging with muscles and hair. I was wearing a piece of dirty cloth and under that cloth was a very huge and hung cock that was thick as a baseball bat and dripping with cum.

Earlier that day I told Allie to masturbate repeatedly but not make herself cum. So when she arrived at my room she was so horny that she was almost incoherent and high with lust.

She saw me now and cringed and tried to free her hands. "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" But stopped short and held in a breath when she saw the creature drop it's wrap. "Fuck it had a huge dick!" She thought to herself.

In that moment she knew what was going to happen and as bizarre as it seems, she welcomed it willingly. The creature pawed her tits roughly and then tore off her bikini top. It snarled something unintelligible and then worked over each of her nipples with its hooves.

Her eyes were glued to the Minotaur's massive cock that began to grow big and hard. Her pussy throbbed and she barely even flinched as the creature tore off her bikini bottoms. Her pussy was so wet and swollen that she was delirious with lust.

The creature inserted her bikini bottoms into her vagina and then pulled them out and stuffed them in her mouth.

She could hardly look at the Minotaur it was so ugly. The creature forced open her thighs and lined up it's cock with her leaking vagina. It swiped it's massive cock up and down her leaking slit. She was groaning with every swipe and when she thought the torture would never end, the Minotaur pushed into her. It was stopped momentarily by her hymen and then 'pop' It was broken.

The pain, oh god the pain, was greater than anything she ever experienced before. And she groaned as the creature pushed it's massive length into her. It's cock was huge and seemed to push forever inside her pussy. It stretched her cunt until it bottomed out against her cervix, even though it felt like he entered her uterus.

The Minotaur breathed in her face as it began to thrust in and out of her cunt. It didn't care that she was bound or in great agony at just having deflowered her. Drool from its mouth was warm and dripped down her cheek and neck and the whole experience made her body cringe.

The smell was a mix of body odor and cum and pussy and whatever else was in that dungeon. Everything seemed so realistic. Even the filthy mattress that she was laying on felt scratchy on her back.

Her cunt was being hammered in a way that she never expected and it felt as if the creature's cock was pushing right up into her uterus, that's how brutal it was. But aside from all of that, Allie was approaching the biggest orgasm of her life. Her juices poured out of her vagina and coated the monster's unusually large cock as it pounded her with deep, long strokes.

The Minotaur pushed her legs open and back as it jammed its massive cock deep inside her twat again and again and again. Its hooves were mauling her nipples and she saw that there were scratch marks all over her tits and stomach. It fucked her deep and hard and laughed as she fought against her restraints. She could do little more than just lay there until this beast had finished its pounding and filled her cunt with it's cum!

Would the fucking ever end? Could she take much more from this beast? And what...what happened to her brother? She was filled with so many mixed emotions. Her orgasm was almost upon her and she resisted as she remembered tell her brother she would not cum until he told her to, but this, THIS was proving to be more than she could handle!

The Minotaur was almost at the point of no return as well. And then one last hard lunge inside her pussy, it withdrew all the way and bending its head back it bellowed a terrible groan, "Groooaarr!!!"

The wad of cum that shot out of this monster's cock was green and thick and smelled awful. It splattered her face and felt slimy like gel as it clung to her skin and dripped in her mouth. The monster's dick reentered her gaping twat and drove in deep once again. It came hard inside her gripping pussy and she hung on for dear life!

She felt the creature's semen blast into her cunt over and over again. She imagined huge thick jets of its green cum pushing into her uterus and this thought set off her own orgasm and she cried out through the gag in her mouth as her pussy throbbed over and over through her orgasm. Her whole body shaking as she came long and hard and her juices poured out of her sloppy wet hole.

She felt used, like a piece of meat. But surprisingly, she liked it. A lot!

And then just like that it was over and she passed out.

...

When Allie came too, she was laying on her side and her whole body was like an exposed nerve. She was curled up in a fetal position in her bed and aside from the gag in her mouth and the semen that dripped out of her cunt, she might have thought it was all a bad dream.

Allie stayed in bed that night and woke up late the next morning. She removed the gag from her mouth at some point during the night and saw it laying next to her head. The smell of pussy was still pretty strong in the air. She carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. Every step hurt and when she finally sat down on the toilet seat she sighed, "ohhhhh." She thought everything was going to be okay when then the urine began to trickle out of her.

"Fuck!" She groaned sharply and bent down holding her stomach. Her pee continued to trickle into a stream and finally a gush as her body began to relax.

When she was finished she grabbed some toilet paper to wipe between her legs and it felt like she was using sandpaper down there. "Ohhhhhyawwww!" She groaned.

Finally she flushed and then leaning back against the cold toilet back. It felt good to feel the cold porcelain on her back and then she thought back to what she experienced the day before. When she opened her eyes she expected to see scratches all over her tits and stomach but when she looked down her flesh was unmarked. Not only that but her pussy, she expected it to be covered in blood or something but it looked perfectly normal.

Allie then got up and took a long hot shower.

...

She then went downstairs and went to the kitchen where her brother was making scrambled eggs and toast and they had a quiet morning together.

Allie stayed in bed all day and then the following morning when she woke, the first thing she realized was how horny she was.

Her fingers pulled roughly on her erect nipples before going down her stomach and gently felt around her pussy. Her clit was starting to come awake and she pulled open her pussy lips. Everything felt slick and she began to probe around her opening with her finger tips. "So far so good," she thought.

It wasn't until she was tasting her juices on her fingers that she realized she had been masturbating with 4 fingers. She put her fingers back inside her pussy and this time felt around. The flesh was soft and slick and she marveled at how good she felt down there. But something was missing.

And then it came to her...like she was in a trance or something, she got up and walked into her brother's room and removed her gown and crawled into bed with him.

It didn't take much effort on her part to make her brother's dick grow erect with her mouth. She tasted her pussy on his meaty cock and liked the taste of it. When his dick stood at attention she climbed on top of his body and slowly sank her pussy down on his big cock. "Yesssssss!!!" She groaned silently as she slowly worked her pussy up and down her brother's impressive manhood.

She had been at it for a few minutes when her brother awoke and started to thrust more urgently inside her hungry twat. The minutes ticked by and she sucked in her breath as a massive orgasm gripped her pussy. It was only her second vaginal orgasm and it felt incredible!

Her brother continued to fuck her through her orgasm and then grunted and she felt his semen blasting into her.

It was good but still something was missing. And then she remembered the game.

The end

12